A Night on the Town - Cover

A Night on the Town

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jackie marries a man she barely knows after a night of intense sexy and public exposure. Her sex life becomes almost non existent until Bob and some friends take her to a strip club.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

I hadn’t noticed that some man was talking to Bob and Sam but jumped as he touched my shoulder and bent down to talk to me. “Jackie, everyone agrees that you should strip tonight.”

“What? What are you saying?” I asked completely confused.

“I’m Johnny, the Assistant Manager and Bob had called earlier today to be sure you could strip tonight and we agreed to give you an opportunity, so come with me.”

“No I can’t do that. I won’t do that!” The entire table was on Johnny’s side and kept saying that I had to take this opportunity and I should do this. Finally, after another shot, I gave in and followed Johnny to the Manager’s office, still completely convinced that I would never get on that stage.

When we got to the manager’s office, I was shaking as I entered. The manager stood, introduced himself as Henry and sat on the front of his desk. “I understand that your husband wants you to strip tonight”

“That was news to me.”

“But you are here in my office after eating Honey’s cunt on stage with your tits out, so you must want it too.” I know I turned bright red after hearing him say that and wanted to pull the zipper up further but let it stay, exposing much of my tits.

I could offer no argument to that, so just looked at him. Johnny handed me a clip board and told me to fill it out. It was a release form and an understanding that I was a contract stripper. I had to put all my personal and contact information. I got to the part where it asked for my height, weight and measurements, including cup size. “Do I really need to put my measurements?”

The only reply was “Fill it out completely”, so I did and entered 5’7”, 112 pounds, 36D-22-35. I so wished my ass was about 38 inches, but I guess we can’t have everything.

Henry asked me all the predictable questions, had I ever stripped before, how did I think Bob would react to other men looking at me, would he cause any problems, did I like being nude, did I like sex ... what kind of sex ... sucking cock, taking it up the ass ... licking ass ... drinking piss ... on and on, every private question that you could imagine that seemingly had nothing to do with my stripping on stage. For some reason, I answered them all honestly and all in the affirmative.

Finally, he told me to strip. I reluctantly unzipped my dress the rest of the way and Johnny chuckled and said, “That’s convenient”.

I removed the dress, but left my panties on. He said, “those too”. I pulled them down bending over to remove them from my ankles. The manager was still sitting on his desk and the assistant was behind me and I know he got a good look at my ass and shaved pussy from his vantage point. He took the panties from me and put them in his pocket, after smelling them.

I wanted to cover myself, but just stood there with my arms to my side for what seemed an hour ... but was maybe a minute. I have never felt so completely exposed in my life, just having my body examined like that. I jumped when Johnny squeezed my ass and then said, “spread you legs and rub your pussy and show us how much you like it.”

I had never done that in front of anyone except my husband, but I started rubbing and the manager, Henry said, “spread you legs where everyone can enjoy your cunt.”

I hated my pussy to be called a cunt. It was so degrading, but I did and spread my lips with my other hand and started fingering myself. My fingers were dripping wet ... the guy behind me reached around and started squeezing my tit and said “damn, they are real.” Talk about feeling like a piece of meat. It was the most turned on, and scariest situation I had ever been in. then Henry said, “Bend over, spread your legs and finger your asshole.”

Johnny chimed in, “Guys love girls who take it up the ass and I was glad to hear you liked a cock up your ass.” Why were they talking about sex as if I was going to fuck anyone in this club, but I stuck my finger into my ass and actually moaned when it went in. They both laughed and Johnny said,” you are really a hot little slut, aren’t you? Now suck your finger out of your asshole just like the nasty slut you are.” Still drunk from this crazy and unbelievable experience, I did as I was told, but really wanted to put it back in my ass as far in as I could, and the moaning was no act.

Johnny was still sitting on the couch and said to give him a lap dance. I did what I thought he might want and they were telling me stuff like put your tits in his face, and stick your ass in his face, finger yourself. His hands were everywhere, squeezing my tits, spreading the cheeks of my ass, fingering my pussy and ass, and sticking his fingers in my mouth to suck off. Finally he slapped me on the ass, turned me around and took one long last look at my tits then my pussy like he was checking out a used car and said, “I think Jackie will do just fine.”

Johnny, excused himself and I started to grab my clothes and Henry said, “Just wait on that.” Then asked “Do you understood how the girls make money here?”

Of course I did, so said “yes.”

I was shocked when he said, “show me”. I was so turned on and drunk that, I didn’t care what happened, so I went to my knees, unzipped him and pulled his slacks off. I eagerly started sucking his cock, which was a very nice big thick uncut cock. I began to lick his balls and up and down his shaft and again my moans were no faked. After several minutes of my enjoying his beautiful cock, he raised his legs to give my tongue access to his ass. I didn’t disappoint him, so he laid back on the desk to give me a better position to get my tongue in him and he began to moan while I licked his ass and massaged his cock. But the truth is I think I was moaning louder than he was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.