Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 44: The Emissary

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 44: The Emissary - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

After they all climbed onto the bus, Eric took the wheel and headed them back toward Mount Rushmore.

Henry took the side-facing seat directly behind the driver. “I need to talk to you,” he said to Eric.

“So. talk,” the young man replied.

“In private.”

Eric nodded, “I’d like that. I have some questions for you, as well.”

They headed back to the trailer court. It was around five pm, and some of the trailers were starting to fill up.

When they reached the far end, where Eric had picked up the troop, Henry whispered, “Pull in that empty slot.”

“These are all reserved, months ago.”

“This one is reserved for your bus. Don’t worry about it.”

Taking the young man at his word, he parked his ride.

“Follow me,” the sorcerer said, as he climbed out of the bus.

Eric turned off the engine and exited. He locked the vehicle’s door behind him.

Following the harem into the woods, he found the branch covered clearing that Henry and his girls had entered the Black Hills. “You can’t camp here,” Eric objected. The park ranger will force you to move.”

“I don’t think we will have that problem,” said Henry, with a smile.

Standing to one side of the clearing was the door to Stanley. Eric did not see it initially, as he was approaching it from the side. “What’s that door doing here?” he asked.

The sorcerer gestured at it, “Examine it.”

The driver walked up and tried the door. It was locked.

Walking behind it, the door disappeared completely.

“What is this?” exclaimed Eric. “This can’t be real.”

“It is the product of some of my magic,” said Henry.

“Magic?”

He nodded, “I’m a magician; a real one. Not some stage illusionist.”

June walked up to the two and cleared her throat, “Master, we need to get supper ready. We can gather up the dead branches and make a fire.”

Henry nodded, “Gather as much as you can. Later on, we’ll turn it into a bonfire.”

“Very good, Sir,” said the homunculus.

Henry turned to Eric, “This is June. She is one of my creations.”

Eric looked skeptical, “You made her?”

He nodded. To June he said, “Copy me for a moment, please.”

Without a moment’s pause, she changed into an exact copy of him, except with a wide mouth. After about thirty seconds, she changed back to her original shape.

The driver gaped, with no words to say.

“She is a shape-shifter, you see.”

“Can all your girls, do that?”

Henry laughed, “No, June is special.”

Once again, he addressed June, “Eric and my apprentice will be talking with me in Stanley. None of you will disturb us. If you go through the door, you will go into the reception room.”

The homunculus nodded, “Yes, Master.”

The sorcerer walked to the door. Eric followed him.

May joined them in front of the magical door.

Henry gestured to the sophomore, “Meet May, my apprentice.”

The brunette shook his hand, “Pleased to meet you. I am as much in the dark as you as to what my master wants. He must have seen something special in you.”

The black-haired magician opened the door, allowing Eric entrance.

The driver looked around the room with the chalkboard still on one side, “This looks a classroom.”

Henry nodded, “It used to be. Now it is so much more.”

May automatically started to undress, talking off her sash and hat.

“You can keep your clothes on,” her master informed her.

She blushed, “Yes, Sir.”

The sorcerer returned to his guest, “Eric, I am here to offer you a job.”

“Like that kid outside?”

“Maxwell oversees the running my household. I don’t need another male in my house.”

The driver shrugged, “Then what would my job be?”

“You’d be my emissary.”

Eric did not understand what that meant, so he kept quiet.

“I have not thought I needed one until now, but I have recently learned some things that has made me change my mind.

“I need to replenish my magic supply almost constantly. I do it through various men who have fucked my slaves. I could do it myself by fucking men, but I’m not gay.

“These men pass magical energy to me every time they have sex.

“Using my girls as my surrogates is good, but not perfect. The men don’t pass along the energy as efficiently, and their bond with me does not last as long as the other way.”

May let out a gasp, “I didn’t know that.”

Henry sighed, “I have been doing some research. About a fifth of the men you fucked at the prom have already lost their ability to send me energy.

“Anyway, there is another way. I can make a man my emissary. He will have a very efficient bond with me. Every time he has sex, he will send me copious amounts of magical energy.”

Eric gasped, “You want me to have sex all the time?”

The sorcerer nodded, “But there are restrictions. The magic transfer works only once on each woman. So, once you screw one, you cannot do her again.”

The driver scratched his head, “I would run out of girls in a hurry.”

“You would be on the road traveling almost constantly. I would see you a few times a year, mainly to reinforce the link we will have.”

The curly-haired brunet thought for a moment. “Why me?” he asked finally.

“You have one quality that is very rare, and necessary for an emissary. You have to start the job a virgin.”

Stunned, Eric said, “Misty told you?”

“She didn’t have to. I saw everything that happen between the two of you through her eyes.”

May interjected, “Eric is going to leave a trail of angry women.”

He continued, “And I have not had a great record with women. How am I going to get all these girls to sleep with me?”

Henry smiled, “The emissary spell gives the recipient an aura that women find irresistible. They will climb all over themselves to get inside his shorts. They will also know, instinctively, that he is not someone who they can have a long-term relationship. He is a one night stand.”

May thought for a minute, “There might be a few angry boyfriends along the way.”

“I will give him a means to protect himself.”

“So, how long will I be doing this?” asked Eric.

“For the foreseeable future. I might find a new job for you to do, eventually.”

The driver clutched his head, “Let me think about this.”

Henry persisted, “I can see how frustrated you have been, Eric. You have yearned to have sex for many years, but no girl has been willing. Your craving will end today.”

He suddenly raised his head, “Okay, I’ll do it.”

The sorcerer nodded, “Very good; come with me.”

A new door appeared next to the chalkboard, and the three passed through into the main library.

Henry reached into a drawer and pulled out a sheet of paper and a pen. He handed them to Eric, “Here, sign this.”

“What’s this?” the brunet said, scrunching his nose.

“It is the same contract that all my people sign.”

The driver gasped, “I’ll be your slave?”

Henry nodded, “But you will have a lot more freedom than my other slaves. You will be able to travel where you want, fuck who you want, all expenses paid by me. Doesn’t it sound like a great deal, Eric?”

He paused, then nodded. He signed his name on the contract.

May handed a stick pin to him, “Now prick your finger and put a drop of blood on the paper.”

Eric started to object, but then seemingly gave up. He did as he was told.

“Now you’ve signed the contract in blood,” said Henry.

He looked down and saw that it was true. The new slave felt something change inside him, but could not quite put his finger on it.

His master stood up, “Now, let me get the spell to make you my emissary.

“May, go get the ring that Maxwell used while I was repairing June.”

She nodded, “Shelf 10E.”

“Correct.”

Henry went into his rows of shelves. May headed in as well.

At loose ends, Eric waited patiently.

After about three minutes, they both returned. Henry carrying a large scroll and May with a small lacquered box, made of oak. He placed his book on a lectern, unrolled it, and climbed onto a high stool.

His apprentice walked over and tried to read it. “Another book I can’t read,” she moaned.

“If you want to learn the more advanced spells, you’ll need to start learning other languages.”

“I know, I know,” May sighed.

After reviewing the scroll, Henry stood up, “This will take several spells. The first one will link your sexuality to mine. It will allow me to siphon the magical energy you will be making, incredibly efficiently”

The sorcerer pulled a glowing red thread out of his forehead. He placed the end on Eric’s forehead. After a few seconds, the string disappeared into a shower of sparks.

The new slave watched the procedure in amazement.

May smiled, “The first time you see actual magic in action is always a life-changer.”

Eric nodded, “I’m at a loss for words.”

Henry took the box from his apprentice and opened it. Inside was a silver ring with a small bright emerald. “This ring will be yours to use as you see fit. Here, try it on.”

The twenty-something man slipped it on his right middle finger. Instantly, his eyes bugged out, “Wow!”

May glanced down, and saw the sizeable bulge in his shorts. “Feeling horny?” she asked.

He nodded, “I don’t think I’ve been this hard before ... Ouch! Now it hurts.”

“Then, take it off,” said the sorcerer. “You will only need it if your own stamina fails you.”

Gratefully, he removed the ring and started to put it in his pocket.

“Wait!” Henry exclaimed. “Before you put it away, place it in the palm of your hand.”

He did so.

The sorcerer place his hands over the ring and chanted some words for about a minute. “Now, you can stow it away,” he said finally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.