Magical Slavery
Chapter 41: Dildo Fever

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41: Dildo Fever - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Two weeks later, Henry came into the dining room for lunch, and took his place at the head of the table.

Platters of cheeseburgers were sitting on the long table. Next to them were various condiments and large bowls of chips. Several girls were already eating.

As the sorcerer was helping himself to the food, the very pregnant Moon joined him, taking her usual place to his left. May was already seated to his right.

As the artist was filling her plate, Henry said to her in a soft voice, “You have been buying a lot of clay lately.”

Moon did not seem upset by this observation, “That’s right.”

“I would think you were building your own homunculus, but it isn’t the right type of clay.”

The former teacher nodded, “It is my latest sculpture. It started out small, but it just kept getting bigger.”

Henry’s eyebrow arched, “Okay if I take a look at it?”

Moon nodded, “I have finished the sculpting, and am about to start the painting. I will then need you to fire it.”

After they had finished eating, the two walked down the hall. May, who had overheard their conversation tagged along also.

As they approached the door to her art studio, Moon bowed her head, “I hope my work meets with your approval.”

The sorcerer opened the door to find a ten-foot-tall replica of his erect cock towering above him. Next to it was a ladder.

May let out a whistle and strolled around the massive erection, “This is some impressive work, Moon.”

“It is a perfect 12 to 1 scale copy. I worked hard to make an exact copy of his cock, down to the last vein.”

May stared up at the gray monolith, mesmerized. Slowly she started to finger her clit.

“What made you decide to do this as a project?” asked Henry.

The artist blushed, “Ever since I became a permanent slave to you, I haven’t been able think about anything but your cock. I keep wishing that I could have you all to myself. I know that is not possible, and now that I am so pregnant, he can’t fuck me. I decided to channel all of my desires into this.”

May, still touching herself, said to her, “You are not alone, Moon. All of us slaves have wanted Henry all to ourselves, from time to time. It is something that you have to deal with, knowing that it will never happen.”

Henry added, “And you are mistaken about me not being able to fuck you. Some of my slaves I have fucked just hours before they gave birth.”

Hope lit up the pregnant woman’s eyes, “Really?”

“Get down on all fours and I will show you.”

Letting out a whimper of desire, Moon gladly complied. She looked at May inquiringly.

The midwife shrugged, “I don’t know about at nine months, but at seven, I don’t see any harm.”

“See, no harm at all,” said Henry with a satisfied smile. Straddling her narrow ass, the sorcerer fucked her with hard slow strokes.

With her distended belly rubbing against the ground, Moon cried out as she came.

Henry kept going, and made her come two more times, before he let loose and filled her with more sperm.

Having relieved himself of his need, he pulled out and sat down to catch his breath.

“God, I needed that,” sighed Moon. “I think my hormones are going crazy.”

Looking up, the master studied the sculpture again, “You said you are about to paint it.”

“That’s right. I’m planning to make it look like it is about ready to come. The head will be a darker red...”

Henry interrupted, “I have a better idea. Wait here.”

He stood up and rushed out of the room.

Less than thirty seconds later her returned with a large gold coin in his hand. “I will use this coin to coat the statue in gold, making it like a golden idol.”

May looked at the coin, “When was this coin minted?”

The sorcerer shrugged, “About 100 BC.”

“This coin is worth more than the gold in it by a factor of about one thousand. Where did you get it?”

“I just grabbed it from my treasury room. I have hundreds more like it.”

May gasped, “Don’t you have any gold coins that are not so old?”

“Sure, I am acquiring new coins all the time.”

“Then please go get a newer coin. One that is not a world treasure.”

Henry nodded, “You’re right. I was in a hurry. I just grabbed the first big coin I saw.”

He left again. About a minute later, he returned with another coin. “See, a gold Kuegerand, minted in 1983.”

The apprentice nodded, “That’s much better.”

Climbing up the ladder, he placed the coin on the tip of the massive cockhead.

Once he was back on the ground, he said, “It would be best if you two were to leave during the firing process. I could protect you both with a spell, but I am going to be using a lot of energy, and I don’t want to waste any if I don’t have to.

“As a matter of fact, while I am doing this, go get Bonnie and June for me. That will save even the energy of summoning them.”

The two set off on their quests, while Henry turned Moon’s art room into a giant kiln.

When they had returned with the battery and the homunculus, a note was on the door, saying “KEEP OUT!”

The four waited outside the room for about ten minutes.

Bonnie noticed that the sign had changed. It now said, “STEP BACK!”

They all backed away from the door, until their backs were against the far wall of the hall.

The door opened, and they were all hit with a blast of hot air that was almost intolerable. The sorcerer stepped through quickly and closed the door. He looked no worse for wear.

“It’s done. It needs some hours to cool, then it will be ready to be displayed.”

“Where are you wanting to display it, Master?” asked Moon.

“While we are wait for it to cool, I thought we could discuss that.”

“Can we come along and give our input too, Master?” asked Bonnie.

“I can’t see the harm in that,” he replied.

The five walked to the reception hall and worked on the new design.

While they were using Henry’s creation magic to build new decorations, May asked, “I had heard about your treasury room, that holds all your funds. But you haven’t told me where it is.”

The sorcerer pondered for a minute, “I guess there is no harm, though you are not to tell anyone outside our family about this.”

All four of his slaves nodded. “I already know where it is, Master,” said June.

He nodded, “And if you tell any of my other slaves, make sure they know they are not to tell any outsiders.”

They all nodded impatiently.

“It is in room 253R. It looks like any other room-less door, except when I try to open it, using my unique magical signature.”

“Thank you for trusting us with your secret,” said May.

“If you were to betray me, it would be my fault. It would mean that the magic I used on you had failed.”

Once Henry and Moon were both satisfied with the new setup in the reception room, the master said, “The room and statue has cooled down enough. We can all go in.”

Returning to the “cooled” room, they found that the room was still over one hundred degrees Fahrenheit, but tolerable.

The sorcerer turned to Bonnie, “This is where you come in. What I am about to do I haven’t done in centuries, and it takes a lot of energy.”

The petite blonde nodded, “All the energy I have in me is yours to use.”

Henry pointed at the gold statue, “June, pick this up.”

The homunculus nodded, turned into her female bodybuilder form, reached around the three-foot circumference statue, and lifted. June let out a grunt, “This is so bulky and slippery.”

Moon let out a gasp, “How are we going to get it out of the room?”

“That’s the tricky part,” Henry acknowledged.

Touching the sigil above Bonnie’s clit, the sorcerer closed his eyes, concentrating.

A large hole appeared in the wall. It grew and grew until it was fifteen high. On the other side was the reception hall.

The pregnant artist gaped, “How did you do that? There are ten rooms between the two rooms.”

Through clenched teeth, Henry said, “You forget that I created this dimension. It is mine to manipulate as I choose.”

“That doesn’t mean it is easy,” said May, placing her hand on his shoulder.

“Quickly, June, carry the statue through.”

The created girl nodded.

May noted that her interlocked fingers melted together, so her arms became one. The arms themselves became flat and wide, mirroring the contours of the stature

With small measured steps, the homunculus carried the massive sculpture through to the reception hall. She walked an additional twenty feet to the statue’s designated spot. There she set it gently down. Her hands and arms returned to normal.

The other four walked through the hole. It disappeared immediately after they’d passed through.

“Thank you, June,” said Henry, stroking her head.

“It was my pleasure, Master,” she replied with a purr.

The door from the hall burst open, as the two cooks, Joy and Monica, ran into the room.

Joy exclaimed, “What’s going on, Master? The walls went wavy for a few sec ... onds.”

Henry smiled, “I’ve made a few changes.”

The reception room was no longer an ornate ball room. It was now much smaller, twenty-five feet square. The ten-foot-tall phallus dominated the room. Four spotlights, suspended from the twelve-foot ceiling, illuminated the golden tower, and provided the only light in the room. A dark red velvet carpet covered the floor.

As the two slaves walked around the golden statue, the rest of the harem trickled in.

Exclamations like, “It’s so real!” and “Did you really make this Moon?” filled the room.

The art teacher blushed from the acclaim that was heaped upon her, “It’s just a small symbol of my love and devotion for my master.”

After circling the large cock once, each girl came to a stop and gazed up at the erection in awe. They all started masturbating, rubbing their pussies slowly. One by one, they fell to their knees.

Henry, after casting several large spells, was extremely horny. His cock was a deep red with precum dripping off the tip.

He darted from slave to slave, like an overly excited bee, inserting his cock into their pussies. With a few thrusts he spewed his cum into their well-lubricated twats.

Each girl moaned in appreciation of his fast and hard approach. Most of them came with their master.

When he finally made his way back to where he started, May was the last girl waiting.

“Did you enchant that statue?” she asked.

The sorcerer looked around the room. His harem was still masturbating, their eyes fixed on the large phallus. They all were kneeling, legs spread, with both of their hands stroking their aching pussies.

Henry shrugged, “It’s possible. Coating a large statue in gold takes a lot more energy than my usual kiln work. Sometimes magical energy unintentionally gets embedded in the item. Even if it does, the enchantment would be very weak.

“A more likely explanation is these girls are horny sluts who are all enslaved to my cock. Seeing a giant replica of it turns them on.”

The apprentice unfolded her knees and spread her legs wider. “It looks like it isn’t affecting June, though.”

Indeed, the homunculus was standing quietly in a corner, watching the proceedings.

Henry shrugged, “Well, she’s not quite human, is she?”

With no further warning, he shoved his large cock into May’s dripping twat.

The slave cried out in delight as he rapidly pounded her cunt.

Like the other girls before, he finished quickly, leaving May full of his cum.

When he pulled out, his cock was at half-mast.

Satisfied that his energy had been adequately drained, he stood up, “That’s enough for now, Slaves. You can come back and beat off some more later, but right now, you need to get back to work.”

Several girls groaned in disappointment as they regained their feet. Others nodded their heads guiltily, saying “You’re right, Master.”

A few hours later, Serena and Misty returned from school. They too were gob-smacked by the new statue. They also fell to their knees and started masturbating.

Henry was waiting for them, and fucked them like all their sisters, though not as roughly.

Both of the college girls were left exhausted, yet satisfied.


That evening, as the harem was finishing their tapioca pudding dessert, Henry stood up from his place at the head of the table, “I have been watching all of you, this summer. I am sure none of you expected this type of vacation from school.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.