A Night on the Town - Cover

A Night on the Town

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jackie marries a man she barely knows after a night of intense sexy and public exposure. Her sex life becomes almost non existent until Bob and some friends take her to a strip club.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

He dressed, and I walked to the car and put my dress back on with Bob’s cum drying on my tits. We drove for about 20 minutes to a tattoo parlor, parked and went inside. He told the owner that he wanted his slut’s nipples pierced. The owner, Jerry said that the girl that does that wasn’t in. I was relieved until Bob said, “Can’t you do it?”

“Of course, I can, but women usually prefer another woman to pierce them.”

“Not Jackie. She loves everyone to see her big beautiful tits. Show them Jackie. In fact, will anyone in here mind if she is nude?” He said rather loud ensuring all heard him.

There was a chorus of “no” from the 11 other people in the store. Bob reached over and pulled the straps off my shoulders and my tiny dress dropped to the floor. I stood there mortified, but knew better than to cover myself. I pleaded with Bob to let me put my dress back on, but he simply ignored me.

Jerry motioned me into a room and Bob made sure the door stayed open.

“Please Bob, don’t do this to me.”

“Just shut the fuck up and enjoy. You know you want everyone to know what a slut you are.”

“No Please”, I said with tears running down my face but accepting that there was nothing I could do to stop this.

By the time Jerry had everything ready, there was a crowd inside the little room and standing at the door. I tried to focus my mind on anything but was what was about to happen and noticed this older biker looking man staring into my eyes. As I was staring at him, I noticed his hand at his crotch and he was rubbing on the outside of his stained and torn jeans. Then I let out a huge scream as the needle pierced my left nipple. All the people watching either applauded or laughed, except for this man who just stared back and rubbed on his cock. I could tell that he was on hard and could easily see his huge cock through his jeans.

“Wow, that’s beautiful,” said a younger girl who was watching as Jerry inserted the bar through the hole he had made. “Do me next.”

I turned to look at her. She appeared about 16 with small tits showing through her white tank top and torn shorts that would barely cover her ass. I wished it was her sitting here instead of me. But as Jerry prepared to inflict more pain on my other nipple, I returned to looking at the man who continued to rub on his cock. Just before my right nipple was pierced, I couldn’t help myself and mouthed the word “Yes” to this man. This was followed by another scream and inserting the second bar in my nipple. Another round of applause and I was finally helped up by Bob.

Without a word, I walked over to this man, threw my arms around him and kissed him with more passion that I could have imagined. Still completely nude, he took me by the hand and led me out of the room with almost dead silence behind me.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I could hear Bob say as we went into the bathroom. As soon as the door was closed, I dropped to my knees and unzipped and pulled his jeans off. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and his huge cock was pointing right at my mouth. I eagerly put my lips around his huge member, but could only get less than half in my mouth. His cock tasted bitter as if he hadn’t bathed for a week, which only increased my excitement. I was moaning so loud that I didn’t hear the door open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.