Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 45: The Rhythm of the Heat

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45: The Rhythm of the Heat - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

After Eric had left, May turned to her master, “You used his True Name, didn’t you, Master?”

Henry nodded, “Several times. But I was rushing things. I think that given a few days he would have agreed on his own.

“Now, bend over. I have some excess energy to burn.”

The apprentice moaned as she felt his big cock slide into her, “Did-did your link with him work well?”

Henry nodded as he shoved his dick into her tight snatch, “Oh yes! He alone will keep well supplied for the foreseeable future.”

“Aah!” May cried, as she came hard.

“Ooh! Do me next, Master!” cried Bonnie.

The sorcerer kept pounding May’s pussy. “I think I will,” he said with a grunt.

The blonde freshman squealed in delight and started to finger herself, making sure she was ready for him.

“Hey, no fair!” exclaimed several girls.

Henry thrust his cock deep and cried out, as he came in May. Cum spurted out of his slave’s overfilled pussy.

After he caught his breath, Henry said, “Don’t worry. I have enough cum for all of you.”

The whole harem cheered.


After he had finished fucking the last girl, Serena, the last of the twilight was fading in the west.

Henry let out a sigh, “Thank you, slaves. That was just what I needed.”

Monica exclaimed, “Any time, Master. It was our pleasure!”

The sorcerer nodded, “But now I could use some calories. Anyone up for some S’mores?”

The whole family agreed.

June brought out the marshmallows, chocolate bars, and graham crackers.

Soon, everyone was toasting marshmallows over the hot coals.

Iris caught her marshmallow on fire, and waved it around like a torch, then blew it out.

“Would you like another?” asked June.

“Nah, I like mine blackened.” The blonde senior put the charred candy on a graham cracker.

After they had finished eating, everyone leaned back, contented.

“Time to rebuild the fire,” Henry declared. “Make it into a bonfire.”

“We certainly have enough wood,” said June.

The girls got up and started picking up all the dead branches and putting them into the hot coals. Soon the fire was blazing anew. Bigger and higher and hotter than before.

Jenny and Maxwell handed out two earbuds to each girl. “Put them in,” said the sophomore, “There will be music soon.”

After they had the miniature earphones in, Henry announced, “Join hands around the fire.”

Maxwell started to join the circle, but his master called him out.

The ten formed a circle that barely fit around the bonfire. They stretched their arms as wide as possible, but were still barely able to prevent themselves from being burned. Occasional flying sparks would hit a girl causing them to flinch. Sweat, from the intense heat, poured down their breasts and face.

Still, the ten were all smiling. The bond of them joining into a circle of touched sigils was a tonic

“It’s been too long,” sighed May.

“Yeah!” all her sisters chorused back.

Suddenly the music cut in. The faint drumbeat that started the song was all the sisterhood needed to recognize it.

“The Rhythm of the Heat,” by Peter Gabriel was one of the songs that Jenny discovered during her review of music, and had played it for her sisters. It instantly became one of their favorites.

When the wail hit, followed by the deep bass chord, the circle threw their shoulders back, in a unison that should take hours to master. But being joined in the Sisterhood enabled them to move as one.

As the song progressed, they moved like a professionally choreographed dance team. They sidestepped and raised their hands together like a skilled drill team.

When the frantic drumbeats marked the end of the song, they all hunched over and flung their hair around with abandon.

When the song ended, it immediately restarted.

“I was about to say ‘Again, ‘“ said Iris.

All the girls nodded in agreement.

The second time through was not a copy of the first dance. Variations and new moves came into play, making the repeat totally different.

When the song started for a third time, the girls cheered. The third iteration was wilder, with more gyrations and pelvic thrusts, all done in perfect unison. Sweat, illuminated by the bonfire, flew into the air like fireworks.

The second repeat turned out to be the last. The circle was finally broken, as the girls collapsed in exhaustion.

“Wow!” exclaimed Joy. “That was incredible.”

Jenny nodded, “Even better than I had envisioned.”

Moon rubbed her sweat-covered pregnant belly, “I want to thank you for letting me join your circle. I think I understand your sisterhood better now.”

May raised her head, “I didn’t hear your voice in circle, Moon.”

She nodded, “I was just a connection in the circle. I could not contribute. I could follow your dance steps, though.”

Jenny smiled at the pregnant slave, “Of course we had to have you join us. We would have not been able to fit around the fire without you.”

Henry stepped in, “I recorded your dance. I think you will be very pleased when you see it.”

“Thank you, Master,” said Jenny.

The others quickly added their thanks.

“That’s all I had planned for tonight. Why don’t you all go to bed?”

“We’re too worked up to sleep now,” said Bonnie. “Why don’t you tell us a story?”

The sorcerer cocked an eyebrow, “A story?”

The blonde gymnast nodded, “You were around when those four presidents we saw were alive. Did you know any of them?”

He shook his head, “The only one I’d met was George Washington...” He suddenly perked up, “I could tell you all how I saved George Washington and the Continental Army.”

“Oooh! That’s a good one, Master,” said June.

He nodded, “You’re right.”

May looked skeptical, “You saved the Continental Army?”

“Look it up in the history books. It’s true.”


John Standish and George Washington

“This was two lifetimes ago, I was going under the name John Standish.

“My cover was that I was running a home for delinquent orphan girls, with my wife, Martha.”

“I was Martha,” said the homunculus.

“My harem were my orphan charges. We lived in New York City at the time. My girls worked making uniforms for the Continental Army and sold them at a loss.”

“You were a rebel?” asked May. “I would have thought of you as more of a Tory.”

“I left England about one hundred and twenty years before. I disliked how controlling the nature of English government was becoming. I went to the colonies where there was more freedom.

“Over the years, England started becoming more ironhanded with their colonies. When the rebellion started, I was determined to support them, without being obvious.

“I wasn’t close friends with Washington, but we were acquaintances. We had hoisted a few pints in various public houses.”

“What was he like?” asked Dawn breathlessly.

“A nice enough fellow. Very tall, for his time. He had a very big ego. He insisted that all his soldiers call him ‘Excellency.’”

“Well, it was August 29, 1776. The Continental Army was trapped at the end of Long Island at Brooklyn Heights. The British Army had flanked them and surprised them from behind.

“Their only way to escape was to cross the Hudson in the few boats they had. But there was a full moon that night, making shooting the boats out of the water fairly easy.”

“I was in Manhattan, monitoring Washington’s situation. You know how I like to stay on top of things. I decided now was the time to help him out. Martha went with me out to as close as I could to the army. I then summoned a fog to cover the waters.

“Washington was then able to make good his escape. Not one of six thousand men was lost.”

“That was you?” exclaimed Serena.

Henry nodded.

The graduate shook her head, “That story was one of the biggest mysteries of US History. The fog that rolled in was not typical for that time of the year. Many people see it as a sign of God’s blessing on the American Revolution.”

The sorcerer smiled, “No. It was me.”

“I didn’t know that you could control weather, Master,” said May.

He nodded, “I don’t anymore. But when I crossed the Atlantic to reach America, I wouldn’t dare a crossing unless I knew I could get favorable weather and winds.”

“But, why don’t you do it anymore?” persisted his apprentice.

Henry sighed, “It is important that the majority of the world not know that magic is real.

“My weather magic can reach out only ten miles. If I were to use it, say to bring rain to drought-afflicted lands, the weather satellites would see a ten-mile radius circle of rain clouds in an otherwise dry land. That would be very difficult to explain away by natural means.

“I would only use weather magic if my life depended on it. Then I would immediately leave that area and not return for at least a century.”

All Henry’s slaves nodded, “That makes sense,” said Dawn.

“Still, I’d like to learn how to do it,” said May.

“I will not teach you that skill,” said her master. “You can study it on your own, but I forbid that use it anywhere near me.”

The apprentice was crestfallen, “Yes, Master.”

“Now it’s time for you to girls to go to bed.”

Several of them yawned.

“Yes, Master,” said Bonnie.

The harem snuggled by the dwindling fire, “Nights get cold here in the Black Hills,” said Joy.

“Mount Rushmore is about the same altitude as Denver,” said Henry.

As the rest of the sisters fell asleep, May sat up, and walked to Henry, who was sitting on a log. “Can we talk, Master?” she asked softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.