Living Next Door to Heaven 2
6: Storm Warning

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 6: Storm Warning - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

I woke up feeling a very hot slippery pussy rubbing against my hard cock and lips pressed against mine. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed back to let her know I was with her. I tried to guess which of my lovers this was before I opened my eyes. Too small in the bosom for Jennifer, Courtney, or Rose. Too big for Elaine. Could be Samantha or Rhonda. I could feel the slight tickle of pussy hair so it had to be...

"Mary!" I yelled. There were a few startled exclamations.

"Told you," Rose whispered.

"Mary, we can't..."

"I won't. But please don't stop what you're doing. Oh, god! I'm so close!"

"But I'm not sheathed. Mary, that's dangerous."

"I'm protected. I promise I won't put you in, but please keep kissing me and rubbing," she gasped. I felt helpful hands petting us both. As usual, this wasn't a surprise to my cónyuge or my novia. It just shocked the hell out of me. Mary and I had done some play. In fact, she gives an absolutely spectacular blow-job. But we'd never put our genitals in contact with each other. Damn, she was slippery! It was too late now. Mary was whining out her orgasm as she pressed down against my cock and I erupted. Trapped between our bellies, it didn't go far, but it even tickled me to feel the spurts against me.

"Oh yes. Yeah, that was good."

"We need to talk," I gasped.

"Yeah. But first I need to recover, and you have to lead forms," she said. She gave me another kiss and someone started cleaning me up with a wet wipe. We really needed to talk about this, but Rose was dragging me outside and the seven girls lined up in front of me.

Shit! Seven naked girls lined up in front of me watching expectantly. I realize Rose didn't give me a chance to pull anything on, either. I sure hoped the other two casas were okay with this. They were stripping down as they got in line and everyone started following me as I softly called out the names of each form as we moved through them. The two guys were in the second row, and I absently hoped they were enjoying the view of the seven beautiful asses in front of them. My seven hearthmates in front. Doug and Carl with their four hearthmates behind. Something didn't add up. I was in front of them all, leading with my back turned so they could see the proper shape. There were two rows of seven. Who else was here?

We finished the workout and everyone was sweating.

"We've got two showers in each side of the bunkhouse," Doreen said. "As long as I get the first one so I can get to work, the rest of you can come in to use the other showers." That was a relief. Cycling the eight members of my household through the tiny shower in the travel trailer would be a challenge. We need to solve that problem first thing. If we were going to have the other seven of my casa, six of the younger casa camped, plus five more living with Doug, Carl, Renee, and Sugar—we needed showers and bathrooms. Pronto!

There was always someone in at least one of the two portable toilets Ron had brought out for his crew, but those would be taken away now that the bunkhouse was up. I went out to take down the number of the company that supplied them and met Sandy coming out of one. Sandy. Number fourteen. She blushed when she saw me.

"I hope it was okay, Brian. Doug said it would be," she said.

"Okay?"

"For me to join the morning workout. They said you wouldn't mind training me, too."

"Oh!" Now it made sense. She must have come in before I got outside and have gone directly to Doug's house. "Of course, that's okay. I was just trying to figure out who I'd left out when I was counting out the number of people doing forms. We're glad to have you join us for forms, Sandy. I didn't hear your car this morning."

"Um ... Rachel said it would be easier if I spent the night than if I tried to get up by myself and come over in the morning." Sandy was blushing scarlet. I just reached out to her.

"Can I give you a hug, Sandy?" I asked. She rushed into my arms and squeezed me so tightly I could scarcely breathe. "Let me make it clear," I said. "You are welcome to join us if you want to. But you need to know and agree to the rules. Make sure Rachel gives you a copy."

"She did," Sandy said. "Um ... last week. Thank you, Brian." She broke the hug and ran to the bunkhouse. Brenda and Louise had volunteered to make breakfast this morning and we were all ravenous.


"So let's see what you've got in mind," Ron said. He got there soon after we finished breakfast with one other guy, who was organizing Carl and Doug to shingle the roof of their porches.

"Well, let's start with the crew," I said as we walked into the barn. Everyone except Carl and Doug was in the barn.

"Well, that's impressive," Ron said. "You all want to work hard for the rest of the summer?"

"We're about half of the crew if everyone can get permission. Minimum is another seven," Rose volunteered. Ron's mouth fell open.

"Between twenty-two and thirty of you?"

"Yessir. About ten of them are only sixteen and need their parents' permission to be with us."

"But all sixteen or older?"

"Well, one won't be sixteen until August. But she wants to participate," I said. Pam was the youngest of us.

"She can't do construction work until she's sixteen. Doesn't mean she can't live here for the summer with everyone else, but not working. So you said you had a great idea about how to do it. Let's hear it," he said.

"I've got some preliminary plans," Rachel said, "but no schematics or anything. You know it's critical for us to have a production kitchen for Brian's television show. We've got lots of space, so Brian and Elaine came up with the idea of using the lower floor like a big stage. We'd have a setting that cameras can get around for the filming and could even arrange an audience like he had on occasion in South Bend. We're still working on how to get a camera behind him when he's demonstrating things on the counter."

"Mirrors," Ron muttered. "They use them all the time at the fair." I saw Rhonda and Samantha go into a confab and they were scribbling things down on their notepad.

"We'd use most of the space down here as an open gathering area," I said. "We can scatter tables or study spaces all over. Like a fireplace and study area over there."

"And convert the horse stalls to private retreat rooms if someone needs privacy or a quiet space for a while," Courtney said. "We already planned to convert the first one into an office for Rachel and Rhonda."

"We'd go with the same open sleeping space arrangement upstairs, but we'd only use about a third of the area. Maybe only a quarter. We'd need a huge bathroom, though, so we can all get in and out in time for school or jobs," Jennifer said.

"What about the horses?" Ron asked. "I thought you were stabling horses in here."

"They don't require a stall," I said. "In this climate, they will be fine with the shelter across the back of the barn to the silo. We'll have to stack hay outside for the winter, which means some pretty big tarps to cover it, but Fleet and Farm has them. Lots of farmers do that."

Ron was nodding his head and looking around the barn. He walked over to the right wall and dug in the wood a little beneath a broken window. Then he dragged Rachel to the other end of the barn where we'd pointed out the kitchen and looked at the plan again from that end.

"Shovel in the back of my truck!" He yelled. Three people ran for the door to go get it. Mary won. She was back in a few seconds with a short, round-pointed shovel. Speaking of round points, hers were bouncing all over. Only our biggest busted girls were bothering with bras, apparently. Ron started digging in the corner and after a few shovels full, he backed up and started digging again. Finally, he came back to join us.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Floor. You need a floor to do what you want to do. In my opinion, that's 3,000-plus square feet of floor joists, underlayment, and flooring. Normally, I'd say you need to pour a slab, but like I anticipated, the barn was built on a slab and the clay was dumped in on top to make it easier on the horses and cows. There are only about six inches of clay. Then there's a concrete slab. That's why there is a dirt ramp up to the outside doors. You'll have to scrape out all the clay. That's good news."

"How did you even know to think that?" Brenda asked.

"Well, we dug the foundation for your house. Everything outside the barn is good topsoil except where it was dug up to make the driveway. It's not hard packed clay like the barn floor. Then you need to think about heat. We can get power in here. With a raised floor, we can run gas and plumbing for the kitchen and bathrooms between the joists. But you still have to heat the place and this is a huge cavern." He laughed. "There's a reason people ask if you were born in a barn when you leave the door open. It wasn't built to be heated. But it can be heated. We just need to insulate the whole place. That's a lot of insulation."

"Wow. If we do all the work, though, materials won't be that expensive, will they?" I asked.

"We're still talking close to fifty grand, and that doesn't include the fancy lighting I remember seeing specified for the house. But you can't do it all. None of you are certified electricians or plumbers. We need a HVAC man in for the furnace. And probably a work supervisor. Someone needs to check to make sure the work will pass inspection before an inspector walks in. And you will have to deal with the inspector, just like we did for the bunkhouse," Ron said. "Hmm."

It looked like Ron was trying to figure something out as he paced around the barn. He climbed up the ladder into the hayloft.

"Okay," he said when he came down. "How do you kids all feel about going to summer school?" We looked at each other.

"What classes do we need?" Rhonda asked. Of all of us, she was probably the most thankful to be out of school.

"I'm thinking there is a retired shop teacher in town who used to have his students build a house each year. Then they auctioned it off for charity and it was usually given to a family in need," Ron said. "He worked out a deal with the building inspector to actually help instruct the kids. Then a lot of contractors volunteered time to teach the various specialties. That might work."

"Since we aren't doing it for charity, we don't expect professionals to volunteer their time," I said. "That wouldn't be fair."

"You'd be surprised what people will do if they find kids willing to work and learn. It's part of their pride in their craft to pass it on. You might have to pay something, but I don't think you'd be paying retail."


"We can do it! We can do it!" I had a dozen pair of bouncing boobs circling me when Ron left. As soon as the guys came into the barn, the shirts came off of all those beautiful teens. Then all three guys got crushed in a tittie hug.

"There are still a couple things we have to work out," I said trying to talk around a nipple that was being shoved toward my mouth. This was definitely Mary's day. "Rachel, are you okay with having to go to Ron's office to do all this planning?"

"Are you kidding? He has all the pricing, codes, and materials lists there. It will be like working in heaven." She emphasized her response by grabbing my head away from Mary's bosom and crushing it to her own. I lost my train of thought for a minute.

"We ... We still need to raise some money," I panted when she released me. I was still looking at her nipple, all shiny with my saliva glistening on it. "I have an idea, but I need closer estimates before I can float it. And I need them by Friday so I can go talk to some parents."

"Let's invite them down here so we can show them what we have in mind," Rose said. "You know this will get them as excited as we are."

"Okay. Does anyone need to go back to Mishawaka for anything this weekend? We can make a few runs. We're going to need work clothes and hardhats."

"Thank god, Ron said he could rig up outdoor showers for us. Even if they are cold, we're all going to need a shower by the end of each work day."

"I'm not into cold showers, but if that's all we've got, I'll take it," Jen said. "What can we do this week while you and Rachel and Rhonda get the numbers together?"

"There's prep work and it's going to be miserable, back breaking work. If we do it this week, though, we'll be ready to start building as soon as Ron can get our teacher arranged."

"I'll bite. What do we have to do?" Doug asked.

"Dig out all the clay floor in the barn and take out all the broken windows," I said. "In case any of you were slow in math, that's..."

"About 60 yards of packed clay," Brenda supplied. I was going to say 1500 cubic feet, but Brenda was already picking up Ron's lingo.

"If that isn't enough, there's a complete cleaning that needs to be done. We need to start in the hayloft and sweep out every cobweb and bird's nest and every remaining spec of hay dust so we can start in a clean space," I said.

"Holy shit," Sandy said, looking up at the beams, fourteen feet overhead. Upstairs was only about ten feet, but then there were the roof rafters.

"If we can't face this part of the job, we sure can't turn this barn into a house cum television studio," Rose said. "I say we go to Menards and get some shovels, wheelbarrows, and brooms so we're ready to work in the morning."

I was relegated to Louise and Brenda's kitchen where they helped me make a huge kettle of chili. It was going to be a lot easier to feed our horde soups and sandwiches than to try to make sit-down meals. "Brenda, we can't keep buying paper bowls and plates. We need to go to K-Mart or Goodwill and try to put together enough dishes and silverware to feed everyone. Then we'll need to assign dish detail after meals, as well."

I was surprised when Louise turned me around and planted a fantastic kiss on me that shook me all the way to my toes. The fact that no one had bothered to put shirts on after our celebration helped. Louise could feel my appreciation of her breasts jabbing into her stomach.

"Will your ladies let you come to our house to play, tonight?" she asked sweetly. "We promised my girlfriend a little present when we got moved into our new home. Kind of a grand opening," she laughed. Of course, I had to agree with that.


Tools arrived, soup was served, and I started a fire in the firepit. By the time we got out there, all three casas were naked. And Sandy. She was cuddled between Rachel and Doug and Doreen leaned against Doug's other side. They weren't really doing anything. Just holding each other while we enjoyed the fire and our little conversations. Like I wasn't doing anything, really, with Brenda on one side of me and Rose on the other. Louise was cuddled up to Brenda and Carl was beside her. Elaine nudged her way between my legs but Mary, Rhonda, Samantha, Jennifer, and Courtney were all huddled together, too. It wasn't that cool that we needed each other for warmth. In fact, we were getting a little slippery with our sweat.

Finally Rose and Elaine joined my other ladies as they headed to the trailer and camper. I doused the fire with our bucket of water and wrapped my arm around Brenda as we followed Carl and Louise into their house. I couldn't help but notice that Sandy went with Doug, Doreen, and Rachel.


Brenda had at least one orgasm at the hands or mouth of each of the three of us. She was panting and as excited as I'd ever seen her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.