Swinging From the Family Tree - Cover

Swinging From the Family Tree

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

We ate our pizzas and lay around. Everyone was still wiped out particularly Hannah and Babs. Babs whispered, "Take me to bed. I'm beat." I didn't argue and we headed upstairs. Hannah and Ben followed us up and went into Ben's room. Babs and I slept the night away.

We woke in the morning spoon-style with my hard cock between her legs. She whispered, "Fuck me!" I didn't do anything for a moment. "Either hole! Just do me and do me hard!" She hissed at me. I wasn't gentle when I pushed into her ass and didn't stop until I could get my cock no further in her ass. "Now, Kenny, pound me! Give it to me hard!" I was horny and had my morning wood. I pounded her ass as hard as I could.

She orgasmed once and then again. Then, I shot a big load into her butt and she came a third time. I pulled out and, after catching our breath, we headed for the bathroom and the shower. We got in together. Babs bent forward and I thrust balls deep into her ass again with my still hard cock. I fucked her until I came again. I held her close and then released my bladder giving her a piss enema.

"Kenny, I love that. It's so dirty but it feels so good. Piss up my fucking ass! Shit!" When I pulled out, she turned quickly with the water spraying her rear rinsing out of some of the cum, piss, and shit from her ass. The bottom of the shower enclosure turned light brown as her bowels cleared. She put her hands behind her and farted out some more liquid. "Push the nozzle up my ass! Clean me out completely!" I did what she requested and ran water up her ass, pulled the nozzle out, and allowed the water to run out. I repeated that until it ran clean. She came again while I was doing it. "Thank you, Kenny. That is so vile but so erotic."

We actually cleaned the rest of us, too. We got out of the shower and dried off. We went downstairs for breakfast. Our parents were heading off to work. My brother and sister were going out with their significant others. We were left on our own. I took my time eating.

After everyone had left, Babs looked at me. "Okay, what's your plan?"

"Why would you think I might have a plan, Babs?"

"I know you. We've lived together since before we were born. You are a fast breakfast eater. No one else might notice but I notice. So, what's the plan?"

"Are you up for a hike?" She nodded. "I thought we might pick out some new territory for running."

"Okay, where?"

"Behind the house."

"Oh. Oh!" She thought a second. "Are you going to wear boots or sneakers?"

"Boots for this time."

"Okay. Finish up and I'll change my shoes." I nodded and continued eating as she went back upstairs. She returned with my backpack. "I put our sneakers and an extra pair of socks for each of us in it."

"Get about four bottles of water and a towel. we should be ready then."

I had my phone, wallet, and keys. My parents had given us credit cards and an identification card with contact info on it. Babs wasn't as good about carrying her stuff but, as long as one of us had those things, it would probably be okay.

We took it easy and walked toward the hills behind our house holding hands. We hadn't gone in this direction very far before. Over the first small hill, we found an old dirt road and followed it for a couple of miles. I didn't know who owned the property or properties where we were. It was pretty land but not easily accessible. Dad seemed to know something about it. We had talked about it one Saturday afternoon. I wasn't really listening though.

We found a grassy area a little ways off the road and walked over there to rest a moment. In seconds, we were making out with her shirt and sports bra pushed up just under her arms. I was thumbing her nipples. Her hand was rubbing my hard cock. Moments later, she had rolled to her stomach with her shorts around her knees. Mine were about there, too, with my jock strap holding them in place. I came up behind her and she whispered, "Ass! Do my ass!"

I wasn't real gentle as I pushed in deep through her sphincter and buried my cock in her tight ass. She moaned happily. I began to fuck her ass with long, slow strokes that went deep. "Oh, yes, Kenny! I love your cock in my ass! Fuck me, fuck me deep!"

I pounded away and both of us were approaching our orgasms. Suddenly, Babs stretched out on the ground moaning and quaking with me following her down to the ground. I lasted three more strokes and came hard pumping cum deep into her backside. We rolled to our sides spoon style and held each other as we calmed down. She moved around and down. She sucked my cock and I found she had packed wet naps in my backpack. I wiped her butt gently but thoroughly. We stood and brushed each other off before pulling our clothes back into place. We resumed our trek walking with our arms around our waists along that old dirt road.

We had gone maybe half a mile before we heard a voice say, "Stop! Where the hell are you going?" He was holding a rifle and had a companion who was holding another one.

I said, "We're walking along this road. It's a pretty little road."

"You're trespassing."

"We're sorry. I never saw a sign. We'll turn around and head back."

"Not so fast, you have to get a license to walk this road from us. Otherwise, you won't leave because we'll shoot you."

"I don't have much money but I can pay."

"We don't want your money. We want what your pretty little girl friend has between her legs."

Babs whispered into my ear. "Big deal. We'll let them do me and then we will return home. I bet there are no signs and they don't own or even know who owns the property anyway. They didn't know dad's name."

Out loud, she said, "Boys, you can't fuck me with your clothes on!" She pulled her tee shirt over her head and handed it to me. She pulled the sports bra off and placed it in my hands. That got the two moving.

They set their rifles against a tree trunk and pulled off their overalls. The younger one picked up his rifle while the older one advanced on Babs. She stood her ground and he said, "Lay down on your back, girlie, and spread 'em."

She did and the guy mounted her and pushed his average-sized cock into her cunt. He moaned. "Aw, fuck! That's a sweet cunt. Tight, too."

He began fucking Babs and she grabbed him saying, "Harder, deeper! Slam that cock in me! Twist my nipples! Fuck me!" He did his best but didn't last long. He slowly stood and the other mounted her and began to hump her cunt vigorously. She fucked back at him moaning and groaning until he shot his load in her cunt. After he stood, she took her sports bra back from me and put it on. We turned and walked back on the road the way we had come. We came to a small creek and Babs went to it to wash the cum off the lower part of her body and from inside, too.

"Kenny, they really weren't too bad though they didn't last long." She got out of the creek and used the wet naps and the towel from the backpack to finish cleaning and then dry off. She put on her shorts and tee shirt and we walked the rest of the way home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.