Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 9: The Orgy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Orgy - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Out in the locker area, Henry said, “Line up, from tallest to shortest.”

They had never done that before, so it took a minute for them to get themselves in order. Iris was easily the tallest, followed by Serena. After that it was more challenging. Bonnie was the shortest, followed by Angie. After that, Dawn, Monica, and May were virtually tied. Finally, May was determined to be a little taller, followed by Monica then Dawn.

“Everyone, hands behind your back, legs spread. Eyes forward, no talking to each other,” said Henry.

Starting with Iris, he stood in front of each girl. To some, he whispered something. To others he just went on to the next. Before he left, that girl would let out a gasp then a moan.

The two girls ahead of May, Henry didn’t say anything, so she couldn’t overhear what was being said.

When it was her turn, Henry looked her in the eye. May realized for the first time that they were the same height.

With a low voice, he said, “You have done an extraordinary job keeping your sisters’ libidos in check. But, because you have done such a good job, I have to do this...”

May gasped as he slipped something, about the size of a sunflower seed, between her labia. It fizzed like an Alka-Selzer, inflaming her clitoris.

The sophomore let out a guttural moan, as the restraints on her libido started to crumble.

After the final four had been similarly treated, Henry looked at his harem.

Iris was hunched over, furiously masturbating with her index and middle finger.

“I would advise you not to touch yourself. You will only make things worse.”

With great effort, the willowy senior stopped. Heavily panting, she returned to the posture she had been instructed to be in.

“None of you are going come until a man comes in you.”

All ten of them moaned in pain and frustration.

“This afternoon, we are going to have new roles. I am going to be a pimp, and you are going to be my whores.

“You see, there are some men who I either owe a debt, or I want them to be in my debt.

“You are to service them, letting them do whatever they want.”

The harem started moaning even louder.

“I can assure you, though, the first thing they will want to do is fuck.”

“Do we know any of them?” asked Serena.

Henry nodded. “Most of them are students, or former students. At least one of them will be a teacher.”

“We’re going to fuck a teacher?!” cried Dawn.

“Not all of you. Most men don’t have the stamina I do.”

None of the girls looked the slightest bit happy.

Henry tried to reassure them. “Don’t worry. In a half hour, you’ll be so horny you’ll hump a dog.”

He led them back out to the boys’ basketball court. “Just lay in a circle like you did on the other side.”

As they walked toward center court, May spoke up. “This is going to be rough, Sisters. Evidently, our master has put a spell on us that will make us progressively hornier until a man comes in us.”

The other nine moaned.

“Since it is affecting us all, making a circle won’t help.

“What we need to do is make sure we don’t make our situation worse. Don’t touch yourself.” As she was saying that, May’s right hand strayed to her crotch, and started rubbing her clit.

Embarrassed, she pulled her hand away. “I didn’t say it would be easy. The best thing to do is lay down, like Henry said, but with our hands behind our backs. That will make it harder to succumb to temptation.”

The rest of the harem nodded and assumed the same place in the circle where they had been in the girls’ gym.

May closed her eyes, and felt her clit swell and throb. Each throb seemed to grow a little more in intensity. She moaned and spread her legs.


Soon after the last bell rang, Henry’s guests assembled in the boys’ gym teacher’s office. Besides being all male, they were very different. One was a History teacher, Mr. Thompson. Another was last year’s football captain. There was a guy named Paul, who was toting a skateboard, and dressed the part of a skateboard slacker.

Lastly, there was Gary, May’s friend. He had gotten a text from her, saying that she needed his help.

Gary knew a few of them by sight, but none of them well. He had had Mr. Thompson last year for World History. He had gotten an A in the class, but neither had really made an impression on each other.

When all ten of them assembled, Henry entered. The entire group knew him

Henry had played D&D a few times with Gary. He hadn’t been playing the last few weeks. At the games, he did some small-scale magic tricks that Gary was still trying to figure out.

The fifteen-year-old walked around and greeted all his guests individually.

“I had already explained this to Mr. Thompson, but I think you should all know; when you leave here, you will not know who was here with you. You will know that other guys were here, but you will not be able to recall any details.”

Gary didn’t know if he believed him, but everyone else seemed to.

“I have a special gift for all of you. For some of you, it is a repayment for services rendered; for others, it is down payment for the future.”

Henry opened the door leading out onto the gym floor. From the gym came the sound of women moaning, panting, and crying out.

They all crowded the door looking out. When Gary got his turn, he saw in the center of the court was a group of naked girls. Their heads were all pointed toward the jump ball line, and their feet outward, like a giant star. They were all too far away for him to discern any details.

A scent wafted through the door that he had never smelt before, but it made is cock instantly hard. He knew instinctively, it was the smell of female sex.

“Who’s out there?” asked the ex-football star.

Henry listed each girl out there. Each girl seemed to raise interest in one of the men. For Gary, it was May. He had known that she was in trouble. From her change in figure, to her loss of interest in all the sci-fi things they both loved, he knew something was wrong.

“As you can hear and smell, they are all hot and horny. They will gladly fuck every one of you, as many times as you like.

One young man headed out the backdoor. “This is not for me,” he said as he left.

Gary headed for the door leading to the gym floor. “I need to get out there,” he said.

“Of course,” said Henry. “But the only way you can go out there is without your clothes.”

Gary tried to go through the doorway, but was stopped by something like a forcefield from Star Trek.

He stepped back and made up his mind. May needed a white knight to rescue her. He was going to be that knight, no matter what. He hastily shed his clothes and walked onto the gym floor.

The rest of the men looked at each other self-consciously. Henry smiled. “It looks like one has gotten the jump on all of you. You better hurry, or all you’ll get is sloppy seconds.”

The football star spoke. “Come on. We’ve all been naked in the locker room with other men.”

“But this is different,” said another man.

“We have the opportunity to bone some high school royalty out there,” the jock continued. “Are you going to let shyness get in the way?’

“Three of the girls out there are virgins, and I can guarantee they are all disease-free,” added Henry.

“Three virgins? Damn, how did you manage that?” asked another man.

Henry answered his question with silence.

After a minute of hemming and hawing, Paul the skateboarder, spoke up. “The only way to do this with minimal embarrassment is for all of us, is to solemnly swear we will all try to avoid looking at each other’s junk. I mean, none of us is here to look at naked guys. We’re here for the naked chicks.”

Everyone raised their hands and took the vow.

Paul continued. “Next we all undress at the same time. First, we take off our shoes and socks.”

In a few minutes, the eight men were down to their underwear. Paul continued to lead. “Here’s the moment of truth. On the count of three, we drop our drawers. One, two, three!”

Miraculously, none of the eight lost their nerve. As one they all dropped their short. Every one of them was sporting an erection, but none of them looked.

Henry applauded. “Very good, all of you! Feel free to sample all my girls’ bodies, however you see fit. Just cause no permanent harm.”

The eight naked men stormed the basketball court.


As Gary walked across the floor, his early resolve started to wane. Being naked under the bright lights made him feel more than a little exposed and self-conscious. But he didn’t stop. He had vowed to himself to help her, and he would.

Coming near the circle of girls, Gary didn’t see May. Rising on his tiptoes, he finally spied her brown hair on the far side.

As he walked around the circle, each girl made a pitch to him, telling all the things he could do to her, if he’d just fuck her first. Gary had started to lose his erection as he approached the circle. When the girls started talking to him, his boner returned.

When he finally reached May, she had her eyes closed. She was moaning and panting, but seemed more in control than the other girls. “May?” he called.

The brunette sophomore opened her eyes. “Gary? Thank God you’re here!”

“I am here to rescue you,” he said, leaning over and offering his hand.

She tried her best to smile. “That is very ... gallant of you, but I’m not going anywhere.”

Gary’s patience finally snapped. “What has happened to you? And I am not just talking about your body. You’ve been ignoring all our friends. You don’t seem interested in anything anymore...”

May shook her head. “I can’t explain it to you. Let’s just say that my priorities have changed.”

“But I love you!” he blurted out. “I’ve loved you from the moment I saw you in third grade.” Tears trickled down his cheek.

That confession left the girl stymied. “Oh, Gary! I didn’t know. I’ve known you for so long, I’ve always seen you as a friend. If you had told me earlier, things might have been different. But now, it is too late. I’m sorry Gary.”

The boy turned away. “I’m sorry too. Goodbye.”

“Wait! Gary, don’t go yet. I need your help. If you’ve ever counted me as a friend, I need this favor from you.”

He looked suspicious, “What?”

“Fuck me, right now.”

“What?!” Gary exclaimed.

“You are not a girl, so you may not understand. Right now, I am on the verge of an orgasm ... I am so close, but the only I can get over the top is for some man to screw me. I don’t know if you can imagine, but my clitoris aches so badly. If I don’t come soon, I think I’ll lose my mind.”

Gary nodded. “I think I understand. You’ve never experienced blue balls. It is probably not as bad, but I get the gist. Are sure you want me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.