There Oughta Be a Law
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Don meets two babes and adventures follow.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Sunday night.

After a few minutes of rest and recuperation I looked at Ellen and said, "Sorry I got your dress all crumpled."

"That's OK," Ellen replied. "It seems to have done it's job. You really attacked me that time."

"Yes, your wiggling and teasing got me all worked up. Are you ok with that?"

"Oh, I'm definitely ok with it," she said with a smile. "It's nice to get attacked every once in a while, especially if it's you."

"It better be me," I said with a mock stern tone.

She giggled.

"So, what about the whole anal thing? Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"It was definitely different," She said. "I guess I liked it, but, believe it or not, it still feels like your cock is in my ass right now. It won't be a regular occurrence anyways. Are you ok with that?"

"You are saying I will get to fuck your ass again, if I'm a good boy," I said in a joking manner. "I'm more than ok with that."

Then more seriously I said, "I thought it might be a one-time only thing."

"No, it was nice enough. And I get the feeling that you really enjoyed it hmmm???"

"Yes Ellen my dear, it might just be my best sexual experience ever, although our first night ranks right up there with it."

Ellen leaned in to kiss me passionately. "I'm glad to hear you say that, because our first night is at the top of my list and there's a large drop to number two."

"Ellen, I'm falling for you pretty hard right now and I really want to make sure we don't screw this up."

"The feeling is mutual, Don. I won't use the L word yet, but I'm also falling for you big time."

So, let's discuss this whole Carolyn thing, then."

"You gave it to her pretty good this morning, twice!!" She said with a laugh.

"And you're ok with that?" I asked.

"As long as you treat Carolyn more like a fuck buddy than a girlfriend, you can do whatever you like with her."

"Really?"

"Really. I will chat with her and let her know the same thing."

"Ellen, you really are a wonderful woman. If you ever find yourself getting jealous of the attention that Carolyn is getting from me, just let me know. I can drop her like a hot potato if that is what you want. You are the keeper of the keys to my cock. OK?"

"Sounds like a deal," said Ellen with a grin.

"Did you bring your clothes for work tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nope, I will need you to drop me back at my place a little later," she said.

"Do you mind if I bring some stuff of mine with me to your place? I would like to wake up with you tomorrow morning."

Ellen leaned in and kissed me again. "You can stay at my place every night. If that's what you want."

We made out then for a bit. Just kissing, but it was really nice.

When we got to her place, we headed straight for bed. Neither of us was in the mood for sex. We had a long pillow talk as we got to know each other better.

I woke up spooning against Ellen again. The alarm was set to go off in about 10 minutes or so. I started kissing her ear and neck and caressing her body. She wiggled her butt to let me know that she was awake.

I whispered in her ear. "I love waking up with you in my arms." I pushed her onto her back gently and slid on top of her.

"Good morning handsome," she said with a smile.

I kissed her and slid my cock into her. We had a nice leisurely session with lots of kissing. She only had to hit the snooze button once.

At work, everyone noticed that something was different with me. I just grinned happily and let them keep guessing.

I met my friend Crystal for lunch as per usual for the last while. Crystal is a sexy 35 year old lady. We were just friends, but we both knew that I had wanted more. I even asked her out to a movie a month or so ago. She said no, nicely enough, but no. Anyways, now that I really didn't care about Crystal at all, she picked up on something and started flirting with me. She let her substantial breast brush against my arm at one point. I backed away discreetly and just kept chatting with her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.