Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 31: Prom

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31: Prom - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Prom

Dramatis Personae

Henry- A sorcerer over 2,500 years old, currently inhabiting the body of a fifteen [B4L1]year old boy.

Henry’s Harem May- A sophomore, brunette. She is also Henry’s apprentice. She used her magic to give herself a bombshell body.

Iris- A senior, blonde, willowy and tall. She was once student body president and class valedictorian. As an unfortunate side effect of her enslavement, she has lost most of her book learning.

Serena- A senior, black, and with a fantastically stacked body. She used to be head cheerleader.

Misty- A senior, red-head and athletic. She was once captain of the field hockey team and is a good cook.

Joy- A junior with light brown hair. She’s from a wealthy family. Her parents are divorced. She is also an accomplished cook Angie- A junior with brown hair and green eyes. She has a large mole on her right breast. Now sold to another man, Henry says he will buy her back.

Monica- A Hispanic sophomore with black hair. She had four older brothers, and can cook well.

Jenny- A freshman with brown hair. She used to be lead singer in a goth band.

Bonnie- A petite blonde freshman and former gymnast. Henry made her a battery to store magical energy. It is slowly killing her. May has vowed to find the cure.

Dawn- A black-haired freshman from a Fundamentalist Christian family. She is bonded to Stanley, and is accelerating its learning.

Henry’s Staff Maxwell- May’s younger brother. He is Henry’s right-hand man and seneschal. He is only thirteen.

June- Henry’s homunculus. He created her over 450 years ago. She can change her shape to any human-shaped [B4L2]being. She has a very wide mouth that carries over to any form she takes. She is very strong and blindly loyal to Henry. She is Henry’s head maid and cook.

Moon Potter- Former art teacher, now Henry’s interior decorator and slave.

Stanley- A former classroom, now on the verge of sentience. It can now alter its shape and move about from school doorway to doorway on its own, under Dawn’s supervision.

Sebastian- Henry’s former seneschal in the sorcerer’s former life, now living the good life on an isolated tropical island.

Astra and Zelda- Sebastian’s assistants and sex toys, but ultimately Henry’s slaves. Former swimsuit models, they look identical, except Astra being blonde and Zelda having black hair.

Free Agents[B4L3] Matilda- A sorceress even older than Henry, currently inhabiting the body of an eight-year-old girl. She is one of the few female wizards.

Sonya- Matilda’s apprentice. She appears to be a swarthy woman in her thirties.


Two hours before the prom, Henry pulled Maxwell aside, into the library, “I have two important jobs for you this evening.”

The seneschal looked nervous, but nodded his head, “Yes, Sir.”

“First, you’re to take Misty to the prom.”

The seneschal shrugged, “I had offered, but she said I was too young.”

The sorcerer pulled out a ring, “That is where this comes in. Put it on.”

The thirteen-year-old slipped the plain gold band on his right ring finger. Instantly, he grew four inches and looked much more mature. The shorts he was wearing became very tight, and his shirt pulled up so he now sported a midriff.

“I made this for you. It is will age your appearance by four years.”

In a deep baritone voice, Maxwell said, “Thank you, Sir. It must have been a lot of work.”

“It would be, if the enchantment was permanent. The spell on that ring will last only five hours though. If you take off the ring before that, it will stop working and never restart.”

The newly mature boy nodded, “Understood.”

“What is my second task tonight?”

“After my girls have had their prom experience, you will oversee security for the two satellite bathrooms, where the spare girls will be doing their whoring.”

The seneschal scratched his head, “How will do that I do that, Sir? I know nothing of how to kick butt.”

His master produced another ring, “Put this one in your pocket. You can only wear one ring at a time. If you try to wear both, they both will cease working.”

“And this one will turn me into Jackie Chan?” Maxwell asked.

“Hardly; you can however cause pain to anyone you touch, while wearing it. Everything from a mild shock, to nosebleed and nausea, to spontaneous diarrhea and vomiting, to having their heart explode in their chest.”

Maxwell looked at the plain gold ring with new respect. “It only causes pain?” he asked.

“You can cause pleasure too. If you want some jerk to come in his pants, you can do that.”

“And I suppose this one is only good for a set amount of time.”

Henry nodded, “It is good for only twenty-four hours, but you can take it off, and it will stop the timer. There may come a time, as my seneschal, I will need you to defend me or my harem. That ring will come in handy at times like that.

“Now, before you get any bright ideas, as the ring’s maker, I am immune to its effects.”

The young man shook his head, “It never crossed my mind, Sir.”

The sorcerer studied Maxwell for a second, and saw that he was indeed speaking the truth.

Henry escorted his servant out of the library and into Stanley.


In the room, all nine of Henry’s girls were pouring over clothing catalogs. When they saw their master, they all stopped talking and looked directly at the two.

May let out a whistle, “Look at my little brother, all grown up!”

Maxwell blushed.

The sorcerer looked over at Misty, “Any objections to taking your supervisor to the prom?”

The red-head shook her head, “None, Master.”

Henry nodded, “Before we set out on this little adventure, there are two things I need to do. First, all of you follow me.”

Everyone, including June and Moon, followed the sorcerer through the door and into the reception room of Henry’s home.

Inside the room was one of the large metal tables. “Maxwell, take off your clothes and get on the table.”

On the table were five strips of plain white silk.

Moon gasped, “You’re going to use Silk Magic on Maxwell, Master?”

He nodded, “And I will use it on you too, if you decide to stay permanently.”

He turned to his seneschal, “I figure you would have no clothes to wear to the prom, what with your new body size.”

“You are right, of course, Master.”

“So, strip and get on the table.”

More than a little self-conscious, he took off his usual outfit of khaki shorts and shirt, and pith helmet. All the attention gave him an erection. When he took off his briefs, his hard cock sprang out.

Several girls gasped.

While two inches shorter, and not a wide as Henry’s, the result of Maxwell’s puberty would produce a sizeable penis.

Blushing, he climbed up on the metal table and laid down on his back. His erection stood up from his body like a flagpole.

Henry picked up the first silk strip and wrapped it around his seneschal’s left ankle. Then, like before, he wrapped a strip around each ankle and wrist. Each time the strip got absorbed into the skin. Finally, Henry wrapped the final strip, a wide one around Maxwell’s neck.

Maxwell sat up and rubbed his arm, “My skin feels weird.”

“That will go away in a few hours,” said May, his sister.

“You and Misty work out your outfits for the prom,” ordered his master.

Just then, June walked in, “I’m ready to go,” she said.

The homunculus had completely changed to a slim young man in his late teens/ early twenties. He had shoulder-length brown hair, and was wearing a white leisure suit. The only thing off was his very wide mouth.

Henry quickly put an illusion on her face, and June had a much smaller mouth that seemed to be perpetually smirking.

“Who are you copying?” asked May, who was trying hard not to laugh.

“David Cassidy,” she said in her usual voice, with a sigh. “I had the biggest crush in the ‘70’s. I still do, to a small extent. I have all the episodes of the ‘Partridge Family’ on DVD. At night, when you are all asleep, and I have nothing to do, I watch them still.”

Dawn spoke up, “Maybe I’ll watch them with you, sometime.”

The other girls also nodded.

“That would great!” she exclaimed.

The whole group turned to Serena, who was June’s date. “What are you wearing?” asked Bonnie.

“June had warned me that she was going with a ‘70’s theme, so I did some research so I was not unprepared.”

The mocha-skinned senior, using her Silk Magic, made her prom outfit appear. It was a white pantsuit with bellbottom pants. It had a plunging neckline that showed off her ample assets. There was long white fringe on the cuffs of her arms and legs.

All the other girls gaped.

“Did girls really wear ... outfits like that?” asked Monica.

Henry nodded, “Oh yes.”

Iris blushed, “You know what I am going to wear, Master.”

“I do, but show the others.”

With a little showmanship, the blonde unveiled her fancy light blue ball gown, ala Cinderella. It was almost identical to the gown she wore in a few months before.

None of the harem was surprised. She had worn it several times since.

“What are you going to wear, to go with that, Master?” asked Joy.

The sorcerer winked, “Let me show you.” He walked out of Stanley and to his bedroom.

While they were waiting, Maxwell asked Misty, “I have no idea what you will be wearing.”

She nodded, “This is what I’ve been thinking of...” In a blink, she was wearing a long red slinky dress that exactly matched her short red hair. It had no sleeves and a plunging neckline that made the most of the assets she had.

Maxwell gaped for a minute. “How about this?” he asked. In an instant, he was wearing a black tuxedo, with a red stripe through the bowtie, cuffs, and each side of the coat.

Misty nodded in approval, “You’ve caught on to this Silk Magic pretty quick.”

The seneschal shrugged, “I had learned a lot, watching you girls’ go through trial and error, learning to use it.”

At that moment, Henry returned, wearing an outfit that a prince might wear to a ball. His white coat had gold buttons with braiding, and gold epaulets on his shoulders. The pants were navy blue with a red stripe down the side. Hanging from his belt was a sword in its scabbard.

“Is that sword real?” asked an impressed Iris.

“It is, when I draw it out. For anyone else, it is just a plastic toy sword.”

The sorcerer used several different people to show its magic effect. When he drew the saber, it was a deadly looking blade.

“I guess we’re ready to go,” said their master, “Except for one thing.”

All the girls, plus Maxwell looked at Henry expectantly.

He walked up to each girl not attending the dance and, while muttering words, put an invisible symbol on their foreheads with his thumb.

“I don’t feel a thing,” said May.

“Wow! What did you do to your harem? My dick is suddenly harder than Chinese algebra,” asked Maxwell.

“I just upped their pheromone output by a factor of five. Any man should find them irresistible.”

“Are you going to do that to us too, Master?” asked Serena.

Henry nodded, “But only after you have gone to the prom. Having you like that on the dance floor would be too distracting.”

All three seniors nodded. It was obvious even to Iris.

“Now we are ready to go,” the sorcerer declared.

Looking at Maxwell’s watch, it was exactly seven pm.

“One should never be exactly on time for a prom,” protested Serena.

“If you want to get your two dances in, you do,” retorted Henry.

Nodding glumly, the three girls took the arm of their escort and headed out the door.

“Next year will be so lonely,” moaned Joy. “With Angie gone, I’ll be the only girl graduating.”

“You’ll also be the sole center of attention,” said May.

The rich girl nodded, maybe next year’s prom would not be so bad.


The three couples entered the all but empty ballroom that was usually the boys’ and girls’ gym. The wall that separated the two had been folded back.

“I didn’t know that wall could be removed,” said Misty.

“Neither did I,” confessed Henry. “I probably would have done that during the time you girls spent here.”

The DJ started the prom off with “Celebrate”. Only four couples were on the dance floor.

“Couldn’t they play something a little more recent?” sniffed Serena.

“Let’s go out and dance,” cried Iris. “We only have two songs.”

She dragged Henry out onto the dance floor. Together they danced to the music.

The sorcerer sighed, “I missed the days where there were dances that were named. Sixty years ago, they had dances like the Twist and the Mashed Potato. The last dance like that was the Macarena, and that was about as serious as the Hokey Pokey.”

“Sixty years!” Iris exclaimed. “That’s like in our grandparents, maybe great-grandparents day.”

Henry nodded, “But you must understand, to me sixty years is a blink of the eye.”

The willowy blonde was stunned, “I guess you’re right. I sometimes forget how old you really are.”

“Sometimes, I do too.”

The next song was a slower one, “Lady in Red.”

Iris’s master did his best to slow dance with her, but her voluminous Cinderella dress got in the way. The blonde used her Silk Magic to create an opening, so Henry could hold her close and grope her ass. Anyone who looked close would have thought the appearance to be strange, but the lights were dim, and no one really was that interested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.