Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 46: Home Again, Home Again

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 46: Home Again, Home Again - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

The next morning, everyone slept in. The tall trees surrounding the clearing kept the sunlight from waking them. The girls finally woke with the smell of June cooking eggs and bacon, and sunlight filtering through the trees.

Henry was still asleep. He was lying beside a log, far away from the cookfire, and still deep in the shadows.

June frowned, “Breakfast is ready. Should we wake him?”

Bonnie saw his morning wood sticking up against his black robe. “I know how to wake him,” she said with a smile. Falling to her knees, she raised his robe, and started sucking on her master’s cock.

The sorcerer let out a moan, and smile crossed his lips.

“Turn around, Bonnie,” said Monica. “I want to do his balls.”

The blonde gymnast rotated so she straddled Henry’s torso.

The Hispanic sophomore got down and sucked onto his testicles.

Henry opened his eyes a crack, “Now this is my kind of wake-up call.”

Bonnie raised her head off the swollen cock, “If you want, I can do it every morning.”

“It doesn’t have to be you, but I appreciate the gesture.”

“We’ll work up a schedule,” said Serena.

With a moan, Henry came. Bonnie deep-throated his cock just in time, so every drop of cum went down her throat.

“No fair!” cried Iris. “I wanted some too.”

The blonde smirked, “Maybe next time, when it’s your turn.”

The sorcerer bent his neck to put his mouth between his young slave’s legs. He gave her pussy a quick lick.

Bonnie moaned in pleasure.

June cleared her throat, “Breakfast is ready, Master.”

Henry nodded, “Very good.”


After they had finished eating, Henry stood up, “All of you, get dressed. Eric should be waiting for us.”

All the girls cheered at the prospect of seeing their driver again. The summoned their O Scout uniforms, then donned their berets and sashes.

Sure enough, the tour bus was waiting in the same space where it had parked the night before. Eric was waiting in the driver’s seat.

As the harem entered, each girl gave him a greeting. Some with a peck on the cheek. Others, with a grab at his crotch. None of it as aggressive as the night before, which pleased Eric.

Henry sat in a sideways facing seat behind the driver, “Where are we going today?”

“Deadwood,” he replied.

“Ah, my old stomping grounds. How far away is it?”

“About fifty miles from here.

“You lived in Deadwood?”

The sorcerer nodded, “A long time ago.”

“I’m glad it is not too close. I want to tell you more about your powers.”

“Please do,” said Eric.

The bus pulled out onto the highway.

In the back, the girls started laughing and screaming. Only May, who sat down next to her master, listened in on their conversation.

Henry started, “After what you saw last night, I am sure you are a little scared of your effect on women.”

“You got that right. I didn’t go check in with my boss this morning, like I usually do. I didn’t want to be jumped by a fifty-five year old woman.”

“My girls are different from most. Their libidos are supercharged. Their reaction will not be typical.”

Eric was obviously relieved, “That’s good to know.”

“Most women will smile at you, and flirt with you. If you approach them, they will gladly spread their legs for you. But most will not assault you. Even the ones who do physically attack you, they will back off, if you tell them ‘No’ sternly enough.”

“Good.”

“A few will even resist you, and tell you ‘No’. These are the ones who are truly in love already. Their loyalty to their true love will keep them faithful.

“You will be surprised how rare that is, though.”

The driver did not respond. He ran what he had just been told for about ten miles.

He then finally said, “So, you don’t expect me to nail every girl I meet?”

“Good Lord, no! That would be impractical. Like I said before, some girls will just feel wrong. Other times, you will be in a public venue with too many people around.

“What I am expecting is for you to fuck at least five girls a day. If you meet a woman, and there is no reason not to, fuck her brains out.”

“I understand.”

Again, the conversation lulled.

Changing the subject, Eric asked, “So when were you last in Deadwood?”

“1890. I had been there for five years. It was not as wild as the late seventies and early eighties, but it was still plenty rough.

“I decided to leave when June, or Anne as she was known back then, took a bullet for me. I moved back to Chicago, and later St. Louis, where things were slightly more civilized.”

Eric was incredulous, “You can’t be that old.”

“I am, and older. I will tell you more later.”

He nodded, not knowing what to believe.


In the back, Iris was moaning, as both Bonnie and Monica finger-fucked her at the same time.

“Behave, back there!” snapped Henry. “We’re almost there.”

“Yes, Master!” the harem chorused.


As they approached the town, Henry had his eyes plastered to the windshield, “I recognize that building, and that one. I had expected the town to be completely different.”

Eric smiled, “Deadwood is famous for its late nineteenth century buildings.”

“I can see that.”

Joy pointed to the side, “There’s one of the old gold mines. It is supposed to be just like it used to be.”

The sorcerer sniffed, “Not a very successful mine, if I remember.”

The bus pulled into a parking spot near the center of town.

Eric spoke up, “There a lot of shops, and historic buildings to visit. We can stay here for as long as you want. Let me know when you want to leave’

Henry stood up, “Meet back at the that tavern and grill across the street, in two hours. We’ll have lunch there and plan the rest of the day.”

Everyone nodded in agreement.

The harem, along with Maxwell, filed out of the tour bus. They broke up into groups of two or three, and headed in different directions.

Henry turned to his latest slave, “Is there a car dealership here in town?”

“I’m sure there is. Why?”

“You’re going to need a vehicle for your travels, I’d like to make sure you get a good one.”

“You don’t want to go sightseeing?”

“Maybe later. First things first.”

Eric nodded. He locked up the bus and walked to a side street leading away from the main street.

Within ninety minutes, they had found a new SUV with enough room in the back to hold a mattress.

“Normally, I would not advise you to get a new car. But the number of miles you are going to be putting on it, makes a new car a necessity,” said Henry.

The female car dealer flirted with Eric constantly. She led him to one of the contract rooms, where they had sex on the desk. The sound of her moans and screams were loud enough to be heard in the main salesfloor.

When they had finished, the saleswoman gave him a very good deal on the car, with several options included for free, and an extended warrantee.

Some of the options would take some time to install, so the car would not be ready until that evening.

They returned to the meeting place, exactly at the agreed time. All his slaves were waiting for him outside.

Inside, waitresses pushed three tables together, to fit the party.

The fare was standard pub fare: burgers, sandwiches, and steaks.

After they all ordered, Henry looked at the interior décor, “This place looks the same on the outside, but the inside is completely different.”

May, who was sitting next to him, arched an eyebrow, “Really? How so?”

The whole area used to be dominated by a large bar. The barkeep paid only a passing attempt at cleanliness. The whole place smelled of urine, and people were constantly. playing card games, mostly faro, a precursor to poker. There was a wooden stairway that lead to the whorehouse upstairs.”

Eric nodded, “I think the second floor is a bunch of rooms to rent.”

At this point, Jenny, who was sitting on the opposite end shrieked in laughter, “I can’t believe you almost got arrested, Iris!”

Henry suddenly stood up, “What happened? Tell me!”

The recently graduated blonde blushed, “It was not that bad, Master. I was never in danger of getting arrested.”

“Tell me what happened,” he said, dead serious.

Iris shrugged, “Several of us were in this clothing store, and I saw this cute red cowboy hat, so I copied it with my Silk Magic.

“When we were about to leave, the clerk demanded that I pay for the hat.

“I realized my mistake, and told her that I had forgotten to take it off. I went back to the shelf with the identical hats, and dispelled my copy.”

Henry thought for a moment, “You handled the situation well, this time, Iris. But from now on, do not copy any clothes while you in the store. Preferably, wait until you are far away from the establishment.”

All the harem looked at their master seriously. “Yes, Master,” they chorused.

“You may not realize it, but I like to keep a low profile in public, and cover my tracks when I can’t.

“If any of you get arrested, I will do everything in my power to see that you never see the inside of jail.

“But you will be punished, unless the circumstances are extraordinary. Do I make myself clear?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.