How I Met My Partner - Cover

How I Met My Partner

by Memory Heap

Copyright© 2015 by Memory Heap

Erotic Sex Story: The story of how I met my Dad's lawyer, who ended up becoming my partner in the Roadhouse. She was my 'silent partner' in the business, but I could make her scream quite easily, and did so whenever I got the chance.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   .

When my Dad's lawyer called to tell me that he had passed, and that there were a number of things that needed to be settled about his estate, I decided that I would have to deal with it in person. My boss gave me no trouble about taking some time off, so I found myself on a plane heading west. Getting a rental car was no problem, and within an hour of landing I was walking into the lawyer's office.

I could see why my Dad probably liked meetings with his lawyer—her name was Amelia and she was about my age, with dark wavy hair cascading over her shoulders and what I was sure was a body to die for, although it was covered by a business suit. The sharp planes of her face and her piercing violet eyes made you want to stay fully focused on her whenever she spoke.

It took a couple of hours to go over all of the parts of his estate, and sign all the papers as she walked me through everything. She was obviously very smart and very efficient, and the whole process, while lengthy, flowed smoothly. I reflected that my Dad had been lucky to find this woman to handle his legal business.

After signing everything, and settling the money into a bank account, she offered me a drink. Everyone else had left for the day, so she went around and locked up, turning most of the lights off, then settled down on the couch in her office.

She kicked off her shoes, and took off her suit jacket. Her blouse was translucent, and I caught the pattern of lace in her bra through it every time she moved. She took a sip of her drink, and swiped a hand through her hair, tightening her blouse over her breasts, which appeared to be fairly large and quite high-set.

"So, have you thought about what you might do with the place?"

"Not a clue. Probably sell it, if it's worth anything. I've got no ties out here now that Dad's gone."

"Too bad. I've handled your Dad's legal work for a few years, and the place always impressed me as something that could make a buck if it ever found the right niche market. I think the real problem is that it's not near enough to anyplace sizable to let it be able to cater to any one type of clientele."

"I'm not quite sure that I get your meaning."

"Well, the place kind of became a hangout for bikers and rednecks, which usually meant that the cops were called out at least once a week. The real problem, though, is that there weren't enough bikers and rednecks around to really let the place make any money. It's a pretty big place, but the crowd wasn't big enough to fill it."

"And, with bikers and rednecks there, they scared off anyone else who might come to it, I suppose."

"Exactly. Families and kids didn't want to sit next to bikers, and none of the up and coming newly rich types wanted to be there. Interestingly enough, there are some other groups that would love an out of town place to go, but again the bikers scare them off."

"Now I'm curious. What other kinds of groups?"

She got up to refresh our drinks before she answered. When she came back to the couch, she leaned over me and brought her face down to mine. "The kind that wouldn't be upset to see me do this." She kissed me slowly and softly on the lips, the tip of her tongue just flicking out to touch my lower lip, then she straightened up. "Or is my radar wrong?"

I licked my lips, savouring her taste, and looked into her dark eyes. "No, your radar's not completely wrong. I'm not gay, but I do swing strongly both ways, and you are heating me up very nicely."

"Good. I haven't had a good romp in too many weeks, and you stirred me up as soon as you walked in. There's some kind of dangerous vibe to you that's making me wet."

I smiled. "That's probably because of what I used to do. I used to get paid by the government to kill people, and I'm very good at it."

Her eyes got very wide and she seemed a little nervous as she sat back down beside me. I turned to face her before I picked up the fresh drink. I brought up a hand to brush the hair out of her face then used it to cup her cheek and bring her in for another long, soft kiss. As I pulled back, I moved the hand from her face to her breast, tracing a finger around the prominent bump that her nipple was making. It grew even more prominent as I circled it a few times, then I gently squeezed it between my thumb and index finger. I released it and reached for my drink, smiling at her over the top of it. "Was that too dangerous for you?"

"Jesus ... I think you made me come when you did that. I know I'm wet."

"It's nice to know I haven't lost my touch."

"Well, you certainly know how to touch me ... where are you staying?"

I grinned at her. "Nowhere yet. I've got a car, but was planning on just finding some place once our business was done."

"St-stay with me. I've got a big empty bed and I think I'd like to wake up wrapped around you in the morning. We can get some breakfast and take a drive out to see the place in the morning ... unless you've got plans?"

I smiled at her nervousness, and reached out to put a finger under her chin. "The thought of kissing you all night long is making me wet. I'll bet you scream when you come, and I like making little girls scream." I kissed her once more, and thought about how pleasurable the experience was. "How about if we get some supper first? Eating you will be a great dessert, but not very filling, and they didn't feed me on the plane."

I kissed her on the edge of her jaw, and she shuddered for a second. A moment later she recovered, and looked into my eyes. "Damn, that time you did make me come for sure. Now I'm leaving a wet spot on this skirt. If we don't go eat we're never getting out of here because I'm going to make you bend me over this couch and fuck me 'till I pass out."

We stood up, facing each other, and I reached out to bounce her breasts on my palms for a second. They were firm and full, and I was fairly certain they were natural.

She looked at what I was doing, and lifted an eyebrow. "Checking out the merchandise? I can assure you that they're real—they started coming in when I was twelve. I didn't like them at first, but they've really helped me out in different cases since I became a lawyer."

This time it was my turn to lift an eyebrow. I paused with one of her breasts in each hand, and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"You can handle them rougher than that. I like it. All I have to do when I'm arguing a case is to take a deep breath, or pull my shoulders back, and the opposing counsel usually loses his train of thought. Gives me a distinct advantage."

I did give them a much harder squeeze, causing her to moan a little, deep in her throat. After that, I released them, and kissed her quickly. "Later. Let's get some food first, I really am starving, and I can see I'm going to need my strength to keep up with you."

She drove us to a nice little steakhouse since we both wanted protein in the form of red meat. The lighting was dim, the booths were almost private, and it meant that we could talk and laugh and occasionally touch and stroke. We sat fairly close to each other instead of across the table, and it gave me a chance to find out that she was wearing stockings and that her panties really were getting wet.

At one point, I pulled the gusset of her thin panties to one side, and slid my finger through her wet folds and across the tip of her clit. She moaned deep in her throat, and shuddered violently in another orgasm. I licked the finger that had touched her, smiling at her as I did it.

"I like the way you taste. I'm going to enjoy getting some from the source later." She closed her eyes and shuddered slightly, and I wondered if she had just come again, or whether it was just an after-shock from the previous orgasm.

She finally opened her eyes again and stared at me hungrily for a moment. "I want to take my panties off and spread my legs so you can do me right here."

I laughed a little and replied, "I'll help you take your panties off. In fact, I think we should leave them for the waiter as a tip, but I'm not going to eat you here. I think you'd make too much noise, because I think you're a screamer. And if you do take your panties off, then I'm going to tease you, and I'm going to get my fingers wet, but I probably won't let you come. I like to tease pretty girls, and bend them to my will."

I moved a hand under one of her wonderful breasts and squeezed it quite hard, using it as a grip to lean our two heads together. I licked her earlobe and bit it lightly, then asked her in a whisper, "Is that what you want? Do you want to be my toy while we're here? Do you want to get all wet and gooey and not know when you're going to come? I can guarantee that you'll be so horny that you'll let me do anything to you. You'll be ready to let me strip you and spank you in the parking lot just so that I'll let you come. Is that what you want?" I punctuated my question by releasing her breast but moving my fingers to her nipple and squeezing it very hard. I pulled my head back from her neck and looked at her face for her reaction.

She gave a sharp cry, and looked at me fearfully for a moment. I massaged her nipple very firmly, but didn't let it go and placed my other hand on her leg. As I started to slide her skirt up her fearful look got more intense. "Wh-what are you doing to me?"

I smiled, perhaps with a little hint of cruelty. "I like to be in control. When I fuck a girl, I want to be on top. I really enjoy having pretty girls like you, and you are making me very hot. Sex with me is usually very intense, but I haven't killed a lover yet. I have made a few of them pass out, but they all kept coming back for more."

My hand slid further while I was talking, and I was once more feeling the bare skin above her stocking top, this time without the skirt covering it. I didn't look down as my hand moved over the bare flesh, not wanting to break eye contact with this gorgeous woman. I moved my other hand to her other nipple, and she gasped as I started squeezing it, again very firmly. She also refused to break eye contact.

I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss, my tongue sliding over her lower lip. At the same time, my hand crossed the final bit of thigh and my fingers slid over the wet crotch of her panties, pressing the material in toward her slit. Our noses were nearly touching, our eyes locked on each other. "Do you want it? Do you want to be my toy for tonight? I promise that when you do get to come you'll be screaming for it, but you may have to suffer for hours until I decide you're worthy. And first you'll have to show me how well you can make me come. Your tongue will worship me for a long time before I taste you. Will it be worth it, do you think?"

I moved a finger to her clit, rubbing it back and forth lightly through the material of her panties. She tipped her head back and blinked for a moment, moaning continuously. I could see the sexual flush rising from her shoulders to her face and I could almost feel the heat of it. I could see the war in her mind. She was afraid of me, but I had no intention of beating this beautiful woman. As much as I had used a whip on pretty girls like her, I wanted this one for the sexual dynamo that she obviously was. I wanted to have her naked and writhing in my arms. I wanted to feast on her pussy and her juices. I wanted us to be lovers for hours or days or longer. I was making her afraid on purpose because it also made her hotter, and more sexually aroused than she had been in a very long time, and I could see that. I wanted to make this evening more memorable than any other sexual encounter she had ever had. Maybe if I did that, she would welcome me back into her bed if I ever came back to this town.

The motion of my finger was almost tipping her over the edge, and if that happened I would lose the control I had. I lightened the pressure, but kept the finger moving, now just a tantalizing tickle. She was still moaning, a line of sweat on her upper lip, her eyes still locked onto mine. "Are you going to give me your panties? Am I going to get to play with this lovely wet pussy while we eat? Are you going to be my dessert tonight? Do you want me? Do you want to taste me? Do you want to rub your hot sweaty body all over my hot sweaty body?" I punctuated each question with a little tap directly on the tip of her clit, and a quick kiss on her lips. With the last one, I stabbed my tongue into her mouth, then nibbled on her full lower lip as I pulled away, and she finally broke.

Her breath came out as a moaning rush past my face. I smelled the wine on it, and her own fragrance, and the heat of her lust. "Yes-s-s," she hissed. "Yes-s-s-s, I want you ... yes-s-s, make love to me ... fuck me ... just ... uh ... make me come ... please."

"Not yet darlin', you can't come yet." I swiped my finger across her panties once more. "You have to give me these panties first. You have to take them off and let me smell them, then put them on the table for the waiter. Can you do that, my sweet?"

It took a moment for what I had said to work through her arousal-fogged mind, but then she stood up partway and put her hands under her skirt, reaching for her panties. While she was up, I lifted the back of her skirt out of the way so that when she sat back down it wouldn't be under her; I wanted her bare butt on the cool leather of the seat. I slid a hand over her magnificent ass and grabbed the back of her panties to help her get them off.

She pulled them to her knees, then sat back down, starting a little as her bare flesh hit the seat. She twisted her head to look at me sharply and I said to her, "Never sit on your skirt. Always sit on your bare skin. It feels so much better that way. Now, where are those panties?"

She moaned again, the craziness of what she was doing starting to sink in, but she pushed the panties past her knees and let them drop to her ankles. After working both feet free of them, she hunched over and grabbed them off the floor, then brought them up to my waiting hand. I bunched them in my hand and held them to my face; her scent nearly overwhelmed me, so hot, fresh and redolent of her. After inhaling deeply a few times, I shook them out and neatly folded the wisp of lace, then placed them in full view near the outer edge of the table where our waiter would be sure to see them. She gasped in horror as she saw me do that, but I quickly turned back to her.

"Now our waiter will have a wonderfully fragrant tip. You smell so sweet, I can't wait until I have your clit between my lips, and my tongue wandering your wet pussy."

I put a hand back on her thigh, pushing her skirt back up again, and pulling the thigh toward me. "Now, for the rest of our dinner, you can't put your legs together. I want you to keep them as far apart as you can. I want to be able to play with that wonderful pussy while we eat."

As we spoke, my hand reached that hot core of her, and my fingers started to lightly massage the engorged lips of her pussy. I flicked a fingertip back and forth over the tip of her clit, keeping a close eye on her reaction, making sure that the stimulation wasn't enough to make her come.

"It's too bad that your blouse buttons in the back. I'd like to see those fabulous tits of yours. They feel so good, and I know that your nipples are really sensitive. When you're with me I don't want you to wear anything that doesn't button in the front, okay?"

That fearful look was back in her eyes, but she nodded, then asked, "Are you trying to make me your bitch, or your slave?"

I laughed, which wasn't quite what she was expecting. As I answered, I slid a finger deeply into her pussy, and heard her groan again. I also felt her clench on the finger, which almost made me wish I had a cock. "No darlin', I don't want to own you, but I do want to possess you occasionally and bend you to my wicked will. I can see in your eyes that you're scared, and part of it's because I told you that I've killed people. That part's true, but I never killed anyone without orders, and I never hurt anyone that I wanted to make love to, or to fuck. And darlin' I definitely want to fuck you, and I'm hoping that once we know each other better that we can get together for some long, slow, sweet love-making."

"But ... but the things you're doing ... to me ... the things you're making me do..."

"Think about it ... I'm not actually making you do anything you don't want to do. If you want me to stop, just say so. If you want to leave, just stand up and walk away. You're the one with the car keys, so you can strand me right here. I know I'm pushing you to the wild side a bit, but you can't say it turns you off or you don't want it. Your little pussy is clenching on my finger, and you're very wet. I am drooling at the prospect of licking your hot tasty pussy for a few hours tonight, but I like to make sure that my partners want me as much as I want them. I want to know that you're as horny as I am. I want to see how far you're willing to go for that promised orgasm."

"But ... but you're going to make me come, right here, in this restaurant, with all these people around us ... isn't that kind of dangerous, and crazy?"

"Actually, as much as you feel like you're going to come, I'm not going to do that. If you come, then it means that I failed at this game, and I much prefer to win."

"This is a game to you?"

"Don't you think so? It's all about seduction and lust and sexual control. Here I am with a finger in your pussy, and you're desperate to come. Did you ever think you'd be here, like this, when we first met? After all, you were the one who made the first move ... you were the one who kissed me, so you were the one who was the initial aggressor. Can you honestly say that you wouldn't have tried to exert the same sort of control over me, except that I beat you to it?" I stirred her little honey pot while I was talking, sliding my finger all around, and tickling her clit whenever I got the chance.

"O-o-oh, it's so hard to concentrate when you do that."

"Why do you think I keep doing it? It puts you off your game. It's lucky for me that I found some of your most sensitive places quickly, or else you might have had me sitting here with my jeans off and my shirt open."

"Somehow I can't see you being in the same spot that I'm now in."

"Oh, I've been there more than once. I've been made the bitch on a number of occasions. When I first figured out that I liked girls as well as guys, one of my training instructors made me her bitch for months. It actually worked out well, because she taught me how to eat pussy really well, how to spot girls who swung the right way, and how to play the seduction game. She also taught me how to put a girl right on the edge of an orgasm and keep her there for hours and hours. She tied me up once and held me on the point of falling off the cliff for three straight days, teasing me and licking me and touching me and never letting me come. I nearly went out of my mind with it, but I learned from it. I've actually even used it once or twice as an interrogation technique.

"She used to do things like I'm doing to you right now. She'd take me out to some restaurant and make me sit with her hand on my pussy the whole time, never letting go of my clit, but never letting me come. Or she'd make me open my blouse up and she'd play with my nipples the whole time. A couple of times she even took me to a strip joint and made me dance naked. She did it once in a gay bar, and I ended up doing a sex scene on the stage with two of the dancers."

I turned to her and licked her ear again. In a whisper I said, "Think about it. You're on a stage in front of a room full of cheering and chanting women, taking your clothes off, running your hands all over your body. They all want you, they want to touch you, and stick money in your pussy, and squeeze your tits. A few of them even want to put fingers inside you. I think you'd look fantastic on display like that. Will you let me take you to a gay bar and do that?"

"O-o-h n-no, don't make me do that."

"I think you like the idea. Your little pussy is clenching on my finger again. I think the idea scares you, but the fear is turning you on. I think you're an exhibitionist at heart, and you'd do it for me if I promised to lick your hot little pussy."

She moaned once more as I slid my wet finger out of her opening and over her clit. Her head tipped back as I abused the little soldier again, and just then the waiter arrived with our steaks.

As he set them down on the table, his eyes lit first on her panties, nicely highlighted by the white tablecloth. When he bent over to put her steak in front of her, he saw my hand on her pussy and nearly dropped the plate. Fortunately, his reflexes were quick and he recovered before we had a disaster. I left my hand exactly where it was, and thanked him for the meals. When I saw his eyes once more move to her panties, I told him that he could clear them away, as we wouldn't need them anymore. I was fairly certain that our service the rest of the evening would be quite attentive.

I leaned over to nuzzle her neck, and nibble on her ear lobe again. My finger started slipping in and out of her clasping channel, and I spoke softly into her ear. "Let's have something to eat now darlin', and later we can each have something more personal to eat. You just keep this little puss nice and warm for me while we eat, okay"? I pulled my finger out and swirled it around the sides of her clit, hearing the air hiss through her teeth. I moved the finger to her mouth and slid it between her full lips, swiping it over her tongue, then withdrew it to get a sample of her lingering taste.

I finally turned to my steak, and picked up the utensils to start sawing through the slab of meat. By this time I was truly famished, but I kept watch on her from the corner of my eye, waiting while she came back to earth and started to eat.

As she worked on her steak, I noticed that she wasn't saying anything, and seemed to have a somewhat glazed look in her eye. I was a little worried that I might have taken the game a little too far. It wasn't a case of needing to seduce her, as I had known where we would ultimately end up even before we left her office. I was starting to curse myself for potentially screwing up a good thing when she finally turned to me.

"So your hands are too busy with food now? All it takes is a steak to make you forget about me?"

My head snapped in her direction, and my mouth opened, the half-chewed piece of steak in it totally forgotten. She smiled and reached out with a finger to push up on my chin, closing my mouth. "Didn't your momma teach you to chew with your mouth closed?"

I swallowed, licked my lips, and said, "I was afraid that I was pushing you too far."

She smiled again and licked those luscious lips. "Oh you're definitely pushing something, but I think it's all the right buttons. I have never been so turned on, and I definitely want to ride your face for at least an hour. I think you owe me about a dozen orgasms." She caressed the side of my face and smiled again, and I felt my heart stop for a moment.

"Of course you said that I can't come until you do, so I guess I'm going to have to wait even longer. But I didn't think you were going to suddenly ignore me."

"So you're telling me that you like the way I've been treating you? You like being dominated?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.