Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 8: Preparations

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Preparations - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

May was by the edge of a very large pool, three times larger than an Olympic pool, but only waist deep. The whole pool was covered by a white ceiling that had holes to let the sunlight in. The roof was supported by large marble columns that surrounded the pool. Several more pillars were in the center of the pool. There was no sign of electricity. Unlit braziers were spaced between the outside pillars. There were also several low tables by the edge of the pool.

The brunette was completely naked, but that didn’t disturb her. The whole pool was empty except for her and Henry. Her master was also naked, and standing next to her.

“Hello, May,” he said.

“Where are we?” she asked, still admiring the unique surroundings.

“It’s a Roman bathhouse. I used to come here to relax, when I was young.”

“Is this a dream?” she asked.

“Very good! One of the disadvantages of having a harem is the lack of time I can spend with each of you individually. Visiting your dreams is a way to do this.”

“So, you are invading all the other girls’ dreams too?”

“‘Invading’ is such a harsh word. I like to think of it as spending quality time with each of my girls.”

May decided to change the subject. She reached down to see how real the dream was. “The water is so warm. How do they do that?”

Henry shrugged. “The Romans were marvelous engineers. They created a way to circulate the water through a system of heating coils.” He pointed off to the right. “If you want a cold dip, there’s another pool over there.

“This time of day, the pool would normally be packed with everyone from the common laborers to Senators. Many of the Senate’s greatest decisions were written and debated in this bath house.

“Also, women were never allowed in here. Their bathhouse was across the street.

“But this is a dream. I can change the rules to suit my needs.”

May let out a contented sigh, “It was a lovely place.”

“Yes, it was. It’s a shame that it is long gone.”

Henry waded over to the steps that led out of the pool. “Come with me,” he ordered.

The brunette followed to the side of the pool.

He led her to one of the low tables. “These were used for massages. Slaves tended to their masters, and enterprising young men massaged the others, for a price.”

“Were slaves common in ancient Rome?” she asked.

“Oh yes. Many were the spoils of conquered peoples. There were also indentured servants, who were slaves until they worked off their debt.”

Henry sat on the edge of the large table and patted the surface. “Lie down here, and spread your legs. Keep your hands above your head.”

May thought she knew what was coming, but she was wrong. Instead of mounting her, he scooted between her legs and started moving his small deft hands up and down her inner thighs.

The sophomore let out a moan. “Ooh! You’ve never done this before.”

“I like to mix things up. It’s hard to do this with nine other girls waiting.”

His hands slowly moved in a circle, up to her stomach then down to her thigh, never touching her pussy. Gradually his circle got smaller until he was all but touching her labia. He stroked her swollen lips, moving his fingers inside her slit, slowly moving them deeper inside her, never touching her clit.

May’s hips gyrated in time to his touch. Her moans echoed off the marble walls, filling the large room.

Finally, Henry moved his small finger up and lightly touched her clit.

She instantly felt an orgasm rising. Her breath sped up and her hips jerked violently.

He quickly pulled back his hand, leaving her having not yet peaked.

“Hey! I haven’t yet come,” cried May.

“I know. That’s the idea. What I just did has gone by many names. The current popular term is ‘edging’. Have you heard of it?”

Mystified, and more than a little annoyed, she shook her head.

“The idea is to take you as close to the edge of orgasm as possible, then stop. Wait until your passion wanes a bit, then do it again, this time even closer to the edge. If you do orgasm, that ends your session. You count the number of times you edged, and try to beat it next time.”

“That sounds like torture.”

Henry smiled. “Oh, it is; but a very sweet torture. Edging is best done by the girl herself. She has a better idea where her limits are and how to push them. The girl needs to be dedicated to not wanting to come, and to push herself to the limits.”

The master started again stroking her pussy softly with his soft fingers. “I am an exception to the rule. I know your body, and how you will respond, at least as well as you do.”

May’s breath started to quicken, and hips tried to force themselves against his hand.

He stroked inside her labia, slowly moving upward in gradually progressing circles.

When he finally touched her clit, May cried out. She tried to push her love button against his fingers, as she again felt an even stronger orgasm rising.

When she was just about to peak, he pulled away again.

May let out a scream of frustration.

“When you wake, I want you to edge as many times as you can without coming. Remember, you need to want to hold back your orgasm.”


May woke to a knock on her bedroom door. It was Max. “Sis, are you okay?”

Disoriented, she stumbled to the door. She almost opened the door, when she realized that she was naked. She had been sleeping in the raw the past few days, per her master’s wishes.

“I’m fine Max. Go to bed.”

“You didn’t sound like you usually do. You sounded like you were in pain.”

“It was just a bad dream. I’m fine.”

May sat down on her bed. Her clit ached like crazy. She wanted so bad to touch it.

“I’ll disturb the entire house,” she thought. “I’ll go out to the garage.”

May had set up a nest in one corner of the family’s large garage, for just these purposes.

Without dressing, she tiptoed out of her room, and down the stairs.

Waiting in a corner of the nightlight-lit hallway, Max watched in shock as he saw his sister’s mature naked body for the first time in real life.

He stealthily followed her to the garage. He propped the door to the garage open, so it didn’t fully close when his sister went through.

May turned on a small work light above her father’s workbench then walked over to her nest, which was comprised of a thin mattress and several old sheet and blankets. She collapsed onto it, and started masturbating furiously, rubbing her clit and tits.

As her felt her orgasm rise, she slowed down. When it almost crested, she pulled her hands away. She wanted desperately to come, but she remembered her master’s instructions. She laid in her nest, feeling her clit ache and throb.

Could she push it even further? With her index finger, she gently stroked her clit. She cried out as whole body quivered. Her hips jerked up and down, but she managed to hold back the orgasm.

“Got to calm down,” she whispered to herself. “Think of something unsexy.”

Try as she might, she couldn’t think of anything. She laid, moaning and panting for what seemed like hours.

While all this was going on, Max was standing not three feet from his sister, just outside of the circle of light from the workbench. May was so into her own world, he could have been standing right next to her, and she wouldn’t have noticed.

Finally, she thought her passion had ebbed a bit. Again, she gently touched her swollen clit. This time, she instantly came. There was no stopping it. She cried out in as much pain as in pleasure. Her whole body convulsed and shook for five minutes as orgasm after orgasm crashed against her body. She couldn’t stop them, though she thought she was going to have a stroke.

When her breath started to slow, Max beat a hasty retreat to his bedroom, softly closing the door to the garage behind him.

May collected herself and managed to find her feet. She walked softly to the bathroom, and took a shower, washing the massive amount sweat off her body. Once she was clean, she dried herself off then went to bed.


After school was over, the girls found that Henry was not in the room. Written on the blackboard were the words:

Groom Yourselves Then Dress and Meet Me in The Girls’ Gym

At the bottom of the note were Henry’s two sigils.

Lying in the middle of the room was the shaving equipment.

The ten got to work making sure they were hairless below their ears. They all took turns lathering, then shaving, their pits and pubes.

When they were all bare, they redressed and headed down the hall. This was earlier than usual for them to be out of the room, and some teachers and janitorial staff were still around. None of them seemed to notice the pack of ten schoolgirls though.

When they got to the gym door, there was an official-looking notice taped to the door. It said that both gyms were closed as health officials were cleaning up black mold contamination.

They all stood at the door.

“That shouldn’t be a problem for the gym classes,” said Monica. “They are all bowling at an alley this week.”

“But what should we do?” asked Dawn.

May pushed on the door. “We go in. This is obviously a ploy from Henry, to make sure we have the gym to ourselves.”

The door swung open easily.

Iris slapped her forehead. “Of course, I should have known that.”

Inside the gym, Henry was waiting. He was wearing his short black silk robe, and nothing else. “Welcome to your new home for the next day, ladies. Strip immediately.”

Bonnie looked around fearfully. “Are you sure no one will disturb us?”

“Not unless I want them to disturb us. That black mold notice will keep everyone else away. You girls almost didn’t come in.”

The gym consisted of mainly a basketball court, with bleachers on the sides. Other equipment could be brought in from side storage rooms, for various other sports.

The girls undressed, folded their clothes, and placed them on the bleacher seats.

Henry stood at center court. “Line up in front of me,” he called. “It is time for your inspection.”

The sorcerer seemed to take a lot of care inspecting each girl for stray stubble. He ran his hand over their legs, pits, ass, and pubes. Finally, he was satisfied, all his girls were bare.

“Very good, ladies; I am impressed. You have caught on to proper grooming so fast.”

Many of them beamed in pride from his words of praise.

“So, tell me, how was your experiment in edging? Show of hands, how many of you failed to edge even once, on your own?”

No hands were raised.

“Excellent; how many could edge only once, before losing control?”

Three girls sheepishly raised their hands.

“And how many edged twice?”

Four girls, including May, stuck their hands up.

“That’s fine, for the first time. Who managed to edge three times?”

Misty, the red-headed field hockey captain, raised her hand.

That left just Monica, the Hispanic sophomore, and Serena, the black cheerleading captain.

“How many times did you two edges?” asked Henry.

“Five for me,” said Serena. “I had dabbled in edging before.”

“Five for me as well,” said Monica. “I had merged with Serena yesterday and remembered her experiences.”

Their master nodded. “You might want to merge some more with your sisters tonight. It might make things easier. Then again, it could make things worse.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Iris.

“I am talking about the rules for tonight. Tomorrow, I want you all at your libidinous peak. That means, edging is all the sexual activity you can do, either by yourself or with each other. No one is to come. That will be saved for after school tomorrow.”

“What’s happening tomorrow?” asked Bonnie.

Henry winked. “It’s a surprise. Let’s just say that it will not be an experience you’ll soon forget.

“I will be leaving you alone, mostly. I have some preparation I need to work on. I will bring you food during your time here.

“You may go to both gyms and locker rooms. That will give you room to spread out and explore. You are not to leave the gym area for any reason.”

With that, he left them alone.


“So, what do we do now?” asked Bonnie.

“This is not our secret room,” said May, heading for the bleachers. “We don’t have to stay naked here. We can get dressed.”

“Why would you want to?” asked Angie, the green-eyed junior.

May stopped in her tracks. “What?”

“Why would you want to get dressed? We are all sisters here. We have all seen every inch of your gorgeous body. We have nothing to hide from each other. Why would want to cover yourself. Are you cold?”

The sophomore was stymied. “I don’t know. Being dressed is how I’ve always lived my life, until now.”

Angie cupped her sister’s breast with her right hand. May let out a gasp. “This is a new life, a new beginning. We are now slaves to our master, Henry. He wants us naked, when we are alone together. We must honor his wishes.”

“Okay!” she said, pulling away.

“Let’s all have sex!” exclaimed Bonnie.

The rest of the girls laughed.

“My, you’ve become quite the minx, haven’t you?” said Iris, giving her a hug.

“But we can’t!” cried May. “Didn’t you hear Henry? We can’t orgasm for the next day.”

Iris, the student body president, shook her head. “I don’t think he can stop us from coming.”

“He is master of our bodies, as well as our souls.” May gestured to her new curves. “I am a symbol of that.”

Some of the girls looked unconvinced.

The sophomore raised her hands, showing her new sigils. “Let’s merge instead. I want to get to know you all so much better. That can be done so much better merging than through mere sex.”

The rest of the girls nodded, and paired up.

Iris faced May. “That’s the closest we have ever come to an argument,” said the senior.

The sophomore nodded. “Let’s hope it will never come closer.”

The two joined hands, their sigils touching. After a few seconds, May cried out, “Oh, my God!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.