Unforgettable Weeks
Chapter 93

Copyright© 2015 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 93 - Two people from vastly different worlds shared one crazy night two months earlier. Regan Riley learned that life is sometimes serious and Andy Drayton learned that life can sometimes be fun. Now they've decided to see if they can overcome their differences and forge a relationship. This is the sequel to "Unending Night."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

5 p.m., Sunday

"That's it!" Joy exclaimed. "My brain is full!"

"Of crap," Regan and Ruth added in unison. They laughed and bumped fists at their accomplishment.

Chris had departed to prepare for his evening concert - and Andy still hadn't returned - leaving the four young ladies alone on the yacht. Each had been working silently for the previous hour so they were clustered around the table on the foredeck. A mixture of suntan lotion scents pervaded the air but no one seemed to notice.

"I feel like if I study anymore I'm going to forget what I already know," Elizabeth agreed.

"We can fix some lunch and just hang out," Regan proposed.

"Ruth is already hanging out," Joy joked, punching Ruth lightly on the arm. Indeed, the swimsuit that Ruth had worn covered everything (in fact, it had a modesty ruffle around the waist) - except when she moved in any direction. Then it gaped at the top or between her legs because it had been purchased when she was larger all the way around.

"The only suit I have that fits me is at Regan's with my school stuff," Ruth noted without embarrassment. "I thought about stopping to pick out a new suit but ... I don't like to wear them without washing them first."

"Yeah," Elizabeth agreed as the quartet headed to the kitchen. "When we took Lupe to buy some underwear last week, I saw some really creepy chicks there. They were pawing around the swimwear section and I'm sure they didn't wear underwear when trying them on. I'm not sure they even own a pair of panties, let alone wear them with any regularity."

"I was thinking more about girls like Andy's old girlfriend," Ruth said. "Not the one we met at the dance ... the other one."

"Erin," Regan said in a tone of voice that would have frozen the bay if she'd been outside.

"Her," Ruth agreed. "I guess, on the outside, she looks like a normal chick. But inside she's a raging skank-o-saurus. I mean, shit, I could have tried on a suit that Joy once had up against that nasty puss."

"I usually try to push a little inside of me just so the next customer knows for sure," Joy answered.

"You try to push a little of everything inside of you," Regan added. "A little dick ... a little tongue ... a little finger ... a little dildo."

"Big dick and big dildo," Ruth said, continuing to pick on Joy. "A little of either wouldn't do her a bit of good. And it takes a handful of little fingers before she even notices."

Joy seemed to be taking the ribbing well but Regan saw it might be wearing thin so she bounced to a different theme on the same subject.

"Did you see that on the Internet?" she asked.

"Joy?" Ruth wondered.

"Not Joy!" Regan exclaimed.

"Not yet," Elizabeth offered with a wink.

"I was talking about a video I saw of a girl who had a whole hand up ... inside her," Regan explained, eyes wide. "It was the grossest thing I've ever seen!"

"Fisting," Joy said.

"Wait!" Elizabeth said, alternating looks at the three others. "A hand ... up ... up there? That's impossible."

"Oh not it's not!" Regan said. She fished out her tablet while the others fixed sandwiches and iced tea. It took her a few minutes but she found something similar to what she'd seen earlier.

Elizabeth stared at the screen in horror before looking away with her mouth agape.

"Why would someone do that?" she asked.

"I was more wondering how someone figured out they could do that!" Joy remarked. "I mean, how does that happen? You get three fingers in your hole and decide that it isn't enough. Four doesn't do any good so you just stuff your whole hand up there? I ... I can honestly say I've tried a lot of kinky shit but I've never tried to stick my entire hand up my twat."

"Look at this one," Regan said, turning the tablet around again. "This one has two girls doing it to each other."

"This is why my dad calls the Internet a 'wasteland, '" Ruth remarked.

"I'm beginning to see his point," Elizabeth agreed.

"If you think that is deviant, you haven't seen anything yet," Joy told them. "There are sites with these skanky chicks doing dogs, blowing horses, sticking eels inside of their box."

"Gross!" Regan said.

"And that doesn't even mention the really nasty stuff," Elizabeth said, nodding at Joy. "Child pornography, rape videos. That's just the sex stuff. There are also a lot of sites with violence - killings captured on video, beheadings, torture. Yeah, I can see why someone might think it's a waste."

"Let's change the subject," Ruth said, disgusted at some of the images that popped into her head.

"Regan got nailed on Friday night," Joy interjected.

"And last night," Regan added, blushing slightly.

"Well, tell us all about it!" Ruth offered.

"I have something better," Regan said, leaning forward with her elbows on the table. "Guess who totally came onto Andy last night."

"You," Ruth said.

"No, she totally came on Andy last night," Elizabeth said. The ribald comment was out of character and she blushed slightly.

"Well, that's true enough," Regan admitted. "Four times, if anyone is counting."

"No way!" Ruth said.

"Oh, my God!" Regan said. "Wait! You haven't guessed the first one yet."

"Erin?" Elizabeth asked.

"Am I in prison?" Regan wondered, lowering her head and narrowing her eyes.

"OK, so it wasn't Erin," Joy said. "I give up. Who totally came onto Andy last night?"

"Do you remember where I called you from?" Regan asked.

"The concert I would have sacrificed a tit to see," Joy said.

"Small loss," Ruth laughed, lifting her own boobs with her hands beneath them.

"Ha! Ha!" Joy said sarcastically. "At least I can do this!"

She pulled her bikini top to the sides and her breasts popped out.

"You'd put out someone's eye if you tried that," Joy continued as she stuffed her boobs back inside the material.

"You guys!" Regan said.

"We don't know!" Ruth said, laughing again.

"Alyssa Grace!" Regan told them.

"Oh bullcrap," Joy said. "I mean, yeah, Andy's cute but Alyssa Grace could have any guy she wanted."

"Oh, no she couldn't!" Regan said. "She couldn't have my guy - and believe me, she tried."

She related the story in lurid detail as the others moved into the salon and sat in wonder as they ate.

"What a bitch!" Ruth said angrily.

"I stopped cars while we sat in traffic and gave away any CD I'd ever bought of hers," Regan informed them. "I just knocked on windows and if the occupants didn't already own the music, I gave it to them for free. I didn't want anyone giving that bitch money."

"What did Andy do?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh, he was awesome," Regan answered, her voice rising in happiness. "He shot her down. The assistant actually told him the hotel where she stayed and the name she was registered under."

"You should have posted that information on the Internet," Ruth opined.

"Don't think I didn't consider it!" Regan told them. "But, well, by the time I was finished with Andy, Alyssa Grace and her lonely night was the furthest things from our minds."

"I can't believe you got off like that," Joy said. "I'd done it about 30 times before I ever got my cookies from something other than my fingers."

"I got off once in the car while we were stuck in traffic," Regan admitted. "I mean, after he shot down your idol, I thought he deserved a little treat. I couldn't go down on him because of the console in the middle so I pulled my jeans down and he played with me the whole way back. It was amazing. Then he went down on me as soon as we walked through the door. I went off like a rocket. I had him put it ... you know ... in me. Then, I sort of urged him to do it a little harder than we did the night before.

"I swear to God! He lifted my legs up and ... wow. After that, we slowed down. I got on top again and rode him until we both came. I ... I sort of jerked him off at the end because I was a little too sensitive to keep him inside of me. It was cool because we actually moved to the bed for that one."

Ruth looked confused.

"Wait," she insisted. "Where did you do it the other times?"

"Right under your butt," Regan laughed. "That couch is the spot where I got my cherry popped - and it pretty much was exactly where you're sitting."

Ruth was in the middle of the couch between Joy and Elizabeth. She shifted slightly and looked downward.

"We wiped it down," Regan admitted. "And we aired it out last night. It smelled like ... our dorm room a few weekends ago."

Joy and Ruth blushed but Elizabeth didn't notice.

"Have you heard from Andy?" Elizabeth wondered.

"No," Regan said. "I don't want to call him to ... I don't know, check up on him ... but I'm starting to get a little worried. He was pretty pissed when he left here."

The other three girls could only nod their agreement. None of them had ever seen Andy Drayton in the sort of mood he was in when he departed the yacht.


The young women were already dressed when Andy arrived back at the boat. Elizabeth had left to pick up Paul before the concert leaving Regan, Joy and Ruth fluttering around as they attended to their makeup and accessory needs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.