Maid in England - Cover

Maid in England

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2015 by raplucknett

Erotic Sex Story: I meet a lovely older maid when she comes to clean my hotel room.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Traveling always presents opportunities. I will never forget my trip to England and the opportunity that I took advantage of with a beautiful older woman. Although I saw the usual sites and had a wonderful time, the memory that stuck with me most was one of my fantasies coming to fruition. Ever since I could remember, I was always very submissive to older women. I loved to see them with a beaming smile on their face. Oftentimes, their husband or significant other did not treat them with the respect that they deserved. Their experience makes it the ultimate pleasure for a younger man. I had learned this at a very young age but that's an entirely different story.

I had checked into my hotel in London. It was a decent enough looking hotel but I was not used to the size of the room. It was far smaller than an American hotel room. Despite its size it had a cozy and homey decor. Fortunately for me I was traveling with a group of friends but I had this room all to myself. I made the best use of the space. I was exhausted from all the travel and decided to turn in.

I woke up the next morning and showered and got ready for a day out with my friends. While I had been sleeping, they had apparently patronized the local pub and were in no shape to go for breakfast. I did what I could to entertain myself. In honor of my trip to England I played The Jam's "Absolute Beginners" on my iPod. After exhausting my supply of British pop music I got very bored. One thing you should know about me is when I get bored I get very horny. I started rubbing my cock through my pants to see how aroused I would get. Turns out that I was hornier than I thought and I needed it pretty bad. I turned on the TV and ordered porn. I had my pants off with headphones for the TV (I just have to hear all the sounds). I could not hear the knock on the door but I definitely heard the door creak open.

I stumbled out of my chair making a huge racket. I had the TV remote in my hands and turned it off before my secret could be discovered. I managed to get my pants on before the person could enter the room. The question remained who the hell is this?

"I am sorry; I thought the room was unoccupied. I can come back later sir. What time would be best for you sir?"

To my American ears her British was so quaint and she sounded so meek. Her visage was like that of an angel. If I were to guess her age, I would have to say anywhere from 40 to 45. She looked to be almost a foot shorter than my 6ft 6 frame and very thin. Her sandy blond hair and blue eyes were enough to make any man smile brightly upon waking up with such a radiant partner. She was dressed in the typical maids outfit. It was a black one piece skirt with white trim at the wrists and neck. Her legs were clad in a pair of black nylons and a plain pair of black pumps. I was truly taken aback as I had never seen a maid so beautiful. I stood there my mouth agape until I noticed her look strangely at me.

"Sir ... are you ok? Do you want me to come back?"

"Ummmm ... you are who now?" it was all I could muster and I did not want to look like a total weirdo caught gawking at this heavenly creature. Thank god it seemed she had no idea what I had been watching.

"My name is Ms. Anoap and I am your maid, sir."

"Well ... okay ... I guess ... in a few hours or ... errrr ... I dunno?"

"It's ok sir. I will just check back later, my sincerest apologies for disturbing you." She let loose an exquisite smile. She seemed amused by my complete lack of ability to carry on any kind of normal conversation. She had the kind of smile that made you forget about nearly everyone else around you. I swear her smile could put any man in a trance. As she stood in front of me I took my time eyeballing her again. Her uniform was not exactly tight fighting but tight enough for me to make a few assumptions. While examining her it was clear underneath that uniform she might have a very perky pair of peaches. I got a good enough view of her calves that I could see she at the very least kept in shape if not then she worked out.

She turned to leave and I felt compelled to do something but I was more or less frozen in place. I wanted to chase after the sound of her nyloned legs swooshing out the door. I wanted to ask her to show me around or go to dinner. I would have gone anywhere or done anything with her. I wanted to grab her and pull her lips to mine. I wanted to run my hands up and down her well camouflaged body. I wanted to see if she had felt the same electricity that I had felt between us. Instead I did nothing. I stood there like a dope as she walked out the door more or less paralyzed.

I finally moved my cemented legs and ran to the door only to catch a glimpse of her tight rear end moving down the hall. Then and there I knew that I needed to have a plan to get this "Ms. Anoap". I went back to my room and finished my business but my mind was locked on that delightful woman. After I left the room and made it to breakfast I met up with my friends for site seeing.

After a day of sightseeing I began to formulate my plan. It really did not seem like I had to do a whole lot. I would simply ask her if she would be interested in a night out. Freezing up again was a very serious concern of mine. My abilities with women were not exactly the stuff of legend and I knew I would be very intimidated by this woman. All I had to do was make sure that I was in the room when she was. I would play sick with my friends to make sure that I was not going anywhere.

The next day my plan came to fruition. I played sick and it was bought hook, line and sinker by everyone. The waiting truly was the hardest part. Hours passed and still nothing. I started thinking about the fact that it could be her day off. If that was true then what a fucking waste of a day. I felt completely stupid waiting for someone that I was sure was not even going to stop by. I sat on my bed and once again began to pleasure myself thinking about her lovely legs. My pants and underwear came off as I sat there polishing my knob moaning: Anoap, Anoap.

"Yes, you need my help?"

I jumped at the sound of here voice. I did not I even hear her come inside. I was so lost in my thoughts that I was caught off guard and incredibly embarrassed. Again I was laying on the bed completely frozen in paralysis. My wobbling cock was saluting this lovely lady, erect and in its full glory.

"Ummm ... yeah ... hmmmm ... this isn't ... you know ... what it looks like," I stumbled saying that with not a shred of credibility but what else was I going to say. My major fear was that she would be so offended by this that she would accuse me of something that would get me thrown out of the hotel.

"Oh so I am ugly to you then?"

I had to be quick and defend myself. "Oh god no, I think you look fine. Any man should be happy to have you." I thought I had acquitted myself quite well but would be proven wrong quickly.

"So any man can have me?" She said to me with a scornful look.

"Ohhhh ... you ... misunderstood ... I meant ... you know." I felt the noose not only slipping around my neck but begin tightened by the second. If I could have buried myself under the bed I would have. The thought occurred to me that if I did not let her know how I feel then I would explode. "I was wondering ... if you are not ... busy..."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.