My Favorite Feline - Cover

My Favorite Feline

Copyright© 2015 by T/k-E

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl is sent to YET ANOTHER foster home. But instead of being treated poorly, she is welcomed with love. Over time, she blossoms. But a tragedy rips the family apart. Years later, she is reunited with the man she called "Daddy", and the relationship take a new turn.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

{Okay, my turn! Daddy said I could write some stuff for you people to read. I don't know if it'll come out as good as when he writes, but I'll try. (This is Kitty, in case you didn't know!)}

Years ago, Daddy was in the Marines. He went in right after college, so he could be an officer. He served for four years, and when he was discharged, he was stationed here in Virginia. He decided to stay, since "back home" (New Jersey) held little interest for him. He has kept in touch with some of his friends from back then, and one day we decided to drive to Georgia to visit one of them.

Scott is now a Detective for the police department in Brunswick, the town he lives in. (I confess that I was a little nervous driving down there, since our destination was about an hour from the state line to Florida, and we all know what happened the last time I was there!) Anyway, we drove down to visit Scott and his wife Mary. They were Daddy's age, and they had a son in college. We spent the better part of a week there, when Saturday morning, Mary shook me awake (Daddy and Scott had gone fishing at some ungodly hour).

"Come on, sleepyhead! We need to get you dressed! The men will be back soon, and we're headed to the Beltain Festival."

"The what... ?" I asked.

"Beltain Festival. It's being held at the park with the local SCA people."

(((For those of you who don't know what the SCA is (Society for Creative Anachronism), go to their website; www.sca.org to learn more.)))

Soon I was dressed in something called an "Elizabethan" It was tight in all the right places, and it had a corset that actually gave me cleavage! Mary was dressed in a similar outfit, and her corset didn't need to add any magic to her breasts. The men came back, and I could see Daddy looking at me with hungry eyes. He bent over my shoulder and whispered in my ear; "I will enjoy disrobing you tonight, m'lady." With that, he and Scott went and got dressed in some of their own clothes from the middle ages. Soon, we were on our way to the park.

I must admit it was a lot of fun. There were all sorts of people there who were acting out as characters from the middle ages. Daddy told me that Scott had gotten him interested in the SCA back when they were stationed together, but Marie (his wife who died; see chapter 1) never liked it, so he stopped going. Of course, the men HAD to go watch the fighting. Guys dressed in armor hitting each other with big sticks to win some championship.

Mary and I went off to merchant's row to spend money. Soon, I heard the sounds of drums. It was a group of people who were from the Middle East (at least their characters were), and the women there were belly dancing! Cool! I had to join in. I admit it; I sucked. But, there were a few girls there willing to teach me some basic steps and moves. I just let the rhythm of the drums get inside me, and allowed my body to go. After a while, I started to get the knack of it.

As planned, Mary and I were supposed to meet Daddy and Scott at 4:00 for an early dinner. We were headed to the meeting point when we encountered a group of pirates. Now let me explain that in the SCA, there are pirates, and there are PIRATES. Those folks were the type who just went to the events to get drunk, and get stupid. These were the drunk and stupid type.

They saw us, and one shouted out; "ARRRGH! There be two fine wenches! But I fancy the one to the left!" He strode up and without a word, grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I started kicking and screaming, and the jerk just laughed. One of his friends behind him winked and said that it was all part of the game, and I would be ok. Well, Daddy and Scott heard me, and came running.

"PUT HER DOWN! NOW!" Daddy bellowed. He was seriously pissed off.

The idiot pirate lowered me, but kept me behind him as he laughed. "I meant no harm, good sir! I just wanted her for a bit of pleasure. I promise I will return her by the time the night falls."

"Daddy! Help!" I was frantic as I looked over a shoulder.

"Yes, daddy! Help her!" the shithead laughed. The same fellow how had told me it was just a game, stood next to Daddy and said the same thing to him.

"No game!" Daddy roared. I swear that if I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. He swung around and did something like a judo chop on the throat/adams- apple of the second pirate. It was stuff he learned in the Marines. As the guy collapsed, Daddy grabbed a dagger and a sword that was on the unconscious pirates belt and pulled them out. With a quick move, the dagger shot out of his hand and put a hole in the hat that my captor was wearing. "Next time, I aim lower!" Daddy snarled. He strode forward, the sword held in an attack position.

"HOLD!" came a command from someone who I later learned was a "Constable" (they're sort of like the SCA Security). Before I could say anything, we were all marched to a tent out of the public eye. We all had to tell our side of the story, and the pirate was all set to press charges. Thank God Scott was there.

"Okay, let us review the facts," he began. "You grabbed Katheryn, and even after she requested to be let go, you held onto her. Thomas also asked you to release her, you didn't. He got mad and put a hole in your hat with a knife. I want you to think about something; You had the misfortune of 'kidnapping' a person who was abducted when she was seventeen.

It was quite some time before she was able to get home again, and had suffered great emotional and physical hurt." (Scott and Mary knew all about our history together, both when I was a kid, and later.) As a Representative of the local police, I am not inclined to make an arrest against Thomas. If you wish to place a civil suit, you can, but I am thinking that a judge will dismiss the charges due to the fact that Thomas' actions were caused by emotional duress."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.