Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 26: Matilda

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: Matilda - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Henry and May returned to their home. They entered through the door into the reception room.

Inside, all of Henry's 'family' members were there waiting. Banner was strung across the far wall, saying: "Congratulations May".

Henry looked at the banner and frowned, "That is a little presumptuous don't you think?"

June bowed her head, "If it was, I apologize. It's just that you've never been wrong about who is apprentice material before. Were you this time?"

The sorcerer smiled, "Of course not. She passed with flying colors."

All of May's sisters, along with her brother, June, and Moon, swarmed her, hugging her, offering their congratulations.

"What's it like to wield magic?" asked Serena.

Without any prompting, May took off her clothes, "It is exhilarating. I wish I could have done the spell in a way that was less humiliating."

"What do you mean?" asked Jenny.

Henry held up an amulet, "Let me show you."

Everyone gathered around a table that Moon had placed there for the party.

Henry gave the coin a spin, and it didn't stop spinning. A 3-D image of May's masturbation ritual in the food court was shown in high definition. The aura waves she was giving off were not visible on the transmission.

After she came to her screaming orgasm and climbed off the rail, the projection stopped.

All the audience turned to the blushing apprentice.

"I can see what you mean about humiliation," said Dawn diplomatically.

"That looked like fun," said Bonnie. "I wish I could have joined you."

Serena shook her head, "Even if there was nothing magical involved, you had no choice. If our master wants us to do something, we do it."

May realized that the black senior was right. It made her feel much better.

Joy, the honey-blonde rich girl, shook her head, "I don't understand. May beat off in front of a crowd of strangers. So what?"

"If you had been there, you would have seen more," the brunette sophomore proceeded to describe the waves of green light and the effects after the half hour delay.

"So all these strangers are feeding you energy without them knowing it?" said Dawn. "Cool!"

"I don't think I quite get it," said Iris.

Jenny patted her shoulder, "I'll explain it to you later."

Henry frowned, "Much of what I am teaching May will be secrets that she can't share with you. Since you saw her cast this spell, I let her tell you about it. Don't expect this kind of access from now on."

May bowed her head, and apologized for not getting permission first.

"What's it like, having this magical energy in you?" asked Maxwell.

His sister shook her head, "Master said I'd get used to it, but right now it is like a swarm of bees buzzing inside my head."

"And let me guess, it has got you all horny," said June.

"Why do you say that?" asked the blushing girl.

"Because, ever since you've started talking about the spell; you've been rubbing your clit."

May looked down and saw that it was true.

Henry stepped in, "And I am going to reconcile the situation, right now."

He ran a finger between her pussy lips, and it came back sopping wet.

She moaned in pleasure.

"Now where is a good place to do her?" the sorcerer muttered to himself.

The only furnishings in the room were the table and the two chairs by the fireplace.

"This room really is bare, isn't it?"

Moon bowed her head, "I would have done more decorating, if you had given me a little warning. I found out about this test just before you left."

He ignored her, and examined the table. It was too high for his needs.

Henry's eyes lit up when he spied the chairs, "I haven't used them in a while.

"May, come here."

The slave girl scampered over.

The chairs had short legs, a high back and red velvet cushioning. They each had high arms that were also padded on the seat side. The rest of them were made of some dark hardwood.

"Sit in the chair," her master ordered. "Put one leg over each arm."

She did so. Each leg stuck straight up.

Henry pulled each leg up, so May's rear slid closer to the edge. Her legs were also high enough that she could bend her knees over the chair's armrests.

He opened his robe and went to his knees in front of May. His cock was several inches below May's twat.

June barked out, "Find something to give Master a boost! A phone book, anything."

Everyone scattered looking for the desired item.

Bonnie piped up, "I have an idea." Coming from behind the chair, the blonde freshman got on her stomach and crawled under the chair, feet first.

"Use my ass as a cushion, Master," she said.

Bonnie was small enough that she could fit under the chair, and her butt was small enough that it would not boost Henry too high.

"Good thinking, Bonnie. I will reward you later,"

The girl's purr of anticipation turned into a groan, as she felt her master's knees upon her ass.

With the added boost, Henry easily slid into his apprentice's dripping twat.

May moaned and bucked her hips against her master's intruding phallus. "Oh God, yes!" she cried.

The sorcerer pushed himself into the brunette's tight and slippery quim, until his cock was fully buried inside her. His balls were pressed against May's labia.

She cried out as her first orgasm hit. Her pelvis gyrated against the dick inside her.

Henry bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back his coming.

When she came a second time, he lost control and shot his load inside her.

Still hard, he pulled out and got off Bonnie's ass, "That was fun.

"Why don't you girls finish her off?"

Bonnie crawled out from under the chair and started lapping the cum out of the sophomore's crotch. The other girls, who had been watching gathered around.

"Jenny and Joy, when you are done, come see me."

The former goth and rich girl looked startled. They both nodded at their master.

With the blonde freshman's mouth still locked on her pussy, May stood up. "Do you want to continue here, or go back to Stanley, where we can be more comfortable?"

Everyone nodded.

"But I'm not done with you yet!" Bonnie protested.

"Don't worry, you're still up," said May.

The nine naked girls headed back to their room, leaving their master, Maxwell and June behind.


The next morning, Maxwell woke to the sun beaming through the window into his room. The view outside looked out onto a tropical beach.

He looked at Joy and Jenny, nestled under his arms, on both sides of him. They were both lying on their sides facing him, with their breasts pressed against him.

The two girls both opened their eyes at the same time and yawned.

"Good morning," said Maxwell.

"Good morning, Sir," they both said together.

The seneschal spoke carefully, "I want to thank you for such a wonderful late Christmas present."

Joy, the junior, sat up, "We were a gift from Henry to you."

"I know it wasn't your idea. And I want to ... thank you for being ... so willing."

Jenny, the former goth girl, shrugged, "It was what our master wanted us to do. We could not refuse."

That made Maxwell feel bad, like he had almost raped them, "I hope it wasn't too ... distasteful."

Joy leaned over and kissed him, "You were very considerate and gentle."

The dark blonde freshman also kissed him, "Compared to the orgy we had a few weeks ago, you were a true gentleman."

The rich junior nodded, "Come to think of it, you are the nicest guy we've fucked since we were enslaved."

"Come to think of it, you are probably the least selfish lover I've ever had," said Jenny.

Those words made him feel much better.

Jenny walked over to the window, and saw the sun rise partially blocked by a palm tree. "That is a great view you have here, Sir."

"I started feeling claustrophobic, seeing nothing but walls all the time.

"This was one of Moon's first projects. Henry made the illusion, but she made it real. She put the glass over it, and the window treatments.

"It's subtle, but if you listen carefully, you can hear the sounds of the surf through the glass. That really sells it.

"When I get tired of it, Master will change the view to whatever I want."

"Maybe we should get some windows like this put in elsewhere," said Joy.

"You have a view of the courtyard in Stanley, and a great oasis view in your other room."

The junior nodded, "But the other rooms need something. They seem so bleak and bare."

"Talk it over with Moon. She's bound to have some ideas."


The three walked into the dining room, where the rest of the harem was eating breakfast with Henry and Moon.

June walked out with three bowls of oatmeal on a tray for the late arrivers.

Joy and Jenny joined their sisters at the far end of the table. Immediately they were quizzed on what sex with Maxwell was like.

The seneschal sat down next to his master. "Thank you for your gift, Sir," he said.

"I told you that you'd get your chance with the girls, though not on a regular basis.

"Your birthday is about a month away. Who do you want then?"

Maxwell looked across the long table at his choices. Slightly blushing, he said softly to Henry, "Excluding my sister, I like Bonnie. She seems so enthusiastic, like she'd try anything sexual once."

"Or twice," agreed the sorcerer, "And the second?"

"I guess I'd go with Serena. Who wouldn't like to explore those curves?"

"Very good; they will be your birthday present."

"But I guess it doesn't matter. I mean I'll get a shot at each of them eventually."

"Eventually," Henry repeated.


As they were finishing up breakfast, May came running up to her mentor, "Master, I need to talk to you, right now."

Henry nodded then addressed his other girls, "I need to work with my apprentice for a while."

"What would you have us do, Master?" asked Serena.

"Go work with Moon. I bet she would welcome your suggestions for decorating the rooms."

Jenny piped up, "That's what Joy, Maxwell and I were talking about this morning."

"Or maybe you could paint us," suggested Bonnie, the petite blonde freshman.

Moon lit up, "I haven't painted a nude since I was in college. That would be so much fun!"

Henry headed toward the exit, "I leave you all to your creative brainstorming."

May followed behind, and was surprised to find themselves in Stanley, the former classroom.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her.

The apprentice winced, "You know how it seemed like a bunch of bees were buzzing in my head yesterday? Well, now it is an angry swarm. It keeps getting louder and louder. I'm afraid I'll soon lose my mind." Losing her façade of self-control, May clutched her head and started to whimper.

"No need to be so dramatic. In a day or two, you'll get used to it, and not even notice it anymore, especially when you start using your surplus energy."

"Use it? How?" she asked.

Henry escorted her to the large mirror-like steel door that led to the shower.

"Altering another person's body is very difficult and taxing endeavor. You will not be ready to try it for several decades. But altering yourself is easy as can be."

Her master opened his black robe, showing off his half-erect cock. "You don't think Henry was born with this well-endowed, do you?"

May blushed, "I hadn't really thought about it."

"If I wished, I could instantly grow to my full height, and look like a fully mature adult. But I have chosen not to. I have found the experience of growing to my full potential to be an invigorating experience."

The brunette nodded, though she didn't fully understand.

"Keeping my schlong so nice and big is my one vanity, and it keeps me from getting overloaded with magical energy, like you are now."

"Will you show me what to do?" said May anxiously.

"Certainly; go to the mirror. Get close enough that all you can see is your face."

Following his instructions, the sophomore walked up to the shiny door until she was only a foot away.

"You have nice brown eyes. Imagine what they'd look like if they were green instead."

May let out a gasp. Her eyes suddenly became a bright vibrant green color.

She looked over at her master, "I've always loved people with green eyes. I think they are so pretty."

"I know. Look back in the mirror."

Her eyes were brown again. "Bring them back," she cried.

"Only you can do that. You need to convince yourself that green is the rightful color of your eyes. They are what they have always been."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.