Timepiece - Cover

Timepiece

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 23

“Exactly what kind of fun is she having?” I asked. My suspicious mind thought, Not that I don’t trust Wendy. I do. No ... Really ... I do. And I chuckled.

“Not that kind of fun,” said Four. “She is with Seven. You know how straight laced Seven is.”

“Well, I don’t know,” I said.

“Your Austin clan ... it’s so hard to remember you’re not related,” Six said.

Four said, “It’s a chore keeping you separated in our head. There are so many of you ... and all doing the same general type of work for us.”

“We work for you?” I questioned. “I didn’t know that.”


Wendy wasn’t having fun ... not at that particular moment.

Alice’s is known for beautiful willing college co-eds and there are lots of them on Friday and Saturday nights. The girls come from as far away as Toledo, Windsor, Saginaw, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Chicago. A quick run through the parking lots show plates from Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Canada and lots of Michigan.

Because there are all these girls, the guys pack the place out; big hunks, tall hunks, hung hunks, guys from everywhere ... and at this particular moment, Wendy was a target.

For that matter ... all the women at their table were being rushed. One must remember that Wendy is classically beautiful, with emerald eyes, a symmetrical elfin face and vertically challenged, with deep red hair. She has a natural no-sag upper shelf the envy of girls with fake store-bought tits. Wendy has long dancers legs, a bubble butt and tiny feet. In a sixty thousand seat soccer stadium full of beautiful women, Wendy is the one girl all the cameramen keep returning to when the action is slow and the broadcast booth needs colour.

Since the Powers that Be can BE anything they want to be, a table full of young beautiful women is a magnet.

So far roofied (also known as Narcozep, Rohypnol, Rohipnol, Roipnol, — is an intermediate acting benzodiazepine used as an hypnotic, sedative, anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, and skeletal muscle relaxant drug. Used in improper doses it relaxes inhibitions and creates an air of cooperation. The morning after it is very difficult to remember what took place the night before) drinks had been dumped in the fake potted plants.

Certain suggestions concerning cooperation with young gentlemen had been politely refused and the young men weren’t used to rebuttal ... didn’t appreciate it ... couldn’t believe that any girl present at the bar would deny their manly selves ... well ... mean it ... anyway. Some few of the more aggressive sporting chaps were becoming insistent.

“No means No,” Wendy said. “It doesn’t mean maybe.”

The insister unbuckled and unzipped. He was pretty massive. “You’re going to turn down a ride on Mr. Johnson?”

Wendy looked and broke into giggles, “God Almighty! What is that?”

Seven was listening and looked. “Well,” she said, “It looks like a cock ... only smaller”

Mr. Insistent had a very short fuze. Nobody, but nobody made fun of his magnificence ... nobody. He swung an open hand at Seven and much to his surprise, it passed right through her, continued in a circle and busted Jimmy’s jaw ... teeth everywhere. Bruce, Jim’s brother, was something of a martial arts buff and broke Mr. Insistent’s arm at the elbow. This ended his football scholarship.

Up in the surveillance booth, the security officer buzzed the floor bouncer.

“What?”

“Table 16,” he said. “Assault, battery, sexual harassment.”

“I see ‘em,” said the floor. “Big guy? Holding his arm?”

“Yeah, there’s three ... no ... wait ... there’s a bunch. Gawd Damn! I called the law. Get those girls outta there.”

“Isn’t the big guy a free safety for Michigan State?”

The crowd milling around table 16 were mostly confused, “I’m telling you, man, they poofed,” said the geek ... the only sober one in the crowd ... yeah...

sober ... right.

So ... when I showed up at Alice’s, Wendy, Annabelle and the Girl Powers were nowhere to be found ... well, not exactly no where ... just incognito. Which was probably a good idea because the State Police were looking for someone to blame for breaking this years hero’s arm.

(As is typical ... the football team hired thugs for players ... yeah ... hired ... never kid yourself ... thugs. Guys who were used to being King Shit in high school and very willing to enforce their King Shitness on lesser beings ... anyone NOT on the team.)

“You can’t go in there,” said the Door Trooper.

“My wife is in there,” I said.

My stock in life just dropped ten points and I could see it in his face; pity. Wives didn’t go to places like Alice’s; they were reserved for wild girls ... husband hunters or professionals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.