Magical Slavery
Chapter 48: Having His Baby

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 48: Having His Baby - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Moon opened her eyes after a good night’s sleep. She looked out her window and saw that the sky was still dark.

She had changed the illusionary view in her window, so that it overlooked the oasis. And since the sky there was set to copy the local sky, it was a good reflection of local time. Of course, her master would not let her oversleep.

Rubbing her hands over her swollen belly and her unborn son, she thought about the talent show the day before. Though not perfect, she was proud of the painting she had used as her entry.

She looked at the space on the wall that she had set aside for her painting. Master had decided to hang it on the wall in the entry room, where everyone could see it. She sighed. At least when she finishes her bigger and better version, she’ll get the original back. Then she will be able to look at her master every morning and night.

The former art teacher closed her eyes and visualized the painting she made, with Henry’s understanding smile and large throbbing cock.

Reaching around her belly, she started rubbing her shaved pussy. “Oh, Master!” she moaned, as ran her finger over her aching clit. She groaned as she imagined Henry fucking her deep and hard, like he had done a few days ago; far too long, she thought.

She arched her back and cried out, as her orgasm swept through her. Her pussy spasmed and squirted across the sheets.

Just then, Moon felt something break inside her, and more fluid gushed out of her vagina.

“My water just broke!” she said out loud.

The familiar voice of her master responded in her head, “Don’t worry. Help is on its way.”


May paced impatiently outside Moon’s room.

Henry had told her to wait there while he worked on the artist with June.

She didn’t understand the delay, but she had to obey his orders.

When he finally exited, she pounced him, “What’s going on? Is she okay?”

“She’s fine,” he said. “I was just prepping her for a spell that is very difficult, and you are not ready to cast for a few decades.”

That made her pause, “What kind of spell?”

“Potentially, one of the evilest spells I know: Pleasure-Pain Inversion.”

May pondered for a second then let out a whistle, “You mean what feels bad feels good?”

The sorcerer nodded, “And vice versa. The more intense the pain, the more intense the pleasure.”

“I can see how that would help in child birth.”

“But you need to be careful. Stroking her cheek will feel like you’re cutting her with razor blades.

“I have seen girls fucked while under this spell. They have never been the same, mentally.

“While, on the surface, not a very complicated spell. It is a very exacting spell. If you don’t do everything just so, it can backfire. The first time I tried this spell, I miscast it. Agnes, one of my slaves back then, died screaming in horrible agony. I have been more careful since then. It has never happened again.”

The apprentice nodded somberly, “I understand.”

“The spell is not activated yet. I want you to do your Midwife Magic, before I complete the last part of it.”

May steeled herself, “I am ready, Master.”

They opened the doors to Moon’s room. Inside, the pregnant brunette was lying on her bed with her legs spread. June was kneeling next to her, coaching her to breathe in rapid but shallow breaths.

The apprentice’s book learning kicked in. Purposefully, she strode up to the slave, “You look like you are doing well. Let me check you out.”

She spread her hands, on top of the bloated belly, and chanted a set of words. The image of the fully formed baby floated up above his mother.

May frowned, “Little Henry is breach. He is trying to exit ass-first. But I can fix that.”

She looked down at Moon, “I know you want to push, but don’t. I need to work with your baby for a minute or two.”

The artist nodded, “Yes, Midwife. But please hurry.”

“I will.”

May placed her hands on each side of the holographic image of the baby. Chanting new words, she turned the image, so the baby’s head was faced down toward the vaginal opening.

Moon groaned, “I feel it moving.”

“That’s right. Now it is in the correct position.”

May turned to Henry, “You can now finish your spell, Master.”

The sorcerer nodded. He walked to the head of bed. Producing a small canister of a gray powder, he dipped his middle finger in it, then marked Moon’s forehead with some sigil.

He stepped back, “Now, nobody touches her. If you need to, tell me, and I will stop the spell. I won’t be able to restart it.”

Both May and June nodded.

“Do you want anyone else here?” asked May.

Moon shook her head. “Just the three of you. I trust you implicitly.”

The midwife nodded, “Now push.”

“Oh God! It feels good. Really good!”

The teacher moaned in pleasure, as she bore down. Her body writhed in pleasure.

“I guess we won’t have a problem getting her to push,” said May.

“We usually don’t,” said June the homunculus.

“Oh god! It’s so good!” cried Moon, as she pushed hard.

“I can see his head,” said May.

“Don’t touch her!” Henry warned. “Wait until the head is completely out.”

“I know, but it is hard not to.”

Another push, and the baby’s head was out. Moon cried out in orgasm.

Grasping the infants head, May helped guide the child out of his mother’s body.

“I’m turning off the spell,” said Henry, as he wiped the sigil off Moon’s forehead, with one quick swipe.

One slap on the bottom and the baby cried out and gasped his first breath.

June showed the midwife how to cut the umbilical cord, with an ancient looking knife. “It has been used to cut cords for centuries,” said the homunculus.

She then showed May how to tie the cord and make a navel.

The new mother sat up. “Ow!” she said, blinking. “I am so sore.”

“You missed the worst of the pain,” said June.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you back, so you’re as good as new,” said Henry, stroking his slave’s face.

Moon looked up at him with complete trust, “I know you will, my lord.”

June and May took the new baby to a basin of warm water and rinsed off all the muck that covered his body.

They then presented the little black-haired baby to his mother.

Moon wept with joy, “He’s so beautiful! Thank you so much, all of you.”

“It was my pleasure,” said May.

“I have done this dozens of time, and it never ceases to amaze me,” said June. “I wish I could bear Master a baby.”

Henry shook his head, “Sorry, some things are beyond even my abilities.”

The newborn baby was then wrapped in a blanket, and returned to his mother.

“Let’s show our child to you sister slaves,” said the sorcerer.

“Do you feel like standing?” asked May.

“Oh yes!” said Moon. “Master Henry’s spell made my labor a pleasure.”

All the other family members were waiting out in the hall, all thoughts of breakfast were distant in their minds.

A glowing Moon walked out with her newborn son in her arms.

All the slaves oohed and aahed at their new family member.

“He looks just like his father,” said Bonnie.

“Has Little Henry breast fed yet?” asked Iris.

May shook her head, “He will start feeding about a day from now.”

Moon smiled, “As soon as he’s ready, I’m ready.”

June let out a sigh, “It looks like were having just cold cereal for breakfast.”

“That’s okay,” said Bonnie. “We understand.”

Everyone filed into the dining room, and ate cereal, juice, coffee, and toast.

Joy cleared her throat, as she was finishing her meal, “Are you ready to tell us who won the talent contest, Master?”

Henry shook his head, “I will make the announcement at the end of supper. Then I will take the lucky winner to a night of singular attention.”

An excited titter swept through his slaves.

“There has been a lot of speculation on who will be the winner,” said May.

“I see. Is there a consensus?”

The apprentice blushed, “Most of us think that Joy is a sure thing.”

“Do you?” said the sorcerer inscrutably. “That’s interesting.”

May sighed, and looked at her sisters, “What did I tell you? Not a clue.”

Henry smiled, “What are my girls’ plans for the rest of the day?”

“We’ll probably go try out the new pool. Maybe we’ll go to the oasis and get some sun,” said Serena.

“I’ll have lunch delivered wherever you are,” said June.

“Aren’t you going to swim with us?” asked Bonnie.

The homunculus shook her head, “Unfortunately, I can’t swim. I am not buoyant. I could walk across the bottom of the pool, since I don’t need to breathe.”

“That, I would like to see,” laughed May.

“I’ll see you all at supper then,” said Henry.


May was swimming laps on the Olympic-length swimming pool. She swam freestyle, using lazy strokes. Serena and Jenny joined her, though they were not able to keep up with her.

Bonnie, Iris, Monica, and Joy were having fun diving off the board and sliding down the slide. Monica was using various flotation devices, since the swimming instructions she got from May, through bonding, was basic.

After doing five laps, May stopped to join her sisters, who had stopped two laps before.

“I wonder where the other girls are?” asked Jenny.

May shrugged, “Dawn is probably spending time with Stanley, and Misty is probably sunning herself at the oasis. Moon is no doubt spending time with her baby, maybe painting his portrait.”

The two other girls nodded in agreement.

“And what about our master?” asked Serena.

“Probably studying some old book in one of his libraries,” the apprentice said.

Intrigued by the questions, May sent out a tentative inquiry to her master.

The brunette let out a gasp, “That little skank.”

“What is it?” asked Jenny.

May looked over at the other four frolicking girls, checking to see that they were not looking at them. “Come with me.” she whispered.

The three climbed out of the pool and hastily exited out of the room.

“While we have been swimming, Misty has been fucking Master.”

“That skank!” echoed Serena.

May opened the door next to the one they had exited, where the Roman bath was waiting.

Opening the door, they found that the room had been augmented by Henry’s magic. Sunlight was streaming through the ceiling and the braziers were aglow with heatless flames.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.