Unforgettable Weeks - Cover

Unforgettable Weeks

Copyright© 2015 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 101

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 101 - Two people from vastly different worlds shared one crazy night two months earlier. Regan Riley learned that life is sometimes serious and Andy Drayton learned that life can sometimes be fun. Now they've decided to see if they can overcome their differences and forge a relationship. This is the sequel to "Unending Night."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

4:30 p.m. Sunday

Regan lifted Andy's hand off her breast and lightly kissed his fingertips. When she didn't feel him stir, she gently ran her hand up the arm that was draped around her.

She felt complete for the first time in a week but she knew they needed to get out of her bed.

She had undressed in a frenzy when the couple had arrived back at her house. She had been thankful that none of the house staff had been about because she had been down to her bra and panties before she had reached her bedroom door.

Yet their time in bed had been anything but frantic. They had lain naked, kissing and touching each other, for almost an hour. Andy had paid loving attention to almost every inch of Regan's form - even though he spent more time on her breasts and between her thighs.

They had made love twice and then cuddled up for a nap. In a reversal from the first time they'd spent time in Andy's bed, this time Regan had dozed lightly and let her boyfriend sleep. But Rita had sent a text to alert Regan that the female group was on the way home. It was a bit earlier than Regan had predicted but she couldn't be upset.

By tomorrow morning, everyone in the city would know that Andy Drayton was with her. She smiled as she rolled to face him and planted a soft kiss on his nose. He awakened and Regan giggled at his cross-eyed stare.

"Our moms are on their way," she said.

Andy nodded slightly but closed his eyes again.

"I thought we should be going at it in the parlor when they get here," Regan finished. This time Andy's eyes opened and stayed that way. "Unless you want them to catch us in a bed that smells like sex, we probably should get up. If we behave, we can probably shower together."

"And if we don't?" Andy wondered as he slid his hand down Regan's back to cup her butt. Regan caught him off guard and pushed him to his back. She rolled atop him again and brought her lips down to his, not minding in the slightest that sleep had left them both with sour breath.

She felt the remnants of their lovemaking slide from inside of her and she broke the kiss quickly. She tried to roll off but Andy caught her around the waist.

"I just ... gooed on you," she said with embarrassment.

"I can't really complain since I was the one who put it there in the first place," Andy laughed.

"But it was fresh then," Regan said, still slightly red in the face. "Have you ... have you ever smelled it after it sits for a while?"

"Uh, no," Andy admitted.

"It's pretty gross," she said.

"I could have ... you know ... somewhere else," Andy pointed out.

"No," Regan said. "I really like the feeling of having it inside of me. But we really need to clean up - our bodies and this bedroom."

"OK," Andy said. Regan sat up and the sheet that had covered them fell off their bodies - just as the door opened. The couple on the bed turned to see Tori standing there with her hand covering her mouth.

"Oh, God!" she said - her eyes travelling across Regan's breasts until they came to rest on Andy's midsection. "I am so sorry!"

"Shit," Andy muttered.

"It's OK, Tori," Regan said in a calm voice. "We're not doing anything. Why don't you give us a minute and then come back in. OK?"

"We brought Andy's tux with us," Tori said. She couldn't see anything besides Regan's bare chest and their pubic hair but she was still staring. "That's all I wanted to tell you. I didn't think..."

"It's OK," Regan said again. "Just give us a minute."

"Sure," Tori said. She backed out and closed the door.

"Crap," Andy said. "We are so busted."

"That was her plan," Regan said as she got off the bed and found a robe. "Why don't you get in the shower while I deal with my voyeuristic cousin?"

"She didn't..." Andy said, starting to defend Tori. He liked the girl.

"She has been to this room 30 times in the last three days and knocked for every one of them," Regan informed him. "She knew we were in here. If I had to guess, she sprinted from the car just for the opportunity to catch us doing something. At least we didn't disappoint her."

"And now she's probably telling your dad and he's getting his shotgun," Andy replied. He, too, got out of bed.

"Get in the shower," Regan said, pinching his butt. "She's outside the door wishing she'd remembered to bring her phone with her so she could have a picture."

"Just ... don't be too mean to her," Andy said. "I figure you were pretty curious at that age and I think Ashlyn treats her like shit. I don't want her to have a vendetta against us."

"I'm not mad at her," Regan said. "And I was very curious at her age. But, well, she has no reason to be curious. She's is far more experienced with guys than I am."

"You mean... ?" Andy asked.

"She's 15, Andy," Regan said. "No, she's not a virgin. I told you that I didn't know anyone who waited longer than 14 to have sex. I wasn't kidding."

"Jesus Christ," Andy muttered. He heard a light tapping on the door and made a quick entrance to Regan's bathroom. She laughed, picked up his clothes and threw them inside with him before readmitted Tori to the room.

"Did you see everything you wanted to see?" Regan asked her blushing cousin.

"I..." Tori stammered.

"I'm not upset about it," Regan informed her. "Andy's a little embarrassed but that's nothing new. Outside of his ... dick ... did you see everything you wanted to see?"

Tori nodded slightly and kept her gaze on the floor.

"Is he as hot as you thought he'd be?" Regan wondered as she put a finger beneath Tori's chin and lifted it until she was looking at her.

Tori bit her lower lip but nodded again.

"I won't tell anyone," Tori said softly.

"You can tell anyone you want," Regan said. "Everyone that we care about already knows that we're intimate."

"But ... but you've only been together for a month," Tori said.

"True," Regan said, sitting on the bed and patting the mattress so Tori would join her - disregarding the fact that there was a large wet spot visible in the middle. "The thing is, I've dreamed about him for my entire life. I don't mean I had a premonition or something. I mean I've always dreamed of someone that treats me like he does, makes me feel like he does. I knew ... maybe two hours after I met him ... that he is the one for me. I'll tell you a secret. He is the first guy I even kissed. The first night I spent at his house was the best night of my life to that point. And life has just gotten better since then!"

"Really?" Tori asked.

"Yep," Regan confirmed.

"And you guys ... did it ... the night you met?" Tori wondered.

"No," Regan said with a laugh. "Last weekend was the first time for us. I was certain about what I wanted but Andy ... he looks out for me - and I don't just mean in bed."

She winked and nudged her cousin with her elbow. Tori looked confused.

"What do you mean ... in bed?" she asked.

"I mean Andy always makes sure I enjoy it as much as he does," Regan informed her. "That's one of the benefits of waiting, I guess. He's considerate of my needs."

It took Tori a second to understand but she lifted her eyebrows when realization dawned on her.

"That must be really nice," she said sadly.

"It is," Regan said. "He's always been that way. The night we met, we made out and he ... got me off with his fingers. It was amazing. I know you heard about the trouble I got into so it's no surprise that he and I didn't see each other for a couple of months. He came to visit me at school when I was able to have visitors again. It was like we'd never been apart. Tori, I'm not going to try to tell you how to live your life. I'm a terrible example to follow in a lot of ways. But one thing I'm really happy about is that I waited until I was absolutely certain before I did that."

"I wish I had waited," Tori said with a heavy sigh.

Regan put her arm around Tori. The younger girl caught a whiff of the day's activities mixed with Andy's cologne and Regan's light perfume.

"Just because you didn't wait for the first time doesn't mean you can't wait for the next time," Regan told her. She heard the water start in the shower and smiled at the girl next to her. "Now, why don't you go downstairs and let them know that Andy and I will be down in a few minutes? I really like taking a shower with him so I'm going to."

She gave Tori a quick squeeze.

"I'll come back up and help you clean up the room," Tori offered with a relieved smile. "I mean, after you're dressed. I remember the last time you had to make your own bed."

Regan laughed but shook her head.

"Andy knows how to make a bed and it's probably time he teaches me," Regan said. "Just let them know we'll be down in a few minutes."

Tori got to the door and turned, her face red again.

"You two look ... really good together," she said. Regan smiled her thanks but didn't get the chance to speak before the girl was out of the room with door closing behind her.


"You're home early," Rita said to her husband as she led the trio of women into the house. Robert frowned and threw a surreptitious glance toward Ashlyn. She had complained about the heat, about the course, about using borrowed clubs and about a dozen other things during their time golfing. Rather than play another nine holes, they had abandoned the activity and headed home. Estrella caught Robert's glance and headed over to speak to her oldest child.

"Uh, was everything OK here when you got in?" Rita asked quietly.

Robert gave a nod, oblivious to the real question his wife was trying to convey.

"She meant did Andy and Regan have enough time to get dressed before you walked in on them," Camille clarified.

Robert's eyes flew open and he turned his back on the rest of the room.

"Tori ... Tori said they were just hanging out upstairs," Robert said. "She ... she didn't ... she wasn't ... I mean. They came downstairs a couple of minutes ago and she's outside with them."

"Well, if they got caught, at least it was Tori and not Ashlyn," Rita said with a sigh.

"You can bet I'll have a discussion with Andy about this," Camille declared.

"Don't," Rita said with a smile.

"She means, don't feel you need to on our account," Robert clarified. "If this is something you feel the need to talk to him about, OK. But we're not upset and we don't even know if they were doing ... whatever. If I wasn't so angry at Ashlyn, I would have called Regan to let her know we were coming home."

"Like I did," Rita said.

"You did?" Camille asked.

"I texted her when we left the boutique," Rita admitted. "I knew ... well, they didn't spend a lot of time together this week and I know she had plans for this weekend that got pushed aside. She didn't throw a fit or even pout about having to change them. She's even tried to be pleasant to Ashlyn - which isn't easy, let me tell you."

She directed her next question to her husband.

"Did you remember to go the hotel and pick up things for Camille and Andy?" she asked.

"Yep," Robert said. "I put Camille's things in the room next to Regan's. Tori took Andy's tux upstairs and put it in Regan's closet for now."

Now Rita turned to Camille.

"Did Regan ask you if Andy could spend the night on the boat?" she wondered.

Camille nodded.

"And?" Rita asked.

"I said it was fine by me," Camille admitted. "Look, I don't mind them doing that so long as they're careful."

"Regan is protected," Rita said. Robert saw the conversation taking a turn in a direction that embarrassed him so he retreated, walking past an angry Estrella without a glance. She was pointing a freshly manicured finger at her eldest child and Robert didn't want to interrupt that. He headed out back to where Regan, Andy, Tori and Scott were sitting by the pool, drinking iced tea and laughing about something. This was far more to Robert's liking.

"So, Tori tees off on seven," Scott was saying.

"Dad!" Tori cut in.

"And she hits this monster drive," Scott continued, completely ignoring his daughter's protests. "Except, she hooked it like crazy. It wound up on the green on ... I think it was 13."

"It was 12," Tori said, shaking her head. "There was this group of old men there putting. My ball was a lot closer to the hole than theirs were. It was embarrassing. They looked at me like I was an idiot. One of them called me 'Little Girl.' Like I wasn't five inches taller than him. Jerk."

"What's your handicap now?" Regan wondered.

"I'm still about a 13," Tori admitted. "I don't get to play much. Volleyball takes up a lot of my summer and last year it started snowing in mid-October. What are you playing now?"

"About the same," Regan said. "I'm like you, sort of. I played last summer but quit when school started."

"I'm sure it was hard to find time," Scott said sympathetically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.