Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 43: Dead Presidents

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43: Dead Presidents - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

The tour bus pulled off the woodchip-covered drive onto the asphalt two-lane road.

After a couple of miles, Henry went up to the driver, “We were awful close back there. Shouldn’t we be at the statues by now?”

Eric smiled, “You’d think that. But we have to go around this hill, not over it. Don’t worry. We’ll be there soon.”

True to his word, after about five miles, they pulled into the parking lot of the Mount Rushmore National Memorial Visitor’s Center.

All the harem, with Maxwell and Henry, all piled out and walked across the parking lot.

The sorcerer put his arm around Joy’s shoulder, groping her left breast, “I must tell you, Slave. I am very pleased with your choice. These sculptures are more impressive in person.

“I have seen pictures of Mt. Rushmore, of course, but never seen it in reality. I had lived in Deadwood, not far from here. But that was before the heads had been sculpted.”

The high school Junior let out a gasp from Henry’s fondling, “Th-thank you, Master.”

Monica, who had run ahead of the rest, came running back, “There is a movie presentation starting in ten minutes. I think we can get in.”

Henry nodded, “I’m sure we can.”

The thirteen walked into the Visitor’s Center, past all the displays, and into the open doors of the theater entrance.

The auditorium was packed, except for thirteen empty seats, in the middle, halfway up.

“I’ve got to learn how he does that,” muttered May.

Just as the group got settled in, the movie started. It was an informative film, telling why Gutzon Borglum, and later his son Lincoln, chose this location; and why these presidents.

After it was over, everyone filed out.

As she was exiting, May heard a familiar voice call her name. Looking behind her, she saw Gary, her former friend, who had taken her virginity in the gym.

“Gary?!” she exclaimed. “What are you doing here?”

He pointed to his parents, who were ahead of them both, “On vacation.

“And you?”

May gestured to Henry who was next to her, “Same here.”

The apprentice paused, and whispered to Henry, “You don’t mind if I talk to my old friend, do you, Master?”

The sorcerer shrugged, “It is vacation. You can do what you want. I already have him as a resource, so it seems like a waste to me.”

Gary scratched his head, “Resource?”

May grabbed his arm, “Never mind that. I want to talk to you.”

Henry called out, “Stanley is on the north side of the building. Don’t take him there.”

“Who’s Stanley?” asked the brown-haired nerd.

“Someone you’ll probably never meet,” she replied, escorting Gary out of the auditorium.

As they exited the Visitor’s Center, he stopped, “Me and my folks just got here. I want to see the presidents.”

“Me too,” said May.

Together, they walked down the walkway leading to the main viewing area. They walked between pairs of square pillars. On each side of the pillar was a flag of a state, or the District of Columbia and some territories.

“That’s an interesting outfit you have on,” said Gary. “I didn’t know you were a Girl Scout.”

May blushed, “I’m not. This is Henry’s idea of making us stand out, so we can locate each other in a crowd.”

He nodded, “I guess that makes sense.”

Gary bowed his head and spoke softly, “Since the incident at the gym, I haven’t seen much of you, and Henry not at all.”

She nodded, “Well, school has been out for the summer, and before that, I spent most of my time with sisters and master.

“Besides, we had two classes together last year. You always sat as far away from me as possible.”

The nerdy sophomore blushed, “After what happened, I didn’t know what to say.”

May took her old friend’s hand, “You helped me when I was in pain. I will never forget that.”

Gary kept his voice low, “I guess you are fucking Henry all the time now.”

Taking no offense, she nodded, “He has also been teaching me magic. I am his apprentice.”

“Really? Can you show me some magic?”

May glanced at all the people them, “Maybe later, when we are alone.”

The two arrived at the observation deck, they looked at the massive sculpture in awe.

“To think that they carved it with dynamite,” said Gary.

His former friend nodded in agreement.

Finally, he said, “There are a lot of artifacts in the Visitor’s Center we didn’t look at.”

“Let’s go,” said May. “We can come back and look at it again later.”

They retraced their steps. Along their way back, May saw many of her sisters, who had looked at all the displays before heading to the monument.

“Hi, Gary!” said Bonnie and Iris in a sing-song voice, as they passed.

“I have a girlfriend now,” he said in a low voice.

“Good for you!” exclaimed May. “Who is it?”

“Gretchen Caulfield.”

The apprentice concentrated for a second, “I don’t think I know her.”

“She moved to Chula Vista during winter break. She’s a year ahead of us.”

“How did you meet her?”

Gary blushed, “During that fiasco with those pink balloons last Valentine’s Day ... My God! Was that you?”

It was May’s turn to blush as she nodded, “It was my first big spell.”

“Wow,” was the only thing he could think to say.


The two spent almost an hour looking as all the exhibits in the center.

After they finished, May asked Gary, “How did you get here in South Dakota?”

“My folks rented a RV from some friends of theirs. We’ve been going to all the national parks in the Western US. This is as far east as we go. We next go to Colorado, Arizona, then home.’

“Sounds wonderful!” enthused May. “Mount Rushmore is it for us.

“If you want to see some magic, we can go to your RV.”

Gary nodded, and led her out to the parking lot, where an off-white recreational vehicle was waiting. He opened the door and allowed her to enter.

Across from the door was a table with a bench on each side. They each sat, facing each other.

“What can you show me?” he asked.

May smiled, “Have you ever seen your heart before?”

Gary shook his head.

The apprentice folded the table against the wall, and put her hands on his chest. Like she did with Moon, she pulled a three-D image out of him. This time it was his beating heart.

It hovered in front of him, slowly turning.

“That’s amazing,” he said in awe.

May was surprised how fast Gary’s heart was beating.

After a few minutes, it slowly faded.

“Thank you for sharing,” he said.

“Want to see one more thing?” she asked.

Her ex-friend nodded eagerly.

May pulled the blackout blind down over the window next to them, effectively blocking out the Sun. “This works better in a darkened room,” she said with smile.

“I learned to do this about a week ago,” she continued.

She closed her eyes and concentrated inwardly. Slowly a greenish light formed in her chest, between her large breasts. It gradually formed into a green globe of light, about the size of a baseball, that pulled away from her body and floated around the room.

“What is that?” exclaimed Gary.

“Part of my essence, my aura. It contains my true feelings at the time I was casting it.”

With no warning, the ball plunged into Gary’s chest, and disappeared.

He let out a gasp of pain and doubled over.

May frowned, “That should have made you hard.”

He gasped, “I’ve been hard since the moment I saw you in the theater. Now I’m painfully hard.”

“Oh, Gary! I’m so sorry,” she exclaimed.

With no hesitation, she leaned over and unzipped his blue shorts. A sizeable bulge in his underwear pushed out.

She pulled both the shorts and underwear down around his ankles.

Sure enough, Gary’s eight-inch dick was like an iron rod. It was dark red in color, with precum streaming off the head.

“Oh, Gary, your poor cock!” May exclaimed

With no warning, she engulfed the erection with her mouth.

He let out a gasp that was a measure of pleasure and pain, “Oh, May! You’re so good.”

The slave did not reply. Instead she demonstrated how good she really was. She deep-throated as far as it would go.

Gary put his hands on her head, closed his eyes, and moaned in rapture.

After about two minutes, the nerd cried out and came, squirted his load down her throat.

May pulled off. She watched in delight as the second squirt spurted three feet up in the air. Some of it got on her hair and face.

At that moment, there came a knock on the door, “Gary? Are you in there? We can’t get the door open.” It was his father.

In a panic, he pulled up his shorts.

“I sealed the door,” May whispered. “Just in case something like this happened.”

After Gary got his shorts up, May opened the door.

Both his father and mother were waiting outside.

“Mom, dad, you know May.”

“Oh yes,” said his mother. “It has been a while.”

The father looked her up and down, “You look different.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.