Magical Slavery
Chapter 42: Vacation

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 42: Vacation - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Six weeks later, May was standing next Moon, who was lying on her bed. Her bloated belly gave witness to the fact that she was just two weeks short of her due date. The image of her almost mature son hovered above her full womb.

“Is there any way you could induce labor?” the former teacher asked. “I am tired of carrying this weight.”

May the Midwife, sighed, “I could, but our master has forbade it. He believes that a pregnancy should run its course, naturally.”

Iris, whose pregnancy was just starting to show, sniffed, “My grandmother was not born until she was in her tenth month.”

“Another month!” cried Moon.

The sophomore gave her sister a disapproving glance, “I am sure that won’t be the case. Let’s just hope Little Henry doesn’t decide to make his debut while we are on vacation.”

Moon did not look disturbed at the thought, “The door to Stanley will always be nearby. Dawn will be able to summon it wherever we are.”

May nodded, “Let’s make sure to keep Dawn nearby at all times.”

Iris let out a sigh, “Geez, May, you take this midwife thing so seriously.”

The apprentice wilted slightly, “It is such a burden! I am responsible for the wellbeing of two people at once. If something happens, I will be to blame.”

The former student body president put her hand on her sister’s shoulder, “You are not alone. June and Henry have birthed dozens of babies.”

“I know. But Master has put all the responsibility for your birth in my hands. I don’t know if I’m ready.”

“I have every confidence in you, May,” said Moon. “The care you have given me the past few months has been extraordinary.”

“Thank you, my dear. I am sure that after my first birth, the next ones will be much easier.”

Turning back to the holographic fetus in front of her, May said, “Your son is in excellent shape.”

“Thank you, Midwife,” replied Moon.

The infant image faded from sight.

“You can get up now,” said May.

The art teacher got up awkwardly, “I am glad I finished my sculpture before I got this big. I’d never be able to climb that ladder now.”

Both of the other slaves nodded in agreement.

“And Henry really liked it,” said Iris.

“We all like it,” said Moon, “A lot.”

May turned to her other pregnant girl, “Iris, it is your turn. Lay on the bed.”

The blonde nodded and climbed on the bed, “I think I am starting to feel a bump.”

The apprentice ran her hand over Iris’s belly, “Normally, you would not, this soon. But you are carrying two.”

The former student body president moaned, “I am going to be huge!”

May nodded, “That’s the way it is with pregnancies.”

The sophomore ran her hands over the blonde’s all-but-flat belly, chanting softly.

“Can I see my babies?” she asked.

“They are too small. They would not look human, yet.”

Iris was obviously disappointed, “I see.”

“As soon as you can see some features, I will let you see.”

“I understand, Midwife.”

May pulled her hands away from Iris’s stomach, “Your girls are in excellent shape.”

Just then the three got a mental message to join their sisters in Stanley.

Iris perked up, “I guess it is time to go.”

They exited out of Moon’s room into the hallway, then into the reception room.

May noticed Iris and Moon made an effort not to look at the golden statue that loomed over them.

In the classroom, all the other girls were waiting, except June.

“Glad you could join us,” said Henry, with a smile.

“Just giving them a final pregnancy check-up before we leave,” said May.

“That’s a good excuse,” he allowed.

Turning to the others, he said, “My design team has been working hard on the uniform for our trip. June, who cannot use Silk Magic, is wearing the prototype that the rest of you will copy.”

On cue, the homunculus, looking like Angie, walked into the room wearing a uniform that at first glance looked like a short-sleeved girl scout uniform, with a red beret and a knee-length skirt. On closer inspection, there were differences. The color was a darker shade of green, and the skirt was pleated.

The girls gathered around June and carefully examined the design.

They started making their own copy of the uniform.

Several slaves, including Moon, looked at Henry, apprehensively.

The sorcerer shrugged, “Go ahead and practice. You’ll be wearing this in public. I want you to get it right.”

Soon all ten of the girls were all wearing their new uniform.

Henry produced a big box, “Here are some accessories to your outfit.”

He pulled out a green sash, that matched their dress, and put one over Bonnie’s head and right shoulder. On the sash were rows of badges, like a girl scout. He then put one on each of his slaves, including June.

The girls started examining the badges. “What do these mean?” asked Iris.

“I think you can tell figure most of them out,” said their master.

Soon they had their meanings deciphered:

On Most Sashes A Red Quill- The girl signed away her freewill by signing a contract with her blood. Outlines of Girls Holding Hands- Part of a Sisterhood. A Pink Question Mark- Had sex with a stranger. A Smile- Skilled at oral sex. A Purple Star- Has come from anal sex.

On Some Sashes A Red “V”- Was a virgin when enslaved. Image of the Planet Earth- Has been to a parallel world. A Unicorn Horn- Has been to the Faerie Realm. The Male “Mars” Symbol- Has had a penis. Chef’s Hat- Accomplished cook. Podium- Student Government. Pompons- Cheerleader.

On Specific Sashes May: A Book with Sparks coming Out- Magic user. Henry’s Sigils- Apprentice. A Silver Quill- Writer. Bonnie: Silhouette of a Girl doing a Cartwheel- Gymnast. Silhouette of a Battery- Magic battery. Joy: Electric Guitar and an Eighth Note- Musician. Dawn: Wooden Door- Bonded to a room. Moon: Pallet- Artist. Chalkboard- Teacher. Jenny: Silhouette of a sports car- Skilled Driver. Misty: A field hockey stick- Field Hockey Player.

May looked at the sash critically, “Who made these?”

“I did,” said Henry.

She felt the fabric, “It doesn’t feel like the silk we used before.”

The sorcerer nodded, “Very good. It’s spider silk.”

“What?” exclaimed the entire harem.

Their master smiled, “The new passage in that old scroll I got from Collem was about another type of Silk Magic.”

May thought for a moment, “Spiders produce many types of silk. Some for webs and some for binding prey.”

Iris, jumping up and down and clapping her hands, said, “Does that mean that you can swing from building to building?”

Henry laughed, “This is not a comic book. Although there are many possible uses.”

Reaching back into his box, he produced a bright blue neckerchief, “Here is the final part of your uniform. It is also made with spider silk I created.”

On the back of each neckerchief was a large reproduction of one of the badges on the sash. In May’s case, it was Henry’s sigils.

Serena held up her hand tentatively, “If some stranger were to ask us about our uniforms, or our group, what do we tell him?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.