My Favorite Feline
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by T/k-E

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young girl is sent to YET ANOTHER foster home. But instead of being treated poorly, she is welcomed with love. Over time, she blossoms. But a tragedy rips the family apart. Years later, she is reunited with the man she called "Daddy", and the relationship take a new turn.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

(This was the original ending to this story, posted back in 2004. A number of things have happened since then. Some good, some not. We will cover them in Chapter 11 as a final wrap up.)

"Okay, so what happens next?" That's a question we have heard over and over. Hi, it's Kitty again. Thomas is busy right now so I am writing this. Well, sort of writing it. I have a new talk and type program, just for fun. We got it when I was taking classes that required my writing a lot of papers, and it's easier for me to dictate first, and correct anything later.

LOTS of changes since our story began. Where should I begin? Well, maybe I should start with Valentines Day, a few years ago...

It was a lovely night at one of our favorite seafood places. Dinner was spectacular. As usual, I stuffed myself on lobster, while Thomas had a fillet of salmon. Both of us were a little jittery, but for reasons neither of us expected in the other. As dessert and coffee was served, Thomas reached across he table and took my hand. If I live to be 100, I will remember what he said next;

"Beloved, you've been a part of my life for so many years. You came to me as a child, and returned to me as so much more. I can't begin to tell you how you have enriched my life." He paused a moment and looked down before continuing. "In case you didn't know it, I am now at an age where most men in my life do something crazy or stupid. It's called a mid-life crisis. Some men get a new car, some men have an affair. After thinking long and hard, I can only come to one conclusion." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. "Katheryn, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I opened the box and gasped at the size of the diamond sitting there on a white gold setting. Tears were leaking down my cheeks as I nodded, because I didn't trust my voice. Well, it seems that we were being watched by just about everyone in the place, because when he pulled me into his arms to kiss me, the whole place started clapping and whistling. A few minutes later, the tab was paid, and we were out the door headed home. You can imagine what was on the mind of my fiancé.

Well, as we got into bed, I put a hand on Thomas' chest and pushed him down. I had some news of my own for him. "Daddy, besides us getting married, there are going to be a few other changes in our lives." He looked at me with curiosity. "Do you remember New Years, when we... ?" I let the rest of the statement go unfinished. How could he forget that particular night? A party with friends that had us both tipsy, and enjoying mind- blowing sex, later on. He nodded.

I kissed his nose and smiled; "You'll soon have someone else in our home calling you 'daddy'." Well, if I had dropped a ton of bricks on him, he couldn't have looked more surprised. He gathered me into his arms and laughed and cried at the same time. We both did, in fact. You can imagine how the rest of the night was spent. Yeah, it involved the same activities that got me in a 'family way' to begin with.

We were married in May. We invited all of our friends and had a hell of a party. So many of them told us that it was about time it happened. (Us getting married, or having a baby? BOTH!) The only 'fly in the ointment' was the fact that some of Thomas' family, who had driven down from Jersey, thought I was too young and had 'entrapped' him. He quickly put that idea to rest. Since I still don't like the beach, we didn't do the traditional Honeymoon destinations like Puerto Rico. Nope, we went to Niagara Falls. Okay, so THAT'S stereotypical too, but we had fun.

As we got ready for the baby, Thomas became more and more protective of me. Almost to the point of smothering me. I endured it as long as I could, until one night in bed. It seems that being pregnant increased my sex drive (already high) and I was constantly horny. By now Jacqi had managed to get a transfer with her job to Richmond, which is about a two hour drive from here, so we saw her every weekend. Well, as I started to say, one night in bed, I wanted to get my silly self fucked into oblivion. Daddy was being a little too gentle for my liking. So (HORMONE ALERT!) I started screaming at him; "I'm only pregnant! I'm NOT made of fucking eggshells! Now fuck me like a real man, goddamnit!"

He was silent a moment, then grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. Before I knew it, my wrists were secured to the headboard and my ankles were being held up in the air by ropes that went back up to the bedposts on same headboard. I was open and exposed. My pussy twitched in anticipation, knowing it was now going to be ravished! (Wow! Great term! "Ravished!" I guess the writing classes at Tidewater Community College paid off?) Daddy started by licking me and biting my clit. It got me twitching and bucking on the bed. Soon I was begging him to fuck me. He obliged.

Oh God! It felt wonderful to have him inside me, pounding away for all he was worth, just like before! I guess he missed it too, because his face was showing his own delight in things. I think I had about twenty orgasms that night.

Well, after that. Sex was back to 'normal' for us. I guess he realized that our child would not suffer from our making love. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I was gaining more weight than I wanted. The doctor said it was okay, but he kept an eye on me. Also, being pregnant did something to my eyes. It's not uncommon from what we were told. Now I need glasses. Daddy said that in a year or two, once my eyes stabilize, I can get that Lasik procedure done, so I won't need glasses anymore.

Now mind you, I was still in a constant state of hornyness. And I admit to being a brat about it. One night, I was cranky and honestly, Daddy was tired. He was working on a special project for a local building firm and he was spending twelve hour days in the field three or four days a week. (The money for this job was going to fatten the bank account in a BIG way, not that we were hard up, financially, but it's good to have a nest egg!) I think it's better if Daddy told that part of the story for a bit, since I have to check something...

Thomas continues...

As Kitty had stated, I was working LONG days. One night in particular, I got home and honestly, I was exhausted. My darling came to me with a cold drink and a smile on her lovely face. Her tummy was now quite large as she was about seven months along in the pregnancy.

She indicated to me that she had been waiting for me all day, and that phone sex with Jacqi only had increased her frustrations, since masturbation did little to relieve her energies. Okay, I admit that I was starting to feel my age. I didn't think I could do more than take a shower and drop that evening, and Kitty was pouting and trying her damndest to make me feel guilty. I decided that if she wanted to get her brains fucked out, who was I to deny that?

I have a workshop in the garage. I like to build furniture for the back deck and for our personal uses, so to speak. I had recently finished something that I wanted Kitty to try. I asked her; "Do you trust me?" to which she smiled and nodded.

Blindfolded, I led her to the table I had finished earlier that week. It was a custom fit for Kitty. I laid her, face down with lots of pillows to support her around the stomach, and adjusted her body. There were holes cut to allow her breasts (which were also growing, due to her condition) and two that were about two inches in diameter where her waist was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.