Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 19: Thanksgiving

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Thanksgiving - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Moon Potter shook her head as she walked down the empty hall toward her classroom. Who would have thought she’d be back at school on Thanksgiving Day?

The art teacher had been planning to celebrate with some friends, but when Henry’s invitation magically appeared in her pocket, she could not refuse. She had wanted to talk to the father of her child.

She looked down at her still-flat belly. She had taken a pregnancy test soon after the orgy she had participated in, and it confirmed that she was pregnant. She didn’t know yet the sex of the child, but she did not doubt Henry’s prediction that it would be a boy.

Moon pulled the note from the pocket of her pumpkin orange dress and looked at it for the hundredth time. It told her to go to her classroom at 11 am. She was two minutes early.

On the door was a note. It had a little crescent moon on it and the words, “Come on in,” written in neat handwriting.

The slim brunette started to reach for her keys, but on a hunch tried the door first. The knob turned and she walked in.

Inside of the door, instead of her classroom, there was a large room. In it were seven of the ten girls who had had sex with her a couple weeks ago. They all were naked.

Two of the girls, Bonnie and Jenny, who were her students, saw her come in and ran over to greet her. “Ms. Potter!” exclaimed Bonnie, the petite blonde freshman, “We’re so glad you could come.”

As a part of a deal she’d made with Henry, both girls were getting an automatic “A” her in class. Much to their credit, they were both still turning in most of their assignments. That made her feel much better about giving them that grade.

She looked around the room. It was a drab gray room with no decorations on the wall. A large fireplace was on the right wall, with two large lounge chairs facing each other, next to it. Besides the fire, the room was lit by some type of indirect lighting that seemed to come from the walls. Opposite the door she had entered, there was another door, which she supposed led further into the building. Looking up, Moon could not see the ceiling. The walls darkened to black as they went up. You could not see the top.

Near the center of the room, there was a large wooden table. On it was a large antique-looking crystal punchbowl holding an orange liquid, and a silver platter containing some tarts. Separating the two appetizers were the only decoration in the room, a cornucopia and two papier-mâché turkeys. All three items looked like they could have been one of her students’ works. Or maybe they were ragged from being several decades old.

“Where are we?” she asked her students.

Jenny shrugged her shoulders, “That’s a good question. Our Master claims that this is a pocket dimension he created. I’m not sure I believe him. But you can only get to it if he wants you to.”

Suddenly, Moon wondered if this room had a ceiling at all. Maybe the walls just kept going up. She shuddered at the thought.

She walked over to the table. One of her students from last year, a Hispanic girl named Monica, was standing behind it. She greeted her former teacher and ladled out a cup of the punch for her.

Jenny said, “When I heard that it was pumpkin punch, I gagged, but it is actually really good.”

The teacher took a sip and found that it was indeed delicious.

“Try one of the mincemeat tarts. I helped make them,” said Monica.

Moon obliged, “They are very good.”

“It was June’s recipe. She has a good recipe for everything.”

She was about to ask who June was, when everyone stopped and looked as Henry, the host of this party, came through the far door.

He was dressed as he always seemed to, in his short black silk robe.

The sorcerer made a beeline for Moon. “Thank you so much for coming,” he said.

“I’m surprised that you’d invite me.”

Henry spread his hands, “You are one of the mothers of my children, and my girls seem to really like you, so I thought, why not?”

“Am I the guest of honor?” she asked.

“Oh, no! We have a few more guests who will be arriving momentarily.”

He motioned to a brunette girl, she didn’t know. She quickly stood behind him.

“I don’t believe you know my apprentice, May.”

That surprised her. “She is your apprentice?”

Henry smiled, “I am not quite the misogynistic Neanderthal you think me to be.”

He seemed to notice some signal no one else could see. “Speaking of which, our next guest is about to arrive, if you’ll excuse me.”

Through the door that Moon had entered, came a tall gaunt man with a goatee and salt and pepper hair. He was wearing what looked like pin-striped pajamas. He reminded her of some classic actor, whose name she could not remember.

With him was a clean-shaven man in his thirties with red hair. His clothes looked much like his boss.

Behind the two men was a naked blonde wearing an iron stock that held her hands up by her head. She was the most stunningly beautiful woman the teacher had ever seen. She looked like a lingerie model with perfect pert breasts and wide hips. Her hair and face had been made up to make her look her best. Her eyes looked down at the floor, never making eye contact with any male.

Bonnie, who had been staying by her art teacher, handed her a foam earplug. “Put this in your right ear,” she said.

Moon looked down at it with suspicion, “What is it?”

“An instant translator, Collem does not speak English.”

She nodded, and followed her instructions. “At least I know the man’s name,” she thought.

Henry rushed forward and grasped the newcomer’s hand, “Collem! My old friend, it’s so good of you to come.”

The scholar nodded, “I have always been intrigued by your people’s celebrations. It will be interesting to witness one in person.”

The young host shook hands with Collem’s apprentice, “Good to see you again, Baril.”

“I took a cue from your last visit, and brought only a small retinue,” said Collem.

Henry then turned his attention to the voluptuous slave, “And who do we have here?”

“This is Yin,” said Baril.

The sorcerer walked around the slave, examining her from all sides. He felt her ass and kneaded her breasts making sure they were real, finally slipping a finger between her labia.

She let out a moan from the intrusion.

Moon was shocked at the way the girl was treated like a prize animal, not a human being.

“Magnificent,” said Henry.

Collem nodded, “She’s a new acquisition.”

“I know it is customary on your home world for slaves away from home to wear stocks. But this is not your world, Collem.”

The scholar nodded then motioned to his apprentice.

Baril unlocked the slave’s shackles.

Yin slowly dropped her hands and put them behind her back.

Henry then escorted the three visitors to his girls. While he had been examining Collem’s slave, his entire harem had entered the room and lined up according to height. One of the girls was one that Moon did not remember seeing before. She was dark blonde with sad eyes and a downturned mouth. Since the number was still ten, she must be a replacement.

The sorcerer gestured to his lineup, “This is my current harem.”

Collem walked down the line and gave them much the same treatment that Henry had given Yin. He mauled and pawed at each girls’ body, fondling their most intimate parts. He even pushed a finger up their anuses.

All the girls reacted to this attention with pleasure. Several girls came from being felt up so vigorously. They fell to their knees, moaning.

When the scholar came to the new girl, he touched her breasts, and said, “This girl is not human.”

Henry nodded, “Very good; she is my homunculus. She has been in my service for a long time.”

Moon didn’t recognize that word. She imagined that it was a title of some kind.

Collem arched an eyebrow, “Really? I’d like to learn more about your method of animation.”

The host smiled, “I’d be happy to accommodate you, for a price.”

The visitor shook his head ruefully, “I see that you have learned from me all too well.”

After going down the line, Henry escorted his guest to the other guest. “This is Moon,” he said.

Up to this point, the art teacher had not been close enough to get a bead on the language this tall man was speaking. While not fluent in any tongue other than English, she could usually tell at least what family a language is in, just by listening to the words. What this Collem person was speaking had her mystified. It did not sound like anything she had heard before. Maybe it is Finnish or Turkish, she decided.

“Why is she clothed?” he asked Henry.

“She is a free woman. She teaches art to some of my girls.”

He shook his head and took a step forward, so his body almost touched hers. He looked down at her. His intense glare seemed to paralyze Moon for a second.

“You need to learn your place. You should be naked at the feet of a male. Only when you give up your life to him as his slave will you find contentment. Ask Yin.”

The blonde slave girl blushed and bowed her head. She did not speak.

Moon stepped back, momentarily at a loss at what to say. “I-I am quite happy with my life just the way it is, thank you.”

Henry stepped in, “I have impregnated her. She is bearing my child.”

Collem broke away his gaze. “You have taken the first step in claiming her. That is good.”

“Oh!” exclaimed Henry, “My final guest has arrived. Excuse me.”

As he spoke, a thin woman came through the entrance door. She was so tall she had to duck slightly to avoid bumping her head. She did it with such grace and elegance; it looked like she was bowing to her host.

“Allister!” she said in a lilting voice, “So good of you to invite me to your little harvest festival.”

“It’s Henry now,” he said, and did his best to hug her. He was almost two feet shorter than her.

“Of course, a new name will take some getting used to. And you are so young now!”

The woman was seven feet tall, slender, and had long straight lavender hair, that Moon assumed must be dyed or a wig. But the more she looked at her, the less sure she became. Her eyes were slightly slanted and the same shade of purple. That could be done with contacts. But the way she moved was so fluid, she must have had ballet training.

The kicker came when some of her hair moved out of the way and she saw her ears. They were pointed. This woman was an elf, or at least not human.

She was wearing a long flowing orange gown that sparkled with her slightest movement. It covered up most of her figure, but it was evident that was rather slim in build.

Moon herself was wearing an orange dress, in a more primitive puritan style. This new woman made her look shabby by contrast.

Henry continued talking, “The idea of inviting you came from one of my girls. You met her at a shopping mall.”

“Oh, that’s right. I had almost forgotten.” She looked at the seven remaining girls. “Now, let’s see. I’m not very good at remembering people. And you were dressed at the time too. That makes it harder.” She scanned the slaves, and finally picked out Serena. “It was you, wasn’t it? I could never forget a set of tits like yours.”

The former head cheerleader blushed and nodded. “You’re right; and you disappeared right after.”

She shrugged slightly, “I was in foreign territory. I didn’t want to attract too much attention.”

Henry went around and introduced her to all his girls. She greeted them all graciously, making no mention of their nudity.

He then escorted her over to his other female guest, “Sylphonia, this is Moon. She is an art teacher.”

The tall woman clapped her hands in delight, “How wonderful! I just adore art. I’d like to see some of your work sometime.”

The teacher stared up at the elegant woman in awe, “Are you an elf?”

She nodded, “A high elf. There are also low, or brown, elves. They are much shorter and more ... rustic.”

Henry stepped in, “Sylphonia comes from a realm where many of our legends originate.”

“I’d very much like to visit your home,” Moon said wistfully. “It would be such a source of inspiration.”

The elf leaned down and hugged her. For such a slim build, she had strong arms. “And maybe someday you will.”

Saving the best for last, Henry introduced Sylphonia to Collem.

“I know you!” she exclaimed. “You’re that misogynist, who believes women are lower life forms.”

The scholar was not offended at all, “As does everyone in my world.”

“Just because everyone believes it, doesn’t mean it is true.”

Collem bristled, “I already own one of your race...”

Sylphonia nodded, “Trinia; but she is not there against her will. She has always had the fetish of wanting to be dominated.

“But if she ever desires to be free from your boot on her neck, you better let her go, or you’ll see what it is truly like to be dominated, courtesy of her Majesty Titania’s army.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.