Swinging From the Family Tree - Cover

Swinging From the Family Tree

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

We left just before lunch. Madison helped us pack Ben. We got to know her some and she agreed to come to our house after Christmas. She said she try to bring her brother and Gwen.

Christmas was good though q1uiet. Tricia spent a lot of time at Bert's house but Ben spent time with us. Right after Christmas, Madison, Bobby, and Gwen joined us planning to stay through the New Year's celebration. Madison is a hot blonde who loves to be nude. She also enjoyed sex but no pain.

She and Ben seemed to get along really well and she cheered him up. She stayed in Ben's room.

With Tricia gone with Bert, Mom moved Gwen and Bobby into her room. She was comfortable with the situation knowing Bobby's parents and having met Gwen's at a party. Gwen looked pretty hot, too, and loved to be naked. She and Bobby fucked like rabbits and shared freely.

We enjoyed our time with them. The only flaw was that Doug and Chelsea were leaving Dad's security force. They had graduated with honors and wanted to work jobs more in line with their degrees. We enjoyed running with them and spending time with them. Despite knowing we would enjoy getting physical with them, they politely turned us down. They did promise to stay in touch and have our numbers and emails. They would be leaving after New Year's when we returned to college.

In so many ways, life goes on. I learned something from Hannah's death. Your choices can come back to you. We enjoyed swinging and each other but Babs and I knew that we were growing closer to figuring out some permanent solution to our relationship.

We were good but knew that a brother and sister couldn't marry legally. Finally, we went to Mom and Dad with our problem and asked for help. They found a solution for us. We would be apart for almost a year and Babs elected to be the one for some light surgery and a new name. It was a tough time being apart but we weathered it. Dad had people fix grades and identifications for her. While she was gone, I changed colleges moving into another state.

When she returned, she looked subtly different with a different name. After a somewhat whirlwind courtship, we married. It worked and Babette Ross is now my wife. We are working on our doctorates together in a new state at a new university. We still swing.

Kenneth and Babette "Babs" Ross.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.