Magical Slavery
Chapter 23: Naked Girls in the Snow

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23: Naked Girls in the Snow - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Maxwell walked into the theatre room that was part of the oasis room, “Okay girls, it is time.”

The movie credits were just rolling, so his timing was impeccable.

“At last,” sighed Bonnie. “I mean, I liked the movie. But I can’t wait to see what Master has planned for Christmas.”

The buxom senior, Serena, playfully pinched the petite blonde’s right nipple, “God, Bonnie, you’re such a little kid!”

The freshman let out a yelp, then retaliated by grabbing onto the former cheerleader’s tits and not letting go. “Take back what you said about me being a little kid.”

“I take it back! I take it back!” cried Serena.

The former gymnast immediately let go.

“That was rather harsh,” scolded Jenny, the former goth girl, with light brown hair.

“I’m sorry,” said Bonnie. “I just miss my family. Christmas was always a special time for us.”

“We all feel that way, “said Serena. “We are a new family. We’ll need to start making new traditions.”

“I think we did a great job decorating both the oasis and classroom,” said May.

Bonnie nodded, “But there are so few presents. It is hard to get gifts for you. I mean, we’re all slaves. What do you get for someone who needs nothing?’

All the sisters nodded their heads.

“It was nice of June to get us this movie,” said Joy, the junior dirty blonde. “I mean, it just came out in the theatres last week, and our copy is studio quality. I don’t know how she did it.

“I think we have our master to thank for that,” said Monica, the Hispanic sophomore.

Maxwell, who was still in the doorway, cleared his throat, “The party is about to begin. I’d think you’d like to see what our master and Moon have done with the reception room.”

“Moon’s here?” exclaimed Jenny.

The seneschal nodded, “Master hired her specifically to decorate this party. I think you’ll be pleased with the results.”

Suddenly, everyone was on their feet.

Before anyone could reach the door, Maxwell slipped inside, closing it behind him.

Once at the door, the sisterhood paused. Bonnie, who was in the front, grabbed the doorknob, “Here goes nothing.”

When she opened the door, snow blew into the movie room. A strong wind hit them, but it didn’t chill the nude girls like they thought it would.

After the initial gust, there was calm, and the nine girls all entered the room.

Inside the room was a heavy wooded area, with at least a foot of snow on the ground, and it was still snowing. In some places, the snow drifted up to three feet.

The trees were huge old growth hard wood trees, probably maple or oak. Some were so big around that the two largest girls, Iris and Serena, reaching around, could barely touch fingers.

The snow was falling at a gentle rate, filtering through the bare branches overhead.

It was pitch black, but a bright full moon overhead illuminated the ground.

The last girl through, Monica, closed the door. And it immediately disappeared.

Misty, the next to last girl, reached back and felt for the wall, and found it. It looked just like more woods and open air. “Look at this,” said the red-head. “The illusion is perfect.”

“That’s our master for you,” said Dawn.

May put up her hand, “Wait a minute, something’s not right. How many of you have actually been in snow?”

Five of the girls raised their hands, including May.

Monica did not, “There isn’t much snow in Southern California.”

“I used to go skiing in Colorado or British Columbia every spring break,” said Joy.

The apprentice nodded, “I used to go to my grandma’s house in Nebraska for Christmas, before she died.

“I tell you, we should be freezing our asses off right now. I mean, we’re all naked, up to our knees in snow, and our breath is fogging up.”

“Why is it doing that?” asked Iris.

Joy answered, “The carbon dioxide in your breath is starting to freeze. That means it is starting to be really cold, maybe close to zero.”

May continued, “And how many of you feel cold, besides your mouth and nostrils, from breathing the cold air?”

“I’ve been out in weather like this,” said Misty. “And even wearing a heavy snow suit, I was freezing my ass off.”

Bonnie clapped her hands, “That’s Master for you! He’s made us all cold-proof. We can play and frolic, build igloos and snowmen, and have snowball fights, without getting frostbite.”

“But, where do we go?” asked Monica, who seemed to have the hardest time acclimatizing.

Dawn, the black-haired freshman, pointed to the right, “There are some tracks over there.”

May examined them, “They don’t look human. They may be bear tracks.”

Monica went pale, “Do we want to be following bear tracks.”

Joy patted her arm, “This is all an illusion created by Henry. He won’t do anything that would hurt us.”

The Hispanic girl gained some nerve, and nodded, “You’re right.”

The nine started, walking through the snow, following the mysterious prints.

The animal seemed to have an ability that kept it from sinking in the fine powder. Several times they found themselves wading through armpit deep snow.

After about a quarter mile, they came to a clearing. In it stood Henry, Maxwell, Moon Potter, and a six-foot-tall black bear with an unusually wide mouth. Maxwell and Moon was wearing heavy parkas, but the sorcerer was just wearing his usual short black silk robe.

Suddenly, all the trees surrounding the clearing lit up with a thousand multi-colored lights.

“Merry Christmas,” chorused the four hosts. The bear had a familiar alto voice, with a slight British accent.

May gaped, “June? Is that you?”

The homunculus nodded her head, “This is about the limits of my shapeshifting abilities. It takes a lot of energy to do it, but it is my master’s wish.”

“You look really scary,” said Monica. “Like you could rip us limb from limb.”

“I could do that in any form,” said June, matter-of-factly.

“Is this place your idea?” asked Bonnie to her art teacher.

Moon nodded, “Henry wanted a winter tableau that wasn’t too cliché. I thought of ‘Little House in the Big Woods’ by Laura Ingalls Wilder, which I read as a little girl.”

“I love that book,” cried Iris.

“That was my inspiration,” she said with a shrug.

“It’s magnificent,” said Jenny.

Henry spoke up, “What Bonnie said earlier is correct. You have free rein of this winter wonderland. You can do whatever you want for the rest of the day here.”

For a moment, the nine girls looked around, wondering what to do.

Suddenly, Bonnie threw a snowball at Misty, the red-headed senior, with a loud “Yippee!”

She returned fire. And the massive snowball fight was on.

Girls were soon covered in snow, with icicles forming off their nipples, with none of them feeling a thing.

After a while, the fight broke up, and people started building igloos and snowmen. Carrots and charcoal miraculously appeared for decorating their creations.

Bonnie put a carrot much lower than originally intended, making it obvious that her creation was a snow MAN.

She wrapped her legs around her snowman and started fucking the carrot.

The other girls broke off what they were doing to watch their sister’s antics.

“That girl,” muttered Serena.

“Maybe I can have a go next,” whispered Misty, who had been helping the blonde nymphet with the construction.

Henry, noticing the blonde freshman’s activity, stepped in. He opened his robe and penetrated her from behind, shoving his cock up her ass.

Bonnie cried out in alarm, before she realized who it was. “Oh, Master!” she cried. “You’ve decided to come play with me.”

He started shoving his dick up her colon hard; so hard that he knocked the snowman over.

The young storage battery sprawled in the snow, with the carrot still up her pussy. She reached underneath, and masturbated with it, while Henry continued sodomizing her.

When the sorcerer finally came, he pulled out, leaving Bonnie sprawling on the snowman remains.

When she stood up, she was totally covered from head to toe with snow. She looked much like a snowman herself.

Several girls tried to build an igloo, but had trouble with the walls caving in as they tried to make the dome.

“What do eskimoes know that we don’t,” groused May.

“Maybe they have wetter snow than we do,” said Joy.

Several other girls spent time just playing in the snow, burrowing underneath it and making snow angels. They too looked like living snowmen.

Soon after his romp with Bonnie, Henry noted that his girls’ energy level was starting to diminish.

“Time for phase two,” he said to Moon.

Right on cue, sleigh bells could be heard in the distance, rapidly approaching.

The harem girls all looked up from their play, and gathered near Henry.

“Before Maxwell arrives with the sleigh, you all need to brush yourselves off,” said Henry.

May just then realized that her brother had slipped away at some time.

The girls all did their best, helping each other out with getting snow out of their ass cracks.

They all gasped at having the icicles broken off their nipples.

June changed from her current animal form to a more human form. She kept the layer of fur on, to keep warm. She looked like a human-bear hybrid.

Just as the large red sleigh, drawn by two Clydesdales arrived, with Maxwell at the reins, the girls let out a shriek of pain. Their nipples and areolas suddenly felt the frigid winter weather. They instantly went hard and started to turn blue.

They tried to rub them with their hands, but their hands were ice cold as well.

“Master, help!” they cried as one.

Henry smiled, “Don’t worry. The sleigh carries something that will help.”

Inside the sleigh was two large Thermos dispensers filled with hot chocolate, and large wide-mouthed cups, each with the name of a slave engraved into the side.

June and Maxwell rapidly handed out filled mugs to the nine pained girls.

Iris, of all people, with her diminished IQ, was the first to figure it out. “Dip your nipples in the cocoa!?” she exclaimed.

It was an awkward maneuver. Some girls ended up spilling most of their hot chocolate on their stomachs. Fortunately, there was plenty remaining for refills.

May figured out that the best way was to place the cup in the snow and then dip each nipple into to it.

Once everyone got some relief, they took turns licking the still warm cocoa off each other’s titties. Moans of appreciation filled the cold winter night.

When all the nipples were cleaned off, their protection from the cold returned.

The girls discovered that a large tray of Christmas cookies was also in the sleigh. They were each decorated so intricately, that it was almost a shame to eat them. Each one was different, with decorations of snowflakes, stars, angels, mistletoe, candy canes, Christmas trees, stockings, etc.

There were four different varieties: sugar cookies, gingerbread men (each frosted to be anatomically correct), lemon bars, and chocolate chocolate-chip cookies.

“June, these cookies and the hot chocolate are so good!” exclaimed Jenny, with several chorusing their praise behind her.’

The furry homunculus nodded her head in acknowledgement, “The trick with the cocoa is to use imported Peruvian beans, and grind them just before the brewing starts.”

Everyone, including Moon, Maxwell, and Henry, partook of the refreshments.

When everyone was finished, June stacked the empty dispensers and cookie trays in her arms, and carried them all off into the woods.

“How many of you have been on an authentic sleigh ride?” asked Henry.

None of them raised their hands.

“I’ve been on horse-drawn carriage rides in the snow,” said Joy, the rich girl, “But nothing like this.”

“Now here’s your chance. Hop in.”

The girls laughed and shrieked as they piled into the large sleigh. The Clydesdales stomped and snorted restlessly. Each movement caused their bell-covered tackle to jingle.

May noticed there was no one behind the horses, “Won’t you be driving, brother?” she asked.

Maxwell shook his head, “There is no need. These horses drive themselves.”

“Let’s sing ‘Jingle Bells’,” cried Iris, as the big red sled jerked forward.

The sleigh was quickly out of sight, with the sound of the girls murdering the lyrics, soon behind.

“They’ll be gone for an hour,” Henry said.

“How big is this room?” asked Maxwell. “It is certainly bigger than the reception room usually is.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.