Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 24: Afterparty

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24: Afterparty - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Monica and Dawn looked at each other, then at their master, awkwardly.

“I suppose you are wondering why I want to see you two,” said Henry. “It’s not like you two have much in common.”

“I don’t know,” responded the black-haired freshman. “Monica and I are both about the same height.”

“And we both have black hair,” added the sophomore.

Dawn continued, “And we’re both from very religious families.”

The sorcerer smiled, “I stand corrected.

“But I bet you are both wondering why I singled you two out, and what this is all about.”

The two slaves nodded.

“Well, you two are going to be part of my gift to you and your sisters. You remember what I did to May, the day after you screwed all those guys?”

Monica nodded, “You gave her a penis.”

“Well, I’m about to do the same to both of you.”

The two stood, stunned for a moment.

“Why us?” Dawn asked finally.

Henry shrugged, “I drew your name out of a hat, literally. I figure that I’d give all my girls a chance, except for May. She’s already had her turn.

“Now that I have had time to think about it, I am pleased with my choices.

“Dawn, you were not there for the first time. You were busy trying to understand Stanley...”

“I have seen it all through merging with my sisters,” the freshman injected.

“Not the same.

“Plus, I think Stanley witnessing male sexuality, through you, will be very educational for him.”

That made Dawn pause, “I hadn’t thought of that. You’re probably right.”

“I’m always right, remember that.”

“Yes, Master,” she replied, bowing her head.

Henry turned his attention to his other girl, “And you, Monica, are one of my wallflowers. You never really stand out. You spend all your time following the crowd. It’s time you spent some time in the spotlight.”

“I was one of the chefs behind our Thanksgiving dinner,” she objected.

He shook his head, “You were one of three. Four, if you count June. In that case, you were forced into a lead role, because you could cook.”

June piped up, “I don’t know if I told you, but you did a great job at Thanksgiving. Your tamales were great. I have been experimenting on the recipe, trying to tweak it. So far, I have not been able to improve on the original.”

The Hispanic sophomore bowed her head, embarrassed. “Thank you,” she said, barely above a whisper.

The sorcerer stepped forward and grasped his two slaves’ shoulders. “Now is your chance to be the center of your sisterhood’s attention.

“I must tell you, you should probably close your eyes for the transformation. I have had several girls freak out when they witnessed it happening to themselves.”

Both girls closed their eyes, but Dawn decided to peek. She gasped as she saw her clit grow and grow into a massive erect cock. A pair of testicles popped out of her vagina.

Henry chuckled, “I warned you.”

Maxwell, who was there with June, gaped in a mixture of horror and fascination.

“It looks like yours, Master,” said Dawn

“You can open your eyes now, Monica,” said her master.

She looked down at her new cock. It was much smaller than Dawn’s massive erection.

“And mine looks like ... Jose’s,” she managed to get out.

“Who’s Jose?” asked Maxwell.

“The youngest of my older brothers; he’s just eighteen months older than me.”

“And the one who took her virginity,” Dawn finished.

“You had sex with your brother?” asked the seneschal.

The sophomore’s cheeks blushed a deep red, “We were home alone and started fooling around; you know ‘Playing Doctor.’ We got carried away.

“Jose entered me and broke my hymen, before he came to his senses and pulled out.

“He apologized, and said it would not happen again.

“I told him that he had nothing to apologize about. It wasn’t like he was tying me down. I was a more than willing participant as well.”

“Did you two ever have sex again?” asked June.

Monica shook her head, “He was true to his word.”

“The nature of the spell gives the girl it is cast on, the penis of the man who took her virginity. Thus, Monica, you have your brother’s dick, and Dawn, you have mine.”

Dawn gaped at the massive erection between her legs. “Can I touch it?” she whispered.

“Of course, you can. It is yours to use as you see fit, for the next eight to twelve hours.

“For starters, why don’t you two try jerking off?”

The two girls stared down at their erections in disbelief. Facing each other, they reached down and grasped their new appendage.

Both slaves gasped at the new sensations they felt from having a male member.

“What do you think, ladies?” asked Henry.

“It-it’s so different,” moaned Monica.

“But also, similar,” said Dawn. “It’s hard to explain.”

“I know what you mean,” said their master. “I was once a girl too.

“Now, try masturbating.”

They both nodded, and started stroking their cocks. They both moaned as their arousal grew. In short order, they both came, spewing cum all over each other.

“That was too quick,” said Monica. “We need to learn control.”

“But it’s not like we have much time to practice,” grumbled Dawn.

Henry stepped in, “Before you join your sisters, why don’t you try doing each other?”

Following orders, the two tried to find the best way to accomplish this. They finally settled on standing side-by-side. Reaching across, they grasped their partner’s cock. Though their arms sometimes got the other’s way, they soon were moaning as they pleasured each other.

Crying out, they both came together, shooting ropes of cum onto the floor.

“Wow! That was even hotter than the first time,” cried Dawn.

“Just wait until you fuck a girl,” said June.

Henry nodded, “And that is just what you should do. Tell your sisters that this is another gift from me.”

Dawn and Monica nodded and walked to the far door, where their sisters had exited a few minutes before. Their erect cocks swayed in front of them, throwing their balance off. Both stumbled trying to reach the door.

When they had left, Henry collapsed to the floor.

“Master!” cried June, as she rushed to his side. “I knew you were doing too much!”

The sorcerer gave her a small smile, “I’ll be okay, once they start having sex.”

The homunculus stroked his head, “Please take some of the energy you put in me. I’ll be okay.”

“No way! Putting it back is too difficult. I would only do that if my life is at risk. My magic level is low, not empty.

“If you could get me some food, something with a lot of protein, I would feel a lot better.”

June sprang to her feet, “Right away, Master.” Moving at speed that startled Maxwell, she ran out of the reception room.

Henry struggled to his feet.

Maxwell stepped up and helped him to his feet, “Anything I can do, Sir?”

He shook his head, “I’ll be fine.

“Go watch my girls, if you want. I think you’ll find it ... entertaining. I’ll be joining you soon.”

The seneschal nodded and headed for the other door.

As he exited, June returned with a peanut butter sandwich. “I’m sorry, Master,” she cried. “This is the best I could do in such short notice.”

Henry patted her shoulder, “Thank you, my dear. This will help a great deal.”

He took a big bite out of the sandwich, and leaned against his homunculus’s shoulder. “Let’s go see how my harem is doing.”

June wrapped her arms around her master’s shoulders and walked with him toward the door.

As she was about to turn the doorknob, Henry straightened up. “I feel much better now, June. I don’t need you to support me anymore.”

“Of course, Master,” she replied.


Inside the classroom, a full-scale orgy has broken out.

Monica was pounding Serena from behind. She seemed to be having the time of her life, fucking the light skinned black girl doggie-style.

Dawn was on her back, licking Iris’s cunt; while May was sucking on her cock, trying to get her hard.

The other four girls were intertwined in a pile, licking, kissing, rubbing, and teasing each other.

Maxwell stood with his mouth wide open. “I ... I’ve got to go beat off,” he said, as he bolted for the door.

Henry thought for a minute, “I could butt in and get into the mix. But this is my girls’ party. Why don’t I fuck you instead, June?”

The homunculus’s mouth flopped open, “Do you really mean it?”

The sorcerer nodded, “I have been so busy lately with my new harem, I haven’t given you much attention. I’d like to make this up with you, right now.”

June started to tear up, “This is the best Christmas present ever.

“What body do you want me to have, Master?”

The young master shrugged, “Whatever one you’d like.”

She gestured at the current one she had, which was one of her default bodies, “This one will do fine.”

Henry winked at his creation, “Let’s show these girls how it is really done.”

The sorcerer got his girls’ attention, “June here is going to give you all a little demonstration.

“You will notice, I am giving her no instructions. That would make it too easy.”

The homunculus, suddenly nervous, being the center of attention, cleared her throat, “I am going to show you how to hold back your orgasm, and only come on command.”

A murmur went through her audience.

“You really can do that?” asked Iris.

June nodded, “And not because I’m not human. You can do it too. You need a lot of practice and a true desire to please your master.”

She looked at Henry then dropped her gaze, “How do you want to fuck me, Master?”

He smiled, “I’ll let you choose, to start.”

The slave crawled onto the center of the beanbag mattress then turned over onto her back, “I always like to watch you ravage me, Master.”

Opening his black silk robe, the sorcerer walked onto the unstable surface. “This is an unusual bed,” he muttered.

Henry dropped to his knees, between her legs, and with one smooth thrust, drove his large cock into her pussy.

The homunculus cried out, “Oh yes, Master! It has been too long.”

“I heartily agree,” he said with a grunt, as he set up a rhythm thrusting his dick into June’s twat.

The shapeshifter moaned in appreciation, but did not come. She clenched her fists, and seemed to be making a conscious effort to control her orgasms.

After about three minutes, Henry came, filling his creation with his cum.

“Oh my God!” June cried. Her eyes bugged out as she arched her back. Little sweat appeared on her body, but she was obviously under a lot of strain.

Henry looked around at his harem, “Who wants to eat her out?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.