Swinging From the Family Tree - Cover

Swinging From the Family Tree

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

Babs and I woke Saturday morning to sounds of others starting to move. Ben was no longer in the room. Babs and I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. We went downstairs and found coffee. My parents were sitting at the kitchen table talking to Ben quietly. They looked disturbed and Ben looked upset.

We came over and sat down on either side of Ben just to offer support. He nodded to acknowledge our presence. Mom said, "I know it's difficult, Ben. Perhaps finding out that what she wants and what you want are vastly different now is better than finding out later."

"I know, Mom. It doesn't make my heart ache any less. I thought we had something until she invited that girl, Morgan, to stay with us in the apartment. Now, this. It's over for me. I can't deal with that kind of relationship and I will not give her the pain she desires."

Babs patted his arm. We five were up early enough that no one else was awake yet. Dad said, "You two take Ben outside and walk a bit for an hour. He needs to relax and be calm. I have some fear that there may be a confrontation and he needs to be in control of his emotions." We grabbed some drink cups, filled them with coffee, and walked outside. Babs headed us toward the guard shack.

Once there, we found that Doug and Chelsea were available. We introduced them to Ben. Chelsea patted his hand. "What's troubling you, Ben?"

It all came out. She and Doug were sympathetic to his misery. Doug said, "Ben, things can be hard sometimes. A breakup is never easy. At least, you know where you stand on issues and what you will not do. That doesn't make it easy except to know that some issues can't be resolved by compromise."

Ben said, "I know. I think that I will drive back to the apartment and move out. I don't mind finding a new place or even moving into the dorms for a year. It's disappointing for things to an end this way. I don't think Hannah realizes how unacceptable her conduct has become."

His face cleared and he said, "That is what I will do. Babs, Kenny, let's go back to Mom and Dad. I need to tell them that I'm leaving and that I will be back in classes Monday. There are places I can crash until the holidays. I will come home next weekend." He looked at Doug and Chelsea. "Thanks for listening and for your words."

Chelsea said, "Should someone go with you?"

Ben said, "No, thanks. I will be fine now. My mind's clear." He stood and shook hands with Doug and received a hug from Chelsea which he returned. We went back to the house to find our parents in the kitchen still by themselves.

Ben said, "I've made up my mind. I'm going to the apartment and get my things. I will store them until later and get a new place unless Hannah and Morgan leave. I might even live in the dorms. If anyone asks where I am, tell them I went back to the college but don't offer information."

He went upstairs and returned clothed. He got in his car and left.

Babs said, "That was more than I thought he would do. He seems to be at peace with the decision."

Dad said, "I think this breakup has been coming for a while. This weekend was just the final straw. It will be interesting if Hannah asks about him and what she says when she finds out."

Mom had us help her with breakfast. We finished and grabbed plates and coffee and went outside to eat before the "herd" woke up to the smell of food. We were over half finished before people started coming out with plates. Our friends joined us in sitting away from the other people spending the weekend here.

Bert and Tricia joined us just before we were finished. Tricia looked freshly bathed but showed some bruises and marks from her night.

Tricia said, "Barbie, where is Ben? Hannah is looking for him."

I said, "He left. I don't think he plans for them to be together any more.

"Babs and I set up cameras downstairs and fed the pictures through my computer. We watched. Ben did, too. It wasn't pretty. I hope you two will understand if we are a little distant from you. What you were doing is not our thing. We want no part of that scene."

Bert said, "We might have gotten a little carried away. It was all consensual."

I said, "Bert, my sister still bears your marks. Even consensual, it's not for Babs or for me. We don't like it and won't be part of it. Ben has drawn a line, too. I think he was doubting he and Hannah would work out but last night confirmed it."

We stood with our empty plates and headed to a garbage can and then went to our room. Before we started up the stairs, Hannah found us and stopped us. "Barbie, Ken, where is Ben?"

Babs looked at me. I shrugged mentally and said, "Hannah, Ben has left. He was in our room last night. Babs and I had set up cameras in the basement and many of us watched what went on last night. He didn't like it. He is on his way to move his things out of the apartment. It's safe to say that you two are no longer a couple."

She looked surprised and, perhaps, upset. I said, "You knew he didn't go down to the basement last night. It was a real issue between the two of you. Did you think there would be no repercussions from your activities?"

Now, she looked upset. "He doesn't control me and can't make me do everything he wants. I am a free person."

Babs said, "That's correct. However, he is also free including free to discontinue a relationship that he no longer wants. Hannah, last night was well beyond what he could tolerate from his girl. He isn't trying to control you but he did decide not be around when you finished with your fun."

She really looked upset now. "You think it's over for us?"

Babs said, "Yes. Your relationship with Morgan and the school situation were bad enough. This was the final straw for him."

She had tears in her eyes. There were bruises and marks all over her body from her treatment from last night. To my surprise, I suddenly realized she was still wearing the butt plug with tail! We continued up to our room. She went into the kitchen. We lazed around for a bit.

Babs said, "What do you think will happen?"

"I don't think it will rain. School will be in session tomorrow. It's a little chilly outside for no clothes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.