A Night on the Town - Cover

A Night on the Town

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jackie marries a man she barely knows after a night of intense sexy and public exposure. Her sex life becomes almost non existent until Bob and some friends take her to a strip club.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

I was completely dazed by what has happened in the last hour, and then Shelia grabbed my hand and said, “You’re next” and guided me onto the stage with the taste of Faye’s ass still on my tongue and the thought of what she had said and how she had emphasized “VERY young” running through my mind. The lights were rather blinding as I tried to look out to the large crowd that seemed to have grown in size since I went into the office. The music started as the DJ announced me: “Tonight we have a special treat from Pasadena, 28 year old Mrs. Jackie Davies. Her husband Bob said she was a great fuck, and wanted everyone to see her nude on stage and for every man in the club to enjoy her tonight, so make sure you do. And for the record, those are natural 36Ds and she will do anything a man’s wants, including taking his cock up that fine ass”. A loud roar came from the crowd.

I couldn’t believe that he has said my entire name and all that, but that turned me on even more. I tried to do as the dancers had done before me, but there was a steady line of men coming to the stage giving me anywhere from $1 to $20. I looked at our table and saw all three with their cell phones out recording my “performance”. As I looked around the room and the several dozen TV screens on the wall, mostly tuned to some sporting event, I noticed two in particular. One was of me live on stage and another of me in the Manager’s office, bent over the couch with my tits hanging down and Henry fucking me from behind. I hadn’t seen any camera in his office, so wondered how he took them. It was hard to decide if I was horrified, angry or completely turned on and excited.

Almost every man that came up pulled my soaking wet g-string to the side or down. Finally I stopped adjusting it and left it pulled down to mid thigh as each man fingered my dripping wet pussy. After about 10 men, one finally pulled it all the way off and took it with him. I knew it was wrong to be completely nude in a topless club but I loved all the men looking at and fingering my pussy. I wanted them all to see me. And right that minute, I wanted to fuck them all.

Sam finally came to the stage, phone still in his hand. “I’ve seen you in your bikini many times and all I could think about was fucking that ass of yours. Tonight I’m going to” and he gave me $1 as he ran his hand across my wet pussy and found my ass and stuck his finger in me. As he turned to leave, he stuck his finger in his mouth and sucked on it. This went on for two songs with me still completely nude on the stage. As the second song ended, there must have been several hundred dollars on the dance floor which Shelia began to pick up. As I left the stage, a man in his late 60 was standing there, took my hand and escorted me to the back room. I never even considered saying no. Since Bob wanted me to let all the men enjoy me, why shouldn’t I. He didn’t seem to want me anymore, anyway.

The man took me to a room with a curtain across the door. It had a small couch, a chair and a TV showing the girls on stage. He sat down, unzipped his slacks, pulled them, along with his underwear off, and said: “Suck it bitch”. His cock was maybe 7 inches, uncut and semi –hard already. I dropped to my knees and began to lick and suck it. Unseen by me, Shelia had come to the room and I was startled when she asked the man if he needed a drink. I tried to pull off his cock, but he pushed my head down and said, “Keep sucking”. He ordered us both a drink then let me up. He turned around on the couch on his knees and said: “Shelia showed me the video of you eating Fay’s ass, so you know what I want bitch”.

I did and I spread his ass cheeks and began to lick and suck on his ass. This time I didn’t try to stop when Shelia came in and set down the drinks. I did see the flash from her phone as she took a picture with my face buried in his ass. Finally, he said for me to get In the same position and spread my cheeks. He stood behind me and I felt the tip of his hard cock try and enter my ass. Knowing what was about to happen, I began to moan and rub my clit. The next thrust hit it’s mark and his big cock entered my ass and was accompanied by a rather loud scream from me. As he thrust harder and harder, I began to enjoy the feeling of my ass filled with his cock and began to beg, “Fuck my ass harder. Please fuck me harder.” Again, I didn’t realize that Shelia was just on the other side of the curtain, filming the entire event and it would soon be on one of the TV screens.

Finally the man, whose name I never heard, came in my ass and slumped over my body, grabbed and squeezed on my big tits, pulling on them as if they were cow udders, pinching my nipples and twisting my bars. He said: “You’re a good fucking whore. I will be back for you tomorrow.” He pulled his softening cock from my ass and I felt the cum running down my legs, but before I could do anything, he grabbed my hair and brought my face to his very nasty cock. Of course, I put it in my mouth and sucked it clean, rubbing my clit and Cuming very loudly when I did. He grabbed his clothes, put them on and threw some money on the little table. Now I truly knew what it was like to be a whore and the strange thing was how turned on it made me.

Still very unsteady, I grabbed some wipes and begin to clean myself. Shelia came in and said: “Jackie, I have the next customer for you and Henry loved the videos of you eating Faye and Jake’s asses and taking that cock up yours. He has already uploaded it and it should be on your TV in just a second. You must know that every man in here will want you to lick his ass clean for him. You are going to get fucked in your ass all night long.” Then without me responding, she turned and left only to return with this 30 something black man who introduced himself and said, “Let’s watch your performance while you play with my cock”. I helped him get out of his clothes and uncovered the second largest cock I had ever seen. I estimated that it must be about 10 inches. What was he going to do to me with that, I thought, but couldn’t wait to find out. For a fleeting moment, I thought, no southern white girl should have a black cock in her, but pushed aside my mother’s words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.