A Night on the Town - Cover

A Night on the Town

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jackie marries a man she barely knows after a night of intense sexy and public exposure. Her sex life becomes almost non existent until Bob and some friends take her to a strip club.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Shelia came through the curtains, picked up the camera and Tonya’s dress and bra and walked out again. I helped Tonya to her feet and began to clean her with the wipes from the table.

Shelia brought two young men in who immediately stripped and offered their cocks to us to suck. The boy that I was sucking had a rather small cock and it went down my throat very easily. Tonya was having a harder time with the large cock from the 21 year old boy who was enjoying hearing her gag and spit with each thrust into her mouth. Finally, they could wait no more and put us side by side on all 4s on the tile floor, got behind us and, without thought of condoms, began to fuck our pussies. The boy was holding my hips and thrusting as hard as he could trying to bury his cock deeper Into my pussy. Finally I heard the other boy, say: “let me try your whore”. And both pulled out and swapped partners. I cried out as his large cock was crammed into my soaking wet pussy and he reached around and grabbed both tits and begin to pound me while pulling and twisting on my nipples and tits. “I love those fat tits and am going to squeeze them until milk flows out.”

The pain from his abuse of my tits was more than offset by the pleasure of his large cock inside of me. In only a few minutes, he came inside my pussy and pulled out. I wanted to cum so bad, I turned around without a word and took his cock into my mouth, then lay on the floor and began to lick his ass while I brought myself to another orgasm. I lay there exhausted while Tonya was still moaning beside me. The boy, took his limp cock and put it into my mouth saying: “you going to drink it for me. I’ve had lots of beer and I need to piss.” I just left his cock in my mouth, giving him the signal that he could use my mouth as a toilet and I felt my mouth filling with his bitter tasting piss. I swallowed as fast as I could but some poured out of my mouth onto the tile floor.

About that time, I heard Tonya ask him to not cum in her pussy, but it was too late and she got the second load of cum in her tonight.

My big cock friend finally finished pissing and looked down on me like I was trash. He sat down on my stomach and said: “so I’m paying for you and that means that I can do anything I want, right?”

“I guess that depends on what you want.”

“Shelia said I could do anything I want and I want to hurt you.”

“No please don’t” but before I got all that out, he slapped me hard in the face, then backhanded me and repeated that cycle 3 more times. “I like to hurt whores. I have even sliced one’s tits up before.”

“Please don’t hurt me anymore.”

“Too bad Whore” and he began hitting my tits. By this time, Tonya and the other boy were sitting watching this as I pleaded with my eyes to Tonya to help me. He looked up at her and said. “I want you to slap her pussy, or you will get beaten too”.

Without hesitating, Tonya got between my legs and began to slap my tender pussy, at first gently, then harder and harder until she was almost screaming at the enjoyment of hurting me, while he continued to slap and beat my tits while I cried, screaming and begged both to stop. The pain was intense but I began to feel numb.

I was glad to see Shelia looking through the curtain, but shocked when she did nothing. Well, nothing but film it all.

“Tell me what a nasty filthy whore you are.”

“No, I’m not” as I turned my head toward Shelia while she was filming this. Why didn’t she stop it or call a manager, I wondered.

The pain continued, but he motioned to his friend who pulled his belt from his jeans and handed it to him. He exchanged his hand for the belt and began to whip my tits with it, continually spitting in my face and telling me what to say. In hopes of getting him to stop, I began to say what he wanted, “I’m a filthy whore. I love to be fucked for money. I’m nothing but a pig.” Finally, he stopped he had already pushed Tonya aside. He was panting as he looked down in complete disgust and as he stood, he swung the belt one more time, hitting me perfectly between my legs onto my already sore pussy. I fell to the floor and lay there crying and moaning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.