There Oughta Be a Law - Cover

There Oughta Be a Law

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Don meets two babes and adventures follow.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

I must have dozed off. Because I woke up a little disoriented. I had my arms around a beautiful woman. My chin was resting on the top of her head, and I was spooning her. My crotch was pressed right up against her back side. I glanced at the clock next to the bed. Yep, I had dozed off for at least an hour. It was still before midnight, but we had just had a marathon sexual session and I guess my body decided it needed some rest.

I whispered into Ellen's ear. "Hey there, are you awake?"

She released herself from my arms and turned to look at me.

"Yep, I'm awake. Have a nice nap?"

"I guess so, sorry about that. I suppose that's what happens when you hook up with an old man like me."

"Don't beat yourself up Don. After sex like that, you can nap for a week, as long as you promise you will make love to me again."

"Hmmmm, I don't know, I think an hour or so is preferable to a week, don't you?"

And then I leaned in to kiss her. The kiss was long and passionate but in a slower more relaxed way. I started kissing down her face 'til I reached her neck and then I spent a good 2 or 3 minutes licking and lightly kissing her neck. She had reached out and found my cock and was lightly stroking it. Again I lowered my lips a bit until I found her nipples. They were hard little nubbins. I nibbled on one nipple and then the other, back and forth, back and forth. My hand had wandered down to her private parts. I slipped my thumb into her cunt while I slipped my index finger up into her ass. She really started to get worked up and she started pumping my cock harder with her hand.

"God, how do you do it?" She asked. "I'm almost ready to come for like the 10th time tonight."

I didn't say anything. I just pushed her back onto her back lightly and then positioned myself on top of her. I looked into her eyes again. She looked so vulnerable and beautiful.

"It's all you babe, you inspire me. I've never been able to keep it up this long before."

We kissed each other hungrily and I slid my cock into her again.

This time the sex was at a much slower pace. Neither one of us was moving our crotches much at all. We were just pressing hard into each other and keeping up the pressure.

We concentrated more on kissing and it was a beautiful experience.

While we were still locked together, she moved her face away and looked at me.

"You really are a special man. I've never had any sex that is even close to this good before."

"We aim to please," I said with a grin.

Then I pulled out and slapped her knee lightly. I was ready for some doggie and for some serious fucking,

She quickly was on her knees and looking back at me with a loving expression.

I slid my cock into her and started bucking hard. She was responding in just the right rhythm. After about 5 or 10 minutes of bliss we both stopped moving.

With my cock still rock hard inside of her, I spread her cheeks wide.

Eventually I had to pull my cock out of her, because I wanted to lick and chew on her beautiful backside. As I slid my tongue along all over her ass, she moved down and started gobbling my cock. I slipped two fingers into her asshole and started pistoning.

She was thrusting her ass into my fingers while I pounded her mouth with my cock.

I couldn't control myself any longer and spurted a few more drops of come down her throat. We both fell back and lay there exhausted.

Eventually we turned so we could stare into each other's eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.