My Favorite Feline - Cover

My Favorite Feline

Copyright© 2015 by T/k-E

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl is sent to YET ANOTHER foster home. But instead of being treated poorly, she is welcomed with love. Over time, she blossoms. But a tragedy rips the family apart. Years later, she is reunited with the man she called "Daddy", and the relationship take a new turn.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

One of the things that Kitty and I loved to do was to go out dancing. Now I admit that at times I am not up on a lot of the music that she likes, and Kitty often thinks that some of my musical tastes are dated, but we manage to find enough common ground to enjoy ourselves. And after all, what's not to enjoy, holding a beautiful woman that you love in your arms, as you share the closeness of a slow dance?

One late summer evening, Kitty and I were at a club on the Norfolk Seawall in the downtown area. The feature that night was a group of local bands that played a style of music known as "beach music". It was a fun mix of swing, big-band, and 1960's sound. Kitty and I were finishing up yet another set on the floor when the band playing was set to take a break so we decided to step outside to the back deck to cool off.

We found a table that was empty on the back deck, and as Kitty sat down, she asked me to get her a margarita. I was drinking ginger-ale since I was driving, but stated that I would gladly get her a drink. Heading towards the bar, I smiled as I recalled that when she was tipsy, Kitty tended to get very horny. (Like she needed a reason?)

Now while I was getting our drinks, a woman sat down next to Kitty. I was later informed of the conversation, so I can relate it here. The woman was in her early thirties, and had blonde hair. Her figure was a shapely rubinesque, with 38DD breasts and a well rounded ass. Her smile was bright, and her eyes twinkled. She lit up a cigarette and told Kitty that she thought it was sweet, seeing us together, having fun.

"Thanks," Kitty laughed. "Daddy and I love to go out dancing. He says it helps keep him in shape for me."

"Your father is a handsome man," the woman replied.

"Well, he's not really my biological father," Kitty paused. "I just call him that."

"Oh." The woman was not sure how to interpret Kitty's comment.

"It's understandable you might be confused," Kitty laughed. "We live together. He raised me as a child, and now we're lovers. By the way, my name's Kitty."

"Jacqi," the woman smiled as she offered a hand. "It's been a while since I danced with anyone. You have no idea how hard it is to find a man who can make his way across a dance-floor and not crush your toes."

"I'm sure if I asked him to, he would be happy to lead you in a 'shag' or something. He tried teaching me some ancient dance from the 1940's called a 'Lindy-Hop' and I can't manage it at all!" Kitty laughed.

"That would be nice," Jacqi smiled, watching me return with our drinks.

Introductions were made, and soon I was leading Jacqi out onto the dance-floor as the horns from a new band started playing one of my favorite songs; 'Swing Angel' by the Benny Goodman Orchestra.

Jacqi told me that she was from the mid-west, near Chicago. She was had been visiting family members with her mother and son and was supposed to return home earlier that day. However, the flight had been over- booked, and she was 'bumped' from the flight. Her mother ended up taking her son back home, and she was slated to head out on another flight at noon the next day.

"I just locked my duffle bag in a locker and decided to hang out for the night. My cousin doesn't even know I was bumped off. Otherwise they would want me back there for another night." Jacqi smirked slightly. "I love my family, but after two weeks, I felt I needed some time alone."

As the set ended, we headed back to where Kitty was seated. She had been watching Jacqi and me the whole time we were dancing. I was once again asked to get refills on the drinks. Hmmm ... I guess I was the waiter for the night? Anyway, Jacqi and Kitty continued talking...

"You were right, he IS a good dancer! It's been years since I've had such fun."

Kitty winked, "Oh, Daddy has many talents, I assure you."

"Such as?" Jacqi suddenly asked. It seems that she had consumed quite a bit of alcohol before meeting us, so now both she and Kitty were slightly buzzed.

"Well, all I can say is that I will never have another man as a lover. An occasional woman, sure. But another man? Never."

Jacqi sighed. "You're a lucky girl." A pause, "Forgive me if I seem forward, but..."

"Yes, I am willing to share," Kitty finished the unspoken thought. "But only if I get to play too." By now, it was easy to see the hungry glint in Kitty's eye. "Have you ever been with another woman?"

Jacqi indicated that she hadn't, but was open to try it. I returned with drinks that went untouched as Kitty stood and took us both by the hand and out the door to the parking lot. Jacqi had come to the club in a taxi, so she didn't have to worry about a car. She and Kitty sat in the back seat, giggling as I headed home.

When we got to the house, I opened the door, and the two girls stood in the living-room, talking in hushed voices. I would be telling a lie if I stated that I was not aroused by the thoughts of what the night held for us. Suddenly, Jacqi paused and tensed up slightly. Kitty asked what was wrong.

"Um," Jacqi stammered, "I know this may sound strange, but..." She looked towards the floor, "I need to be told what to do. I just want to be good for both of you."

Understanding dawned on Kitty and myself. But it was Kitty who took the lead.

"Fine, Jacqi. If you want to be a good girl, you will do as told, right?"

Jacqi nodded. "Yes mistress."

"And that makes Daddy the master for tonight, understand?"

"Yes sir," Jacqi answered.

"I didn't say you could talk to him." Kitty snapped.

"If you talk out of turn again, you will be spanked. Understand?"

Jacqi looked up, fighting the smile that suddenly bloomed on her cherubic face. "Yes mistress. I'll do as you say." She turned to me and continued; "And you too, sir."

"Jacqi, you spoke out of turn even though I had just warned you!" Kitty scolded. "Strip!"

Jacqi slowly removed her clothes to allow us to see her lovely body. When she was naked, Kitty directed her to bend over the arm of a sofa, leaving her ass open to view.

"Daddy is very good at spanking. He spanks me when I'm a bad girl. So I know what needs to be done." Removing her shoe, Kitty swatted Jacqi on her ass, the sound of the sole connecting with her flesh sounded like a loud clap. Jacqi didn't make a sound, but I could see her stiffen slightly. "Now kneel in front of Daddy," Kitty commanded. Jacqi complied. "It's important that you treat Daddy with respect, since he is nice enough to let you come home with us tonight."

Kitty knelt down next to Jacqi and undid my belt and trouser front. She slipped down the pants until they were around my ankles. She did the same with my boxers. My erect penis stood out in front of them, ready for attention.

"Now," Kitty continued. "Daddy loves to have his penis sucked. I want you to make him feel good. But before you start," Kitty paused, "I want you to wear this." She pulled a lipstick from her purse. The color was bright red, and she applied a liberal dose to Jacqi's lips. "I want to see Daddy's cock all bright and red. I want to see you take him as deep as possible. All the way down your throat. Understand?"

Jacqi nodded and smiled through ruby-red lips.

"And if you make him cum, you will swallow ever drop, understand?"

"Hey," I interrupted. "What do you mean 'if'? Don't I have any say in this?"

Kitty giggled. "Relax, Daddy. Just enjoy."

So, at Kitty command, Jacqi started to lick me. Slowly at first, and then I felt her lips close around me. Soon, she was suckling me like a starving animal, her head bobbing up and down the length of my penis. Kitty had commanded Jacqi to keep her hands clasped behind her back as she knelt in front of me. I had to admit that it wasn't long before I was forced to brace myself on the edge of the sofa. Deeper and deeper Jacqi took me into her hot mouth. Her tongue rubbed the underside of my shaft as she hummed slightly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.