Magical Slavery
Chapter 33: Home Work

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33: Home Work - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Moon’s libido finally settled down when she completely used up all her energy. She collapsed on the shore of the pond in the Oasis Room. She snored away gently, occasionally muttering words none of the harem could figure out. The illusionary stars shone down on her and the water.

Henry walked in with June and Maxwell. June picked up the exhausted slave effortlessly, and carried her to back to her bedroom.

As Henry escorted the homunculus, he said to Maxwell, “When she wakes up in the morning, Moon will not be so ... over sexualized.”

“But will her devotion to you be as avid as it was today?” asked Maxwell.

“Oh, yes. I have found that girls who have broken their contract become the most fanatical of followers. Her devotion to me will be unquestioning.”


The next morning, Moon walked into the dining room where all the other slaves were eating breakfast.

Everyone stopped eating and talking as she walked in and took her seat.

Blushing deeply, she said loudly, “I am sorry if my behavior disturbed you yesterday. I assure you that it is not something you can expect from me on a regular basis.

Serena, who was sitting next to her, put her arm around the former teacher’s shoulder, “Don’t worry about it. We’ve all gone a little sex crazy from time to time.

“As a matter of fact, yesterday was kind of nice. You have always seemed a little too uptight. Seeing you cut loose, and want hours and hours of orgasms, made us feel like you are one of us.”

“I am one of you, now. Yesterday, I signed a new contract. I am now Master Henry’s slave for life.”

The entire harem let out a shout of joy and dogpiled Moon, pulling her away from the table. Under all that naked flesh, her body was kissed and groped by unidentified girls.

When she managed to regain her feet, and some of her dignity, Moon picked up her chair and sat back down at the long table.

June delivered her a plate of steaming hot French toast, covered with real maple syrup.

Henry finally spoke, “Now that a day has passed, how do feel about the decision you made to enslave yourself to me forever.”

Moon paused, her fork halfway to her mouth, “You know, I thought I’d experience some buyer’s remorse, but I don’t. I can’t imagine me not signing that paper. Me giving myself to you, body and soul, seemed inevitable, looking back.”

Henry and Maxwell gave each other a knowing glance.

Monica piped up, “I think we all feel the same way. Can any of us imagine what our life would be like if we hadn’t signed our lives away?”

May nodded, “It would be so dull and gray.”

Every slave, including Maxwell, nodded in agreement.


As the first of breakfast eaters stood up from the table, Henry tapped his fork against his juice glass, “I want to make an announcement.”

The girls, who were standing, retook their seats.

“Tomorrow marks an important day for Serena, Iris, and Misty. It marks their first day outside the high school routine.”

Misty smacked her forehead, “That’s right! School starts tomorrow.”

“How are we to get to class?” asked Serena.

Dawn stepped in, “Not a problem. Stanley knows the geography of the surrounding area for 50 miles. He can move himself anywhere in that range.”

May seemed intrigued, “That’s amazing. How does it work?”

Dawn answered, “It is much like Master Henry’s door trick, but instead of using existing doors, Stanley creates new doorways, temporarily.”

The sorcerer nodded, “That’s how it worked with some of the other rooms. But with them it took ten years to get that advanced, not eight months. Your work with Stanley has been outstanding, Dawn.”

The black-haired girl blushed, “Thank you, Master.”

“You will be rewarded in the future.”

The freshman turned even redder, “Oh my!”

Iris butted in, “I suppose I begin my apprenticeship with June tomorrow.”

Henry nodded, “She will start you bright and early in the morning.”

“Six am,” the homunculus said.

The blonde graduate was stunned for a second, “Isn’t that a little early?”

June shrugged, “Not for me. I don’t sleep. Six am is the time I have always started my staff.”

Joy, the only junior, cleared her throat, “And what about the rest of us.”

Their master shrugged, “You can do whatever you want. You can relax in the Oasis Room. Watch the latest movies in its theater. It is summer vacation.

“Of course, May will be studying, so she can become a sorceress one day.”

Iris piped up, “That doesn’t sound very fair. Why do they get to kick back, while I have to bust my butt?”

Henry shook his head, “Back, about a hundred years ago, most people lived on farms. Those families needed their children to help in the fields during the summer, where the crops were ripening, or being harvested. Many parents pulled their children out of school to help work the farm. It made sense to close the schools in the summer.”

May objected, “But America has changed since then. Why do we still let students out for the summer?”

The sorcerer shrugged, “That is how it is done. The teachers like getting time off, and so do the students. Parents have problems working and supervising their kids at the same time, but they don’t object enough to change anything.

“If summer vacation is the norm, all my high school age girls will get summer off.”


The next morning, June, looking like Angie, walked into Stanley. Through the windows, she saw the sky just beginning to turn pink.

All the Sisterhood was spread out on the beanbag mattress. Bodies were strewn about, with limbs overlapping each other.

The homunculus found the distinctive blonde hair of Iris easily. Gently she shook her shoulder, “Wake up. It’s time to go to work.”

The new graduate opened her eyes, wearily and yawned, “Yes, Mistress.”

As she was extricating herself, Joy woke up. “Is it that time?” she asked.

“I’m afraid so,” said Iris.

“Okay Sisters!” the junior cried out. “Time to get up.”

The homunculus was stunned, “No, only Iris.”

The rich girl, with light brown hair smiled, “We all decided, last night, that if one of us has to work, all of us will work with her.”

Some of the harem members seemed groggy and none too happy, but they all nodded their heads.

Serena and Misty were the only ones not getting up. “We go to school later, so we get another hour of sleep.”

“Lucky,” said Jenny, one of the sleepier girls.

June was surveying her seven new workers, “I am glad you all decided to join Iris. I was to have Iris scrub the hallway, but I don’t need all of you for that.

“May, you are to go to the library and study, like Master wants you to.”

The apprentice nodded, “But if there any need, I can help with cleaning...”

“Iris, you can choose one helper in your cleaning.”

The blonde surveyed the group, “I choose Joy. She is closest to my age.”

Her supervisor shook her head, “She and Monica both know how to cook. They will be working in the kitchen.”

“Then I chose Jenny.”

June nodded, “Then that leaves Bonnie and Dawn as students of Joy and Monica. They will be learning how to cook.

“This will not be your assignment every day. I will rotate the duties so all of you will learn all the household skills.

“Monica and Joy, you two are the exception. You are to become master chefs under my tutelage. I will be starting to teach you everything I know about the culinary arts this summer.”

The Hispanic girl and the rich girl both nodded.

After June led the group to the kitchen, she turned to her new cook staff, “I was planning to make omelets this morning, but you are free to do anything with eggs. Breakfast is to be ready in an hour.”

Monica and Joy looked startled. “Yes, Ma’am,” they cried.

Without any further instructions, she left with the three remaining slaves, going to the hallway.

Turning to May, June said, “The doorway to the left is your work area. You are to learn anything and everything you want to learn. If your brain gets tired, let me know. I’ll put you to work with your sisters.”

The apprentice nodded, and went into the library.

That left Iris and Jenny.

June pointed to a bucket full of soapy water, and a scrub brush beside it, “This is your work area. I want you to clean this floor.”

The former goth singer gaped, “But the hallway is infinite. We will never finish.”

“Only the first hundred rooms are used with any regularity. I want you get through only the rooms 20 Left and Right today.”

Iris scratched her head, “There is only one brush.”

“You’re right!” June exclaimed. “I’ll be right back.”

True to her word, she was back within thirty seconds, with an extra brush and a pair of round pads about the size of half dollars.

“What are those?” asked Iris.

“Pasties; you are going to be on your hands and knees. Your tits will be rubbing against the floor. If you’re not careful, your nipples will be rubbed raw.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.