Magical Slavery
Chapter 51: Mercy Mission

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 51: Mercy Mission - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

It was late October, and May was taking a French test during second period, when her clit buzzer went off. It was a new class for her, but Henry thought it would be a good way to introduce her to learning new languages. She didn’t know her classmates, as most of them were freshmen.

The junior bolted out of her chair, and left the class without saying a word to her teacher.

In the hallway, the apprentice groaned in dread of the next vibration on her clit. With her enhanced stamina, she could withstand a few hits, but after one or two more, her orgasm would be extreme, possibly debilitating.

To May’s surprise, there was no second or third vibration. “Maybe it was a false alarm,” she thought.

She raced to Stanley. The brunette kept expecting to see more of her sisters, but none could be seen.

May burst into the room, dispelling her clothes. Henry was standing with June and her brother, Maxwell, looking very serious.

“What’s wrong, Master?” she asked.

“I got a message from Collem.”

May gaped, “What does he want?”

The sorcerer shrugged, “He didn’t say. Just that he wanted to talk.”

“That could mean anything.

“Should you summon Bonnie? You may need her extra energy.”

Henry shook his head, “I have decided on a measured response. Just my apprentice, seneschal, and head of security. Iris and Moon will be standing by to fetch anything we need. If I need any of your sisters, I will summon them when I need them.

“Collem could have crossed dimensions on his own, but decided to have me open the gate for him.”

“That’s a good sign,” said May.

“Indeed; let’s hope that he remains similarly conciliatory.”

The sorcerer escorted his servants to the entry room, with its giant gold penis statue. Moon and Iris were both waiting for their master.

“Should we have the meeting here?” asked Iris. “That statue is making me so horny.”

Henry glared at the blonde, “I forbid you from touching yourself.”

Iris groaned and balled up her fists, “Y-yes, Master.”

He closed his eyes, and started to summon the spell that opened the gate between worlds.

June took a step back, “Should I be in this room? Is it safe?”

The sorcerer put a reassuring hand on the homunculus’ shoulder, who was taking on her blonde bodyguard form, “This is not like the Faerie Realm. This is a parallel Earth. Its rules of magic are the same as ours.”

That reassured June, “I understand, Master.”

Henry turned to May’s brother, “Maxwell, hand out the translators.”

The seneschal started, “Oh, right.”

The thirteen-year-old, wearing his usual khaki shorts, shirt and pith helmet, gave the entourage a foam earplug with a hole in it.

“Are you sure you don’t need Bonnie?” asked May. “Last time you needed her energy to open the portal.”

With measured patience, he replied, “I was saving my reserves back then, when I was going into another person’s territory. This time, Collem is coming to me. If I need any help, I can retrieve it at a moment’s notice.”

The apprentice nodded, “I understand, Master. Sorry to bother you.”

“That’s quite alright. This is how you learn.”

With a sigh, Henry turned back to his task. With his hands moving in a star-like pattern, he opened a six-foot circular portal. The dock on Collem’s island shimmered into view.

Standing on the dock was Collem, wearing his usual pin-striped pajamas. Standing next to him was his red-headed apprentice, Baril. Behind them was a stern-looking woman in her thirties, with short blonde hair. She was naked, of course. May thought that she had seen her before.

The trio stepped through the portal. Henry closed the gate behind them.

The scholar looked around, getting his bearings. He studied the giant gold penis approvingly.

“It is good to see you, my friend,” said the tall gaunt man. He reached out and hugged the sorcerer in his sixteen-year-old body.

Henry started at such an affectionate greeting, “It is good to see you too, Collem.”

“I believe you know Baril, my apprentice, and one of my best slaves, Gen.”

May let out a gasp, “You are the one who is training Angie. You’ve cut your hair!”

Gen was startled at being addressed by another slave. Not having been given permission to speak, she simply nodded her head.

The scholar looked at his slave, “You can speak if you are spoken to. Rules are much laxer here. That is why you are not in stocks.”

“Thank you, Master,” she whispered.

Turning to May, Gen nodded her head, “It is good to see you again, aclimarte.

“I have been overseeing Angie’s training. She has been an apt pupil, but she has much to learn before she is ready to serve her master.”

Collem turned to the slim thirty-year-old, who had been standing on the perimeter, “I remember you. Moon, isn’t it?”

Blushing, she nodded her head.

Casually, the scholar fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples, “Eleven months ago, you were wearing clothes, and you spoke to me disrespectfully.”

The artist gasped, “I am ashamed of how I spoke to you, Lord Collem. Forgive me.”

The goateed master walked around behind Moon, groping her slim ass, “And now you are naked and sigiled.”

She moaned, “I now know that what you told me is the truth. I did not know my true purpose. or happiness until I gave myself over, body and soul, to Master Henry.”

The scholar looked at the sorcerer, and nodded his head.

“Moon is the one who made this sculpture of my cock,” said Henry.

“Really?” asked Collem, as he shoved his middle finger up her ass.

The artist cried out, “All my art is now devoted to praising my master and father of my children.”

The scholar arched his eyebrow, and looked at Henry, “Children?”

“She is pregnant with her second child.”

Moon let out a sigh as Collem withdrew his digit, “It’s a girl this time.”

Collem walked around and ran a finger up her slit.

Moon cried out. She orgasmed, squirting fluid all over the scholar’s hand.

He sampled her discharge, like he was sipping a fine wine. Collem looked at Henry, “I can taste her devotion. Well done.”

The sorcerer nodded in acknowledgement of his praise.

Henry changed the subject, “I assume this is not just a social call.”

The scholar got serious, “Your former slave, Angie, said something in passing, yesterday. If what she said is true, it may change everything.”

The sorcerer, May, Maxwell, Moon, Iris, and June, stared at Collem, as he took a dramatic pause.

“What is your ratio of male to female births in your world?”

Henry was stymied. He looked at his entourage for an answer.

Maxwell replied, “I believe, for every 100 girls, 105 boys are born.”

May looked at her brother. “How do you know that?” she whispered.

The seneschal just shrugged.

Collem smiled ruefully, “In my world, for every 100 girls, 12 boys are born.”

They all stood in stunned silence.

“How did this happen?” whispered May

The scholar shrugged, “My studies show that a thousand years ago, the ratio was much like yours. Then gradually, the number of male births diminished.”

“That explains why your harem is so large,” said Henry.

“ ... And yours is so small,” retorted Collem.

“Small?” asked Henry.

The thin man nodded, “Even the poorest man in my world has four or five slaves, who will work hard for their master.”

“Why didn’t we know about this before?” asked May.

Baril shook his head, “How often do people talk about birth rates? We both think of our ratio as normal.”

Henry spread his hands, “What do you want from us?”

“The population of my world is decreasing. In a few hundred years, humanity may be all but extinct. It is all due to the low birthrate of males.

“The sex of a baby is determined by the sperm, so I would like you to get a group of males to impregnate my females, and help save the world.”

The sorcerer nodded, “I have a spell that will guarantee pregnancy.”

“Really?” exclaimed the impressed Collem. “That will certainly be helpful.”

“I don’t think you need a group. Maxwell and I can do the job.”

“We could get Eric to help out as well,” said Maxwell.

The thin scholar shook his head, “I don’t think you understand the number of women we are talking about. I have over a thousand slaves. Besides, I want a greater diversity of men impregnating my girls. Less chance of inbreeding in the successive generations, you see.”

Henry nodded, “That makes sense. Now who else can we recruit?”

“How about the guys who fucked us at that orgy in the gym?” asked Iris.

Her master smiled, “I am still in touch with most of them.”

“There is no rush. A few different men a week will do the job,” said Collem.

“You want different men each time?” asked the sorcerer.

The scholar nodded.

“I see,” said Henry, as he paused in thought. “What’s in it for me?”

Collem spread his hands, “Tell me what you want.”

“I will,” he said. “You will get my list before you see a single man.”

“I expect nothing less,” said Collem.


After his visitors had returned to their home, Henry sat in the library, pen in hand, making his list.

There was a knock on the door.

“Come in May,” the sorcerer called.

“I hope I’m not disturbing you, Master,” said his apprentice.

He sighed, “If I didn’t want you to come in, the door would be locked. I keep telling you this.”

“I know. But I was taught from a young age, to always knock before entering.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.