Swinging From the Family Tree - Cover

Swinging From the Family Tree

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

In the morning, we woke up to realize that this was our last weekend to be full time residents at our home. The apartment at college was ready and we were comfortable with it. Our schedules were set for the semester. We were as prepared as we could be. We each had a car now and had left Babs' car at the apartment when we had moved in.

I guess calling it an apartment is a misnomer because it was a condo that Dad bought for us to use. The condo had a two car garage, two bedrooms on the second floor with each bedroom having its own full bath. There was another half bath on the main floor along with a dining room, eat-in kitchen, and living room. We had set up the dining room as our study area with computer desks. While we had separate bedrooms for show, we did not intend to use both at the same time. We do plan to sleep in both bedrooms regularly but together.

We had not only left high school early but had qualified to skip many of the basic courses. If we took good loads through the summer, we would both be fully ready to start in the fall as juniors. That was our plan.

We studied hard for our classes. We were heading for engineering undergraduate degrees. Ben had taken a more leisurely approach to his degrees and was only working on his MBA this year. He introduced us to the local swinging club. Actually, there were two. One was a normal swinging group. The other was a BDSM club and Hannah and Morgan were stars at its meetings. Babs and I went to the restaurant/bar where the two of them worked. We were invited to come to one of their parties. Babs told Morgan that we weren't into that part of the lifestyle.

Morgan replied, "You can come a first time and just watch. After that you have to choose to be a dom or a sub." Babs was given the address, time and day of the next meeting. We didn't commit to being there. Hannah was waiting tables close to us and came over to say, "Hello." She was looking used. I wondered what her body looked like now. She had had a slim, unmarred body when Ben was dating her but she had lost some weight and looked a bit haggard and it was Wednesday! The meal was good and we went back to our place for an enjoyable evening.

The next Saturday was the BDSM party and we went. The first two people we saw were Hannah and Morgan. They were naked except for black dog collars. Morgan smiled at us and said, "We're glad to see you. We have ribbons for you. No one will bother you while you wear these." The ribbons were white. Other people came in as we donned the ribbons. They stripped and we saw that they all were wearing ribbons or collars of differing colors.

I looked at Morgan and said, "What's with the different colors?"

She said, "White is for those who will watch only and must be asked for even vanilla sex. Green collars and ribbons are for those who are same sex subs. Yellow collars are for same sex doms. Red ribbons and collars are for doms who like the opposite sex. Pink is for subs who only like the opposite sex. Brown is for doms who will use anyone." She hesitated. Black collars are for subs who are available to anyone in any way. Our black collars mean we have no limits."

Looking around, I noticed that red and pink ribbons and collars predominated. I only saw one other black collar the entire night. We were led into the living room area of the house. As we followed Morgan and Hannah, I noticed that both had some scaring across their backs from their knees up to their arms.

In the living room, I saw a couple of guys in red collars approach the girls and turn them to face us. They shoved hard cocks in their butts and began to fuck them harshly. As they fucked, each guy spanked the girl hard with a ping-pong looking paddle. All four butt cheeks were glowing red when the guys filled their rectums with cum. The girls stood and were instructed to eat every drop from each other. Of course, they couldn't and were placed on their hands and knees to lick the floor. We casually moved to one side of the room out of the way of the "action." Hannah and Morgan were sodomized regularly and made to suck loads from each others ass.

Gradually, they moved into another room where the whipping benches were located. They were bent over benches and different persons used floggers, short whips, and paddles on them. Hannah was moaning. After fifteen or so minutes, two girls wearing yellow collars pushed monstrous butt plugs with tails into their butts. The spanking and whipping never stopped or eased up. I watched both Morgan and Hannah orgasm to the thrashing they were receiving.

Both girls were bruised with dark red welts across their backs, butts, and upper thighs. Babs was upset with what she saw and I was concerned. They were led into another room and fastened to racks spreadeagled. We could hear a whirring and saw them shivering. I realized that the butt plugs were vibrating. Two guys with red ribbons and two girls with yellow ribbons approached the two. The girls had large dildos that they pushed into Hannah's and Morgan's cunts. They switched them on and both girls groaned. Using a couple of straps each the dildos were fastened to stay inside them. Nipple clamps were applied along with a clit clamp. The clamps were all hooked together. A thin wire ran from the chain.

The two guys now took their turn. they had electric wands that they used over the fronts of each girl. When they touched the chain, they pressed a different button and both girls were reacting to a stronger current that when their skin was touched. This continued until both had passed out. I looked at Babs and she nodded. We left. To us, it wasn't really sexual but was just inflicting pain upon the two. I was feeling sorry for their sickness but wasn't going to interfere with what had obviously been voluntary acts every step of the way.

Babs and I arrived at our condo and went inside to bed. We slept holding each other deciding that the situation was beyond anything we wanted to ever see again. A week later, we saw Hannah and, when she asked about us returning, Babs told her that we weren't interested no matter the ribbon color. Hannah admitted that things became a "bit strong" at those parties but she also claimed that she loved every minute.

We didn't see her or Morgan again. We had no trouble avoiding the restaurant where they worked because there were many good restaurants in town.

We went home for Thanksgiving break and then finished up classes for Christmas. On a Thursday before we would leave the next day, Ben's roommate called us and asked that we come over. He said that Ben was very upset. Of course, we rushed over.

We went inside and Bobby pointed us to the main bedroom, Ben's. We knocked and entered. Ben had been crying and looked to be in bad shape emotionally. We went to him and Babs asked, "Ben, what's wrong?"

He answered. "Hannah and Morgan are dead! They were at a party last night and things got way out of control." He began to sob. "Morgan was hung from a beam. Hannah was cut with a knife across her abdomen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.