Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 28: Silk Magic

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28: Silk Magic - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

At lunchtime, all nine girls returned to the room. They all seemed fidgety and unhappy.

Henry was waiting for them, "Is something wrong?"

Bonnie blurted out before everyone else, "Please take the belt off us!" She dropped to her knees, begging."

Their master looked at them inquisitively, "What's the matter?"

Misty, the former field hockey captain, blushed, "I never realized that I touched my clit so often; at least not until today."

"Why are you touching yourself?" he asked.

The red-headed junior's blush deepened, it reached the tops of her freckled breasts, "When I am seeing one of my sisters, or I'm thinking about you, Master, or even when I am just bored."

"Is this true for all of you?" the sorcerer asked.

The whole harem nodded.

May stepped forward. "We don't need this belt in school, Master. June is with us, at least one of us is with her at all times."

Henry nodded thoughtfully, "You have a point.

"Before I take them off, I want all of you to lift up your skirts and look at your belt carefully. Memorize it's design and markings."

Following orders, all nine slaves did just that.

With a wave of his hand, the two front clasps on all the chastity belts came undone. All nine devices fell to the floor.

All nine girls cried out as one, "Oh God! I gotta pee!"

They all ran to the bathroom.

Dawn, who happened to be closest to the toilet, plopped herself down. A torrent of urine streamed out of her. She sighed in relief.

The other girls danced around in urgency.

"You can pee in the shower," she said. "Stanley won't mind. He'll absorb it like any other fluid."

The other eight squatted in the shower area, and let loose with a massive load of urine.

When they were done, they returned to kneel in front of their master.

"It is okay that you are still dressed. You need to go back and get some lunch quickly.

"My question for you is, did any of you get urine stains on your skirts or socks?"

They looked down, and all but Dawn saw little splatters on their dresses and socks.

Henry shook his head, "That's okay. Stand up and I'll take care of you."

The sorcerer ran his hands over his slaves' clothes. The yellow stains disappeared like they were never there.

"Thank you, Master," said each girl in turn.

When he got to his apprentice, he said, "May, after you eat lunch, come back here. You will be skipping your afternoon classes."

She bowed her head, "Of course, Master."


When May got back from the usual bland school lunch, she found Henry pounding Moon hard up the ass. His little black robe was lying beside them on the floor.

The svelte brunette was crying out in pleasure and/or pain. Cum was spewing out of her pussy and sweat was flying off her body.

Her master cried out and shoved his cock all the way in her as he came into her colon. He pulled out, with a stream of cum trailing behind her.

He waved her away, "You can go now."

With a whimper, the former art teacher tried to stand up, but wound up half crawling out of the room, past May.

The sorcerer looked at his apprentice, "Now it's your turn."

The sophomore undressed, "Magic really gets you going, doesn't it?"

Henry nodded, "You know how it is."

"I think it affects you more than it does me."

He shrugged, "You have not used magic as much as I do. I just cast twenty little spells cleaning you girls' clothes. That really adds up."

That made the apprentice pause, "And every time you do your door trick, that's another spell."

The sorcerer nodded, "Now you get the idea."

May stepped out of her shoes, her last piece of clothing, "I do. I just thought you were a horny old man."

"I am a horny old man," he said. His cock was still fully erect and dripping with precum. "Now get over here, Slave"

Having no choice, she laid down on the floor and spread her legs.

In one fluid motion, Henry dropped to his knees and into her tight twat.

His apprentice cried out, "Try to take it easy, Master. Remember, you need me to be fully functional after this."

That made him pause, "You have a point. I will go slower, but that means it will take longer for me to come."

May groaned, as he started his hard and steady pounding, "I understand."

The apprentice wound up coming three times before Henry did.

When he finally pulled out, she decided to show some initiative, "Are you sated, Master, or do you want to do my ass?"

The sorcerer panted, "That should do for now. Why don't we go to the lab and see if those silk strips work like the scroll said they would."

She stood up with a groan, "Let me go take a quick shower and I'll be ready."

Henry looked down at his similarly sticky body and nodded, "I'll join you."

Together they walked into the shower room.


When the last school bell rang, the eight remaining slaves piled into the secret room named Stanley. They all took off their school clothes and waited anxiously for their master.

After a few minutes, May entered the room dramatically and spread her arms, "Well, what do you think?"

The girls all looked confused. "About what?" asked Dawn.

"My new outfit," she said twirling around in front of them.

Serena spoke hesitantly, "Um, you're naked. Like the rest of us."

Henry entered the room, behind his apprentice.

May looked back at him, "What's wrong? Why can't they see it like everyone else?"

The sorcerer shook his head, "It must be your connection with them. It lets them see through the spell."

The brunette looked around the room, and saw her reflection in the shower room door. "Look there!" she exclaimed, pointing at the shiny metal surface.

The girls turned and saw what everyone else was seeing: May wearing a bright green silk gown, similar to what one wore to graduation.

The harem did several double takes between their sister and her reflection.

Serena was the one who finally spoke, "So everyone else sees you wearing this ... outfit, except us?"

The apprentice nodded.

"Why are you wearing that weird get-up?" asked Iris.

Henry stepped up, "These are ceremonial clothes for an apprentice wizard. They are used for formal convocations of wizards. The last convocation was in 1938, so it will not be something she'll be wearing all the time."

"As I gain in experience, will my outfit change?" May asked.

Henry nodded, "Journeymen gain a floppy hat, similar to a beret. Full wizards gain the pointy hat that Merlin made famous. Sorcerers, like me, who have had more than one life, have their sigils on their hat, so everyone will know who they are at a meeting."

"Are all your robes green?" asked Misty.

"No, each robe matches the color of the wearer's aura."

Bonnie smiled, "So your robe is a sunny yellow-orange?"

Henry look at his apprentice accusingly.

May blushed, "You never said that it was a secret."

He sighed, "It's not.

"Slaves, we are all going to my workshop, in room L1. Only May has been there before."

The girls all murmured excitedly.

"Follow me through the door."

They entered into another large room. In front of the entry were eight long shiny steel tables, lined up in two rows of four. Around them were shelves holding all kind of fluids, biological samples, brains, organs, etc.

Max, Moon, and June were already there, standing next to the wall, by the door.

The sorcerer gestured at the tables, "Each one of you, climb up on a table."

The harem looked nervous as they each walked toward a table.

May called out, "Don't worry. Nothing that's about to happen will harm you."

That calmed their nerves substantially. How can they not trust their fellow sister?

Each naked girl sat on top of a cold steel tabletop.

Henry picked up a white strip of cloth and held it with both hands over his head, "These are pure silk, straight out of a silkworm's mouth. It is none of the synthetic stuff clothing manufacturers call silk today. It is very rare and very expensive."

He walked into the middle of the tables, "Each one of you, lie on your back on your table."

With some trepidation, they complied. Each of them gasped at the cold metal against their skin.

The sorcerer started with Misty. He put a strip of silk around her left ankle, just above her foot. With a pair of scissors he trimmed it so the ends just touched.

When he removed his hands, the milky white strip stayed attached to her skin. Within fifteen seconds, the cloth disappeared into her skin.

"What just happened?" asked the junior red-head. "I didn't feel a thing."

After he was satisfied with the results, Henry moved to the next slave then the next. When he had finished, with all eight, he did the same process with Misty's right ankle, working his way around to his others.

When he finished, he started in on their left wrist. This time they could see the results up close. Their master raised their wrists, so could have easy access, and put a strip around, just below their hand.

Misty, who was again first, let out a gasp of amazement, "Where did it go? Is it inside me?"

Henry nodded, "It is under your skin. It spreads out covering your whole body."

After he had finished, he moved over and wrapped their right wrists.

He finally got down to his last eight silk strips. They were twice as wide as the other ones.

Having each girl sit up, he carefully wrapped it around each slave's neck. Like all the others, they got absorbed into their skin.

When he had finished, he asked, "How do you all feel?"

Serena ran her hands over mocha-colored arms and legs, "Until the last strip I didn't feel a thing. But after that, my skin feels ... different; like it is somehow thicker."

The other sisters nodded in agreement.

"I felt the same way," said May. "In about an hour it will go away."

That mollified them, somewhat.

Henry led his still-naked girls back to Stanley.

"All of you form a circle around me," he ordered.

In short order, all nine complied.

"Right now, we are going to do a little experiment. Each of you, think of an outfit that symbolizes what makes who you are. What makes you unique?"

They all concentrated for a minute.

The sorcerer nodded, "Excellent. Open your eyes and see what you've created."

They all opened their eyes and saw their first set of new clothes made with silk magic, except for May, but she had kept her apprentice gown, not changing a thing.

While they could see their own clothes, each sister could not see the others' clothes. Their lovers still looked naked to them.

Dawn cleared her throat and pointed to the back wall, next to the shower door entrance, "Maybe this will help."

The whole wall was now covered with a reflective iron cover, just like the door next to it. The giant mirror was plenty wide enough to see all the slave girls at once.

Misty, who was wearing her field hockey uniform, complete with knee and elbow pads, touched her clothes, "Hey, this is made of silk, not the usual denim."

Henry nodded, "From now on, your clothes will all be made of silk."

The red-head purred as she stroked her new togs, "It feels very nice."

The other sisters also admired the feel of the smooth glossy fabric against their skin.

"Why did you pick this particular outfit, Misty?" he asked.

The red-head shrugged, "It was the only thing I was good at, before I met you."

"And I see you didn't change your clothes at all, May."

The sophomore shrugged, "Before you enslaved me, I wasn't anything special. Now I am an apprentice to a wizard. That's pretty special."

Henry nodded, "I'm a sorcerer. There's a difference. But I get your point."

He turned next to Dawn, "I've got to hear you explanation for your outfit."

The black-haired freshman was dressed up in khaki shorts and top. She was wearing a pith helmet and was holding a chair and a whip.

"The one thing that makes me special is my relationship with Stanley. I tried to come up an outfit that symbolizes that, and I came up with a lion-tamer. It is not a very good analogy. Stanley is not in danger of mauling me, but it was the best I could come up with on short notice."

Her master nodded, "Very clever.

"By the way, try throwing that chair against the wall."

The moment the chair left Dawn's hand it disappeared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.