There Oughta Be a Law - Cover

There Oughta Be a Law

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Don meets two babes and adventures follow.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Sunday morning.

"I must be dreaming," I said. "Somebody pinch me."

The two ladies who were licking my cock giggled and then I felt a searing pain. Both of my butt cheeks had been pinched hard.

"Owww. Remind me never to ask you girls to pinch me again."

They laughed heartily and then continued to minister to my cock. Ellen was sucking on the tip and Carolyn was twirling her tongue around the base. It didn't take long before my cock was ramrod straight. I pulled on Ellen's arms. She left my cock and we kissed passionately as Carolyn deep throated me. I started rubbing Ellen's cunny through the shorts she was wearing and I realized she was sopping wet.

"What do we have here?" I asked.

"I live just down the hall, so I let myself in here to see how things were going. I was out in the living room this morning and I heard you guys in the bedroom," she replied.

"What? You heard us?" Asked Carolyn.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, just like that. Hit me. Hit me," Said Ellen, imitating Carolyn. "You were pretty loud."

Carolyn blushed beet red. "When I get excited I can't control myself," She said.

"It's ok Carolyn, we still love you," I said.

"But now, I'm so horny. I might just fuck the bedpost," said Ellen.

"No need for that honey," said Carolyn. "He's all yours for now."

I pulled down Ellen's shorts and she leaned over onto the kitchen table. Her legs were spread and her majestic ass was waving high in the air. I quickly fit my cock into her cunt and started slamming.

After 3 or 4 minutes of vigorous pounding Ellen lost it and screamed, "Ahhhhhhh".

"I guess I'm not the only one that loses control," said Carolyn with a smile.

I was still rock hard and Ellen was in no condition for any more sex play right then.

I walked over to Carolyn and said, "Maybe we should head back to the bedroom?"

She smiled and turned to the bedroom. I couldn't keep up with her. She was almost running.

When I walked in the bedroom, I saw a wondrous sight. Carolyn was on all fours with her head buried in the sheets. Her hands were back on her ass and spreading her cheeks.

"Come on. Hit me hard stud," she said.

I slammed my cock into her cunt and slipped two fingers up her butthole and then we both bucked for all we were worth for five or ten minutes.

Carolyn really let loose this time. "Oh God, Oh Yes, Oh Jesus, Hit Me, Oh My God."

Eventually I pulled out and spewed my small cumload all over her ass and then collapsed.

I heard Ellen say from behind me, "Wow."

"Yeah, Wow," Carolyn replied.

I made arrangements to pick up Ellen for dinner and then I left the ladies together.

Ellen and I enjoyed a very nice meal at a fancy Italian restaurant. She looked simply stunning in a slinky dress. I was dressed fairly casually and I got many envious looks from the other male patrons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.