Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 18: Preparing for the Feast

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: Preparing for the Feast - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Max escorted June, Misty, Monica, and Joy, all naked, to the dining room of Henry’s house. He wrestled down his feelings of frustration. He had just witnessed ten girls go down on each other, something he had barely fantasized about. During it all he could not get an erection. Nine of the participants were part of his Master’s harem, and as a result he could not get hard at all. He knew that as soon as all the forbidden girls were gone, he’d probably come in his pants.

He had them sit down at the dining table, with him at the end. “To start with, I want to know what kind of experience you have cooking, if you have any specialties that we might incorporate into our feast.

“I already heard much of what Joy’s experiences are, so we’ll move on to June.”

June, who still looked like Angie, cleared her throat, “One of the main reasons I was created was to maintain Master’s residence. That included cooking his meals.

“When I first started out, I knew nothing about cooking. Fortunately, almost all girls back then knew at least the basics of cooking, which included knowing how to get the fire going in the oven, and how close to put each dish to the wood so it would not overcook or undercook. Venting the smoke in the house was a real problem, until Master figured how to shunt it into inter-dimensional space.

“Master soon developed the forerunner of the modern oven. He made an oven that used magic as a heat source. The intensity could be regulated by a lever. It was not marked by specific temperatures, but I soon had lines drawn, marking the right settings for bread, roast, and potatoes.”

“So, you’ve had almost five hundred years of cooking experience,” interrupted Max.

“That’s right. And early on it was not easy. Every time I messed up a dish, Master would have no qualms at punishing me mercilessly. It motivated me to perfect my craft.”

“Do you have any specialties?” asked Misty.

She shook her head, “Master always had eclectic tastes. He was always interested in trying new dishes. That kept me on my toes. I am always learning new recipes. There is a room in the house that has nothing but thousands of cookbooks. For the past five years I have been entering the best recipes into a massive database on my computer.”

“I am sure that will prove to be a valuable resource,” said Maxwell.

“Now, how about you, Misty; what is your background?”

The red-headed senior hesitated before she spoke up. “My mom was just a housewife. She had me helping in the kitchen since I was young. As I grew, so did my responsibilities.

“When my younger twin brothers joined the cub scouts, Mom volunteered to be their den mother. A group of ten boys would pile into our backyard after school, around 4:30pm and would not leave until around six.

“She did not have time to make supper, so she put me in charge of making a complete meal. She would give me the menu and ingredients, then leave it up to me.”

“How old were you at the time?” asked Monica.

Misty paused, “Oh, twelve or thirteen years old. Thanks to my early training making dinner was not too hard.”

“And you did this every week?” asked Maxwell.

The former field hockey captain nodded.

The seneschal turned to the sole Hispanic girl, “And what about you, Monica?”

The black-haired sophomore blushed from being the center of attention. “My grandmother, who died last year, thought all girls should know how to cook. With me being her only granddaughter, she took me under her wing and taught me all her dishes from her childhood in Mexico. We worked together to make massive meals for my family, which included my four big brothers.”

“Do you have any specialties?” asked Joy.

“Everyone always loved my tamales. Thanksgivings at our house was always a mix of the traditional and Mexican. ‘Turkey and tamales’ was what everyone called it.”

Maxwell smiled, “I don’t see any reason why we should stop it. Turkey and tamales sounds great to me.”

The other three nodded in agreement.

“The next thing we need to do is make a grocery list. I suppose that the pantry here is pretty empty.”

June shook her head, “Master keeps the pantry stocked with all the staples for cooking, but things like turkey, cranberries, and pumpkin, you would need to give a list to him, and he’d have it show up.”

Maxwell smiled, “We’re not going to give our list to Henry. We’ll go shopping ourselves.”

June’s jaw dropped, “Me, out in public? I haven’t done that in over fifty years. It will be so much fun! The last seneschals have kept away from the public.”

“Well, that’s going to change with me. Though it won’t be all the time, I think it is important that you see the outside world.”

Monica spoke, “Before we make a menu, we need to determine how many people will be coming.”

Misty counted on her fingers, “There’s the nine of us, Henry, June, and Maxwell. That makes twelve.”

“We could invite guests. It would make our party more interesting,” said Joy.

“And I always eat in the kitchen, after I am done serving,” said June.

Maxwell shook his head, “All of you will take turns serving, that way none of us spends too much time away from the table.”

Joy hugged the homunculus, “You are the latest member to our family. We want to get to know you better.”

Monica turned to the dirty blonde, “Who would you have come to our Thanksgiving dinner? Surely not our parents!”

Joy shook her head, “I was thinking of Moon Potter. She is single and pregnant. I bet she’d like to join us?”

“Who’s Moon Potter?” asked Maxwell.

Misty smiled, “She’s an art teacher at school. Henry fucked her two weeks ago.”

“We all fucked her,” said Monica.

“And she’s pregnant?” he asked incredulously.

Joy nodded, “By Henry. It’s a boy. He knows that kind of thing.”

Monica, the Hispanic sophomore, spoke up. “I’ve been thinking about this Collem person, who is training Angie. I saw him briefly at the banquet transmission. I’d like to meet him.”

“But how would we reach him?” asked Misty.

Maxwell answered, “I would imagine that Henry would know how. We’ll have to run our guest list by him, anyway.

“Anyone else?”

Misty, the red-head, raised her hand. “Now that you mention it, I’ve wanted to meet that elf, Sylphonia.”

Max’s jaw dropped, “You met an elf?”

She nodded, “Serena did. It was only for a second, and then she was gone. But Henry knew her. They seem to have some history together.”

The seneschal added her name to the list. “Now, let’s work out our menu. It will need to be approved by our Master as well.”

In short order, the menu of a traditional Thanksgiving dinner of turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, cranberries, green bean casserole, and pumpkin and pecan pies was put together. They also added Monica’s tamales to the mix.

Maxwell stood up, and the other four followed suit. “I think that should do it. You wait here and I’ll go to Henry and get his approval.”

“But, where is he?” asked Misty. “He could be anywhere.”

The twelve-year-old closed his eyes for a second. “No, he’s here, in his home. He’s in his bedroom.”

“How do you know that?” asked Monica.

“I just do. It must be another special ability he’s given me.

“All the rest of you wait here.”

With the list, Maxwell exited the dining room, walked down to room 1R, and knocked on the door.

He heard his master answer, “Come in.”

Inside was a large bedroom with a king-sized four post bed. On the bed was his sister, May, and Henry. She was on her knees, her tits and face on the bed and her ass in the air. He was behind her, his large erect cock poised to strike.

The sorcerer plunged his member into her pussy hard. May cried out, looking at her brother with teary eyes.

Henry fucked with hard forceful strokes.

She cried and moaned with each assault.

Her master said, through gritted teeth, “Now, tell me the truth. Who’s the better fuck, me or your brother?”

“You are master!” she wailed, her eyes still locked on Maxwell. Her body shook as she had her first orgasm.

During all this, her brother had come mentally a dozen times, though he could not get an erection.

For what seemed like an hour, Henry kept at it. May came at least a dozen times, until he finally came. His cum spurted out of their joining, splashing the sheets.

Still erect, he pulled out. Soaked in sweat and cum, May collapsed on the bed, panting heavily.

Henry seemingly saw his seneschal for the first time, and climbed off the bed. “Maxwell, do you have something for me?” He walked toward him, his cum-covered member swaying before him.

Blushing, Maxwell nodded, “Here is our menu and possible guest list.”

He looked at the list with great interest. “Collem and Sylphonia at the same meal,” he muttered. “This will be an interesting party.”

“Of course, if you don’t want some of the guests...”

“Oh no, this will be great. I think the menu looks great as well.”

“Of course, we don’t know how to reach some of the guests.”

Henry smiled, “Leave that to me. I’ll see that they all get the message.”

“Very good, Sir,” said Maxwell, as he turned to the door.

“Oh, one more thing,” said Henry. In his hand, a debit card appeared. “This is for you. It should cover all the expenses for your party.”

Maxwell saw that it had his name on it. The twelve-year-old had never had his own credit card before, but played it cool. “Thank you, Sir,” he said, as he headed for the door.

As he was closing the door, Maxwell heard his Master say, “Get back in position. I now want to fuck your ass.”


The shopping trip turned out to be an eventful one.

With no way of any signal reaching the house, June had not been able to watch any television. Henry did provide her with videos of popular shows, first VCR’s then DVD’s.

“I love the Soprano’s and Game of Thrones,” she confessed.

Going out into the real world was an opportunity to experience what she had only seen and heard on TV.

But getting her to the store was a bit of a challenge. Her only clothing was her work uniforms, the French maid outfit and her cook whites. Both would stand out in a store.

Maxwell took the problem to his Master. The other four girls tagged along.

This time Henry opened the door. He was wearing his short black silk robe. Behind him, on the bed, May was kneeling on the bed, masturbating furiously.

The five explained the problem, and the sorcerer pondered for a second, “All the other girls have gone for the evening, only you girls and May remain.”

Henry turned to his apprentice, who had just come and was starting to work toward another orgasm, “You can stop now,” he said.

She collapsed on the bed, sweaty and gasping for breath.

“Would you mind if June wore your clothes to go shopping, May?”

Regaining her composure, she frowned, “Actually, I would.”

“Tough, you’re going to be staying here tonight, bring ravaged by me. She will wear them only for a short while.”

Henry turned to Maxwell. “Get her some clothes. Remember, we want her to blend in.”

“Just one set?” the seneschal asked.

“I leave that up to you. But no panties; none of my girls wear them, except as lingerie.”

Maxwell nodded and exited the room.


The five exited the house into the high school room.

All four girls went and got their clothes, including June, who wore May’s. She had to lower her height and increase her bust size to fit into them.

Misty cleared her throat. “June, I think I speak for my sisters here, when I say you looking so much like Angie is a little disconcerting. Could you change into someone else? Preferably someone we don’t know.”

The other two nodded in agreement.

The homunculus took no offense, “Sure, how’s this?” She shifted into a young woman either in her late teens or early twenties. She had greasy blonde hair, a pug nose, and a downturned mouth that made her look like she was perpetually unhappy. Her left eye drooped slightly compared to the right.

“Who’s this?” asked Monica.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.