Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 13: Sacrifices

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Sacrifices - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

As soon as they got in a private conference room, one level down from the open floor, Angie started complaining. “I didn’t get to see any of the show,” she whined. “I was stuck behind you.”

“I’ll tell you all about it later,” promised May.

Henry redirected their attention. “Angie, you know where you are going.”

She nodded her head gloomily, “To fuck that creep, Collem.”

“That creep is a very powerful and important man. You obey him like you’d obey me or you might find your pussy sewn shut.”

Fear appeared anew on her face. “Yes, Master.”

He placed a key in her shackled right hand. “This will open your stocks. Give it to Collem as soon as you are alone with him. He will probably let you loose, but don’t be surprised if he doesn’t.”

“Yes, Master,” said the green-eyed junior.

“May, you are privileged. You get your own private room. It will be right across the hall from me. Being aclimarte has its advantages.”

The brunette was relieved. “Thank you, Master.”

“It was all Collem’s decision. He could have put you in the open room, with all his other slaves. I am glad he didn’t.”

“Me too,” she said.

The lord of the household was waiting for them as they exited. He led them down a lavishly appointed hallway. The two barefoot slaves loved the plush carpeting. The artwork on the wall was from all different eras and styles, but they were all explicitly erotic, showing all types of sexual congress.

When they came to a pair of double doors, Collem stopped. “This is my room. Yours, Henry, is the next one down. And your room, dear May, is across from his. Have a good night’s sleep.”

Without being ordered, Angie followed her master for the evening through the double doors. May saw that the girl, who had been serving Collem at the banquet, was also there. She was kneeling in front of a large wrought iron bed, waiting for his arrival.

As the doors closed, Henry turned to May. “Let’s see what our accommodations are like.”

From what May saw, her Master’s room was just as large and lavishly appointed as Collem’s. Kneeling in front of the bed were the women he had selected earlier. They all looked extremely pleased to see Henry arrive. The lustful look in their eyes was undeniable Without a word, Henry closed the door, leaving his slave alone in the hallway.

A thought ran through her mind. “No one is watching me. I could escape.” But just as quickly she realized there was nowhere she could run to. She sighed and opened the single door that led to her room.

Inside was a room that was about half the size of her Master’s but still sizeable.

Kneeling before her were two girls who looked too young to be mature, but had breasts and hips that said differently. They both had black hair and large brown eyes. They looked so much alike; May assumed that they were twins. She would have thought them to be ten years old, but they had natural-looking breasts comparable to hers, but with their short stature they seemed bigger. Their labia were both swollen and wet, and their clits were hard, jutting out prominently, and their hips were wide.

“Maybe they aren’t completely human,” thought May.

When she walked in the two bowed, with their heads to the floor.

“Thank you; my name is May.”

They stood and took her by the hand, taking her to the bathing area on the left. May did feel a little sweaty, so she didn’t protest. There was a shower that stood over a metal grate. When she stood under it, tepid water poured down on her, washing away all the grime and smoke of the day. It felt heavenly. She stood underneath the stream for several minutes.

When she stepped out, one of the duo led her to a twin-sized mattress made of yellow sponge. Still dripping, May laid down on it, on her back.

The other twin appeared covered from the neck down with soapy foam. It looked rather comical. But before she could say anything, the petite girl climbed on top of her, like a human loofa. She ground her body into May’s, getting her body good and soapy. It was all very erotic and got May aroused.

When she was finally done, the attendant gestured for her to turn over. Her partner was also shrouded in lather, just like her first attendant had been.

May complied.

By this time, May had figured out that these girls were either mute or, more likely, had been instructed not to talk in her presence.

The second girl was equally thorough in getting all the soap off her body and onto May’s. The attendant humped her ass and, spreading her cheeks, made sure every square inch was lathered.

When she was done, they both helped her to her feet and guided her back to the shower. The brunette sophomore reveled in the warm water washing all the soap away.

The two servants guided the newly cleansed girl to a soaking pool about ten by ten feet square. She settled into the perfumed waters with a sigh. Resting with her arms on the edge, she relaxed, letting the warmth drive her cares away.

One girl joined her in the pool, ready to attend to her every need, while the other scurried around, picking up used towels and drying stray puddles.

After a few minutes of soaking, May started feeling a growing heat forming between her legs. Her clit started to harden and pulse. Something else must be in the water, she realized.

In time with the growing heat, her attendant waded between her legs and began gently stroking the outworlder’s slit and clit. She did it so softly and adeptly, May could not refuse. She sighed and spread her legs wider. “Oh yeah,” she whispered.

As the intensity grew, so did the servant’s ministrations. Soon she was rubbing her thumb hard against the aching clit, as she jammed three of her fingers inside May.

The brunette arched her back and cried out as a massive orgasm hit. Panting, she pushed her attendant away, “No more. I’m done.”

The petite girl got the message and helped May out of the tub. Her twin was waiting for her with a large towel as she exited. The sophomore shivered as she exited. The coolness of the room hit her for the first time.

Efficiently, but with great care, the two dried her off thoroughly.

The brunette was escorted out into the main living area. On a raised platform was a king-sized mattress, with a silky contour sheet covering it, but no top sheets.

The two followed her onto the bed.

One started kissing May’s mouth, moving down to her breasts.

The other dove into her still inflamed muff. After a few licks on her slit, she performed the same maneuver that Nan did at the banquet that made May come hard while squirting.

After she caught her breath, she sat up. “Show me how you did what you did just now.”

The two looked at her dumbly.

The brunette mentally whacked herself upside her head. These girls didn’t have a translator like Nan did. She pulled the device out of her ear and put it in the closest attendant

She repeated her request. “Please show me what you just did to me.”

The slave nodded and transferred the translator to her partner, and motioned to May to repeat herself again.

With a sigh, she did so.

One of them used the other as a demonstration model, and showed her the secret. It was in fact three actions done nearly simultaneously on the clit: a tongue flick, a suction with the lips, and a swirl with the tongue. The demonstrator started each action separately, then a little faster with each repetition, until she was up to full speed.

May attempted to try the maneuver herself, but was firmly pushed away. Evidently, sexually stimulating either slave was against the rules for tonight.

Even without the actual practice, the sophomore thought she had it down, in theory. Once she got home, she’d have time to practice.

When the girls were satisfied that their mistress-for-the-evening was satisfied, they went back to pleasuring her. They took turns eating out her snatch and teasing the rest of her body. They knew how to push all of May’s buttons, teaching her all the different ways she could come. Sometimes the orgasms came hard and fast, other times they were slow and soothing. At one point, they got her up on her knees and both licked both her pussy and asshole.

A couple times she tried to return the favor; however, was firmly, but politely, rebuffed. They were there to serve her. She was not to serve them.

After a longer time than she had thought possible, the brunette became exhausted. She collapsed on the bed and the two attendants sandwiched her between themselves, to keep her warm in the overly cold room.

Throughout the night, the two continued to gently play with May’s nipples and clit, keeping them hard as she slept. Twice they coaxed her into an orgasm without fully waking her.

That night, May had the first erotic dreams that she could remember that involved women not in her sisterhood. Erect nipples and smooth curvy skin floated through her dreams.

Though there was no clock and no windows, the twin slave girls seemed to know when the time was to wake up. They gently shook May awake and dragged her back to the shower.

The aclimarte washed off all the sweat and fluids from the night before. She was then thoroughly dried.

One of her attendants produced an ewer full of some liquid. The other girl bade her to kneel.

When May was in the desired position, the ewer was poured on top of her head. It was a sweet-smelling oil that was absorbed into her hair and skin. As it ran down her body, the twins had her stand up, so all parts of her body got coated. When it reached her feet, some of the oil pooled on the floor, but not as much as she expected. Most of it had been absorbed. Her assistants had her step in the puddles, to get the bottoms of her feet treated.

Looking in a full-length mirror, May saw that her hair had a glossiness and shine that she had never had before. Her skin felt newborn baby soft. She purred with pleasure as she stroked her body.

Just then there was a knock on her door. Henry was there with Angie behind him, still in the stocks. “Come with me,” her Master ordered, walking down the hall.

One of the slaves tapped May on her shoulder, and gave her back her translator.

May hugged them both, and then hurried after Henry.


He led them into the same small meeting room where they had met last night.

The sophomore looked at her fellow slave. “Have you been in that awful metal thing all night?” she asked.

“Oh no, Collem took it off as soon as I entered his room last night. But I have to wear it when I am out in public.”

“And since we are in a private room, I am taking those stocks off, for now,” said Henry.

Angie stretched as she was freed. “Thank you, Master.”

“It will make it easier for you to eat some breakfast.” He gestured to the meeting table. On it was a platter that was covered with fruit and pastries.

As they were eating, Angie got a good look at her counterpart. “Holy shit, May! What did they do to you? You look fantastic!”

May told them about the oil that was poured over her head.

“That was very generous of Collem,” said Henry. “That oil is very expensive. It is worth about as much as an average worker makes in a year.”

The brunette sophomore did not know how to respond to that.

“How was your night with Collem?” asked Henry.

Angie blushed, “Humbling; did you know some women can come on demand, and others can make themselves not come?”

The sorcerer nodded. “They have had a lot of training. Most of the slaves here can do both of those things.”

Both girls were at a loss for words.

When they were finished eating, Henry said “I need to go talk business with Collem. You both stay here.”

They both nodded. Like there was somewhere else they were to go.


Baril was waiting outside the door, waiting for Henry. “My master will see you now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.