Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 27: Back to School

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27: Back to School - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

The next day, May was sitting in the library, reading the book Matilda gave her.

Henry walked in. "How is it?" he asked.

"It is so dense! I will need to reread this book a dozen times to get everything out of it.

"However, it is easily the best magic book I've seen so far. No offense, Master."

The sorcerer shrugged, "None taken; Indigo has been using and developing female magic for centuries. Naturally, she will know more on the subject than I."

"Thank you so much for letting me read it first, Master," said May.

"You need to stabilize your spell resource quickly. Have you found the spell Matilda spoke about?"

The apprentice nodded, "It is ... complex. But I should be able to pull it off, with some help from my sisters."

Henry frowned, "Using my slaves for your use. It sets a dangerous precedent."

The sophomore closed the books, and put her hands together in a praying gesture, "Please, Master. What I am trying to do is so big I can't do it without help."

"Let me read the spell, and I may approve you using my girls.

"Will you need any other resources?"

May nodded, "Twenty white cotton gloves and several thousand pink balloons, uninflated."

The sorcerer arched an eyebrow, "Why pink?"

His apprentice shrugged, "It's what the spell calls for."

"Now I really want to see that spell."

As he reached for the book, a knock came on the door.

Henry sighed, "Come in, June."

The homunculus opened the library door. "Should I come at another time, Master?" she asked.

"Not at all, come in."

Showing more hesitancy than May had ever seen from her, the created girl came in.

"I have a favor to ask, Master," she said.

Henry said not a word, waiting for her to finish.

"When school starts again, I want to go to high school with your harem."

Both Henry and May were at a loss for words.

"Why?" asked May, after a moment.

"That trip I took to the outside world, shopping for Thanksgiving, was the most fun I've had in decades. I think I need to get back in touch with the real world. It will help make me a better servant."

The sorcerer shook his head, "I don't see it."

June fell to her knees, "Please, Master; I have been cooped up in this house for so long. I need to get out and see something of the world."

"Let me think about it," he said.

"She could take over for Angie," May suggested. "That would make things simple."

The homunculus shook her head. "I don't know her or her schoolmates. I don't think I could pull it off."

"IF we do this, she'll come in as her own person."

Henry locked his eyes on his servant. "You realize that you won't be able to change shape during the whole school day."

"Of course, Master. Would Samantha be okay?"

She changed into her old friend with downturned mouth and sad eyes.

"If that is what you desire."

May hopped in, "You should still call yourself June. It would be too confusing for us girls."

June nodded, "And I'll need a last name. It seems right to use my master's name. Is June Henry okay, Master?"

"That's fine," he said.

"What classes do you want to take?" asked May.

"I've lived through a lot of history, but witnessed only a little. I'd like to take that.

"Also taking an Art class would be fun. Most of what I make in the art department is strictly utilitarian. I'd like to try something more creative.

"I know the basic math skills, but I've never taken the time to learn the higher math, like Geometry and Trigonometry."

May pondered for a minute, "You are starting in the middle of the school year, and Trig is a one semester course, so that would work."

Henry let out a sigh, "As long as it doesn't interfere with your work here at home, I'll allow it."

"Oh, thank you, Master!" she cried, hugging him.

"I'll work up your documentation, and you can start on January 2nd like all the other girls."

For the first time, May saw June skip, as she exited the library.

The sorcerer turned to his apprentice, "May, before school starts, I need some help from you on a project I am working on. There is a new type of magic I have found in that scroll that I exchanged Angie for, and I want you to help me with it."

"But my project..." she protested.

"You will need to do that on your spare time.

"This Silk Magic is a big unknown. It hasn't been used in millennia. You should feel privileged to help discover its secrets."

"I know. But all magic is new and exciting to me."

"Working with me, seeing how a sorcerer handles magic research will help you in yours."

May nodded, "I understand. Thank you for the opportunity, Master."

"If you get stuck in your work, come to me, and I'll see if I can help."

The sophomore nodded, "I appreciate that."


The night before the first school day, June wandered the hallways of the school, memorizing the layout of the building.

Henry arranged it so at least one of his girls was in each class with June.

Jenny and Bonnie were in the first period art class with her. Since Moon was no longer their teacher, the two freshmen were no longer guaranteed an A. They had to work to get their grade again.

Monica was with June in fifth period Trig class, right after lunch. The Hispanic sophomore sat next to her in the class.

On Monday, the first day of that class, everything had gone smoothly. The teacher had finished her lesson early, and gave the students an opportunity to get a start on their homework for the last twenty minutes.

Suddenly, Monica let out a gasp, and stood up.

"What's wrong?" whispered June.

"It's Jenny. She's in trouble, boys' restroom, G Hall."

Like a shot the homunculus was out of the room.

By the time Monica gave their teacher a lame excuse and ran to the location, it was all over.

Three of her other sisters were arriving the same time as her. Inside, June was standing next to Jenny, who was lying on the floor with her skirt pulled up around her waist.

Lying on the floor, against the various walls were five young men. One of them, who was not moving at all, with his head against a toilet had his pants and underwear around his ankles.

June looked at May, who had come from study hall, "Don't worry, they're all alive."

A couple of the boys let out a moan.

"But I think they'll soon wish they were dead, when Master gets done with them."

"Jenny, are you okay?" asked May and Monica together.

The former goth girl nodded, as she stood up, "I was on my way to the girls' room, when they ambushed me from behind."

"Did they..." asked Bonnie who also entered the bathroom.

"No they didn't, thanks to June. Their ringleader was about to rape me when June came in. She was like a blur. All these assholes went flying across the room."

The dark blonde freshman hugged her latest classmate, "Thank you so much!" she cried. "You saved my life."

The homunculus was stunned by this show of affection, and didn't know how to respond, "You're ... welcome. Of course your sisters would have been there not too far behind me."

"I don't know how they would have handled it. A couple of those guys were huge."

Monica looked over at the still immobile bodies. She recognized some of them as linemen for the school football team.

June nodded, "Let's get you home. I'm sure Master will want to make sure you're okay."

As they exited, the rest of the sisterhood was waiting outside.

After June and Jenny reassured them, they all went back to their classes, except for them and May.

Henry was waiting for them in the hallway, outside of Room E-14. "Let me take a look at you," he said to Jenny with no preamble.

He ran his hands across the freshman's body, without actually touching her. "No physical damage. But you may have some psychological damage."

"I'm fine, really," she protested.

"Nonetheless, we are going to have a special therapy session tonight."

Jenny knew it was useless to protest. "I guess I'll head back to class," she said.

The sorcerer shook his head, "I might allow it if a sister was there with you. But after what you've gone through, I'm not going to risk it. You come inside, and Maxwell and Moon will see to you."

June jumped in, "I should come in too."

Henry shook his head, "Your protection has been plenty of help. I somehow knew that letting you go to school was the right thing to do. Now I know why.

"Go back to your class. We can handle things from here."

The homunculus nodded and headed back to Trigonometry.

He escorted Jenny into the secret room, with May following behind.

Henry turned to his apprentice, "What do you need?"

She cleared her throat, "I was wondering, what you were going to do to Jenny's assailants?"

"I'm not going to kill them. That would be too quick. I was thinking that permanent impotence would be appropriate."

May nodded, "How about an inability to get an erection just around women?"

Henry let out a whistle, "That's really vicious. That way they can't think it is something physical. It must be something psychologically wrong with them.

"I didn't think you had this mean streak to you, May. I like it!"

The apprentice nodded, "I just don't like bullies."

"Normally using permanent magic on strangers with no magical background is frowned upon. But these idiots who dared to mess with my property have it coming.

"Now, go back to class. We'll take good care of Jenny."


That evening, the Sisterhood met for a special support meeting for Jenny.

They had her talk about what happened, and how it made her feel.

Each girl spent time bonding with her, and experiencing the incident for themselves. It left all of them shaken.

"Wow," said Iris. "That is, was, so scary."

All the other harem members nodded.

Henry, who had been watching them, asked Jenny, "How do you feel now?"

She smiled weakly, "Better."

"Most post-traumatic repercussions come from people keeping their experience to themselves. I know you didn't like it, but sharing your attack with your sisters will help you, especially now that they all went through it for themselves."

The other eight girls nodded and encircled the freshman in a group hug.

The former goth girl teared up, "Thank you, so much. I don't know where I'd be without all of you."

"How about some hot sex?" asked Iris.

Jenny smiled, "Maybe later."


After all her sisters had gone to sleep, in a big pile on the beanbag bed, May got up and walked over to the door leading out.

The door opened to the library, where Henry was studying.

He looked up, "How can I help you, May?"

"I've been thinking, that new spell we've been working on. It could help prevent incidents like we had today."

Henry thought for a minute, "I think you're right.

"So, I guess my project should supersede yours."

The apprentice nodded, "You're almost ready, right?"

"Just about; I've acquired all forty-five strips of pure silk."

She sighed, "I suppose you will want me to be the guinea pig for the first trial."

The sorcerer shrugged, "It is one of the things you signed up for when you became my apprentice."

"When will you be ready to do it?" May asked.

"How about Friday night? If it works, we can do it on all your sisters that same night."

"Sounds good.

"Do you want me to skip classes?"

Henry shook his head, "But I will need almost all your time after school."


On Thursday evening, the eight harem girls were laying around in the secret room.

"I miss May!" whined Iris.

Bonnie nodded, "And our master has not been around to fuck us either."

"It's like Angie all over again. Another sister is gone," said Iris, the blonde senior.

Serena stood up, "We were warned that this would happen. May and Henry are doing a big project. They should be done by tomorrow."

Jenny popped her head up, "Why don't we go to the oasis? At least we'd be in the same dimension. We could at least feel her presence."

Everyone agreed that was a great idea. They got up and headed to their other room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.