Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 6: Moon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Moon - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

The final bell rang and her last class rushed out of her classroom to get home. Moon Potter, the art teacher, walked around, making sure all the art supplies were stored correctly.

Ms. Potter was not a tall woman, but gave that impression because she was so slim. She had narrow hips and small breasts. Her brunette hair was cut short, like a man’s. She wore a simple hemp dress with a rainbow across the bodice.

There was a tap on her open door. Standing in it were two girls from first period. The teacher prided herself in knowing all her students’ names, but it took a second for her to bring it up. She knew Jenny because she had just got rid of that hideous goth look she used to have. Bonnie was a quiet student and was harder to recall.

“Jenny! Bonnie! Come in.”

The two girls walked in holding their art project, folded in their arms.

“Are you having problems with your rugs?”

Bonnie shook her head. “Oh no! We’ve finished it.”

“Already? I’m impressed.”

“Would you like to see them?” asked Jenny, with a grin.

The slim art teacher nodded, “Of course.”

The two unfolded their four foot by four foot rug and displayed their work before them. “Do you like?” asked Bonnie.

The two rugs took her breath away. They glistened and flashed before her. The colors seemed to change hues and have a 3-D effect. Neither of them were the least risqué, but the longer she looked at them, the more sexually aroused she got. She felt her nipples push against her brightly colored hemp dress, and her panties get wet.

The short-haired brunette walked up to the two rugs. She ran her fingers through them, mesmerized. “Did you really make these rugs yourself?” she asked in a husky voice.

They both nodded. “With a little help from our friends,” said Jenny with a giggle.

“How would you grade them?” asked Bonnie.

She did not take her eyes off the enticing rugs. “A’s, definitely. A’s for both of you.”

Bonnie and Jenny folded their artwork over, so the back was only visible. “Thank you so much, Ms. Potter,” they chorused, and headed toward the door.

“W-Wait! I need to keep it here, so ... the other students can see it.”

“We’ll bring them back on Friday, when all the other rugs will be here,” said Bonnie.

Ms. Potter grabbed the blonde girls arm. “Actually, I would like to keep them permanently, so future students can see them.”

Jenny shook her head sadly. “We’re sorry. We’ve already promised our rugs to someone else.”

Bonnie continued. “If you’d like to talk to him, he may be willing to make a trade.”

The teacher nodded eagerly. “Please! I’ve got to have them.”

The two freshmen walked down the hall, with the thirty-eight-year-old following, her eyes focused on the two folded rugs.

As she walked, Moon felt her vaginal fluids soak through her panties and start to leak down her leg. She could not remember the last time she felt so aroused.

Bonnie reached out and grabbed the knob to room E-14. A bank of lockers turned into a door.

Ms. Potter did not see the appearance. She was looking elsewhere.

“We’re here,” said Jenny.

The art teacher looked up. “I don’t remember a door being here.”

“Now, when you get in, you’ll have to take off your clothes,” said Bonnie

That left her speechless. “I ... I can’t do that!”

“Then I guess you won’t get the rugs,” said Jenny.

Bonnie took her by the hand and led her to the door. “Don’t worry. We’ll be naked too.”

When she walked in, Ms. Potter found an empty classroom, with a pile of beanbag chairs in the far corner.

In the room was a group of eight schoolgirls, all naked. Some of them had been in her class before, and others she had seen in the halls. They were all kneeling in two neat rows.

The young man standing in front of them had black hair. She thought she may have seen him a few times between classes, but was not sure.

The size of his penis was what truly shocked her. It was the largest erection she had ever seen. It was standing out straight, like a flagpole from a building She had never seen a cock that big, even in her slutty college days. The thought of getting an erection that size inside her filled her with fear.

“Welcome, Moon,” he said softly.

“How did he know my name?” she wondered.

All eight girls rocked back on their heels and stood up. Without a word, they surrounded the confused teacher and undressed her. The press of the eight made is impossible to move or resist. Behind her, Jenny and Bonnie were also disrobing; but she couldn’t see that.

“Wha-what do you want?” she cried as her dress with a rainbow pattern on it was pulled over her head.

The young man replied, “I think it’s obvious. Right now, I want to see your body.”

In short order, her beige bra and panties were also removed, with her sopping panties lying at her ankles. The leather sandals she was wearing were unbuckled.

The eight, plus the two newly nude sisters, retook their places, kneeling before him.

“My name is Henry. Please come and talk to me.”

Ms. Potter nearly tripped stepping out of her sandals and panties. She used her hands to cover her small breasts and natural bush.

“Hands down, please,” said Henry softly.

Without thinking, she obeyed.

“Kneel,” he said, pointing to a space in front of Joy, the third girl.

She sank to her knees, automatically.

“Now, I hear you want to own my rugs,” he said.

Suddenly refocused to her mission. Even folded, the folded art projects glittered, causing her arousal to grow. She nodded. “That’s right.”

“I am very attached to them, as they are the product of my girls’ labor. But I am willing to let them go for one hundred thousand dollars each.”

Moon’s jaw hit the floor. “I can’t do that!”

“That’s right. Teachers don’t make much money, plus you have a sick mother to care for.”

“How do you know that?!” she exclaimed.

He didn’t answer. Instead, he said, “There is more than one way to pay for the rugs.”

She felt a rock in the pit of her stomach. “Okay...”

“There are two things you need to do, and the rugs are yours.

“First, I think you’ll agree that Jenny and Bonnie did a spectacular job on the rugs. Worthy of an A”

The brunette short-haired teacher nodded, “Most definitely.”

“I want them to get an A for not just this project, but for the whole school year.”

Ms. Potter thought for deeply for few seconds. She glanced repeatedly at the magic rugs.

“That means, even if my girls never show up for class and never turn in another assignment, they would still get an A”

“I can do that,” she whispered.

Both girls let out a whoop and gave each other a high five.

“What is the other task?’

“You become my fucktoy for the evening.”

She felt like she knew it was coming. “You can’t be serious.”

“No matter what I ask, however depraved, you will do it, willingly and enthusiastically. One refusal and the rugs are forfeit.”

Moon closed her eyes, battling herself. “You won’t hurt me, will you?” she asked

“None of the damage will be permanent. You will be able to go to work tomorrow.

“And it’s not like you don’t need it. You haven’t had a good fuck in three years, after you got divorced.”

“How do know these things?!” she screamed.

“And by seeing how your twat is dripping, you are certainly ready for action.”

The teacher buried her face in her hands in embarrassment. “Yes,” she whispered.

“I’m sorry,” said Henry. “I didn’t hear that.”

“Yes! Use me. Make me your fuckpuppet.”

“You are using your body for material gain. You know what that makes you.”

Again, she buried her head in her hands. “Yes.”

“What?”

“A whore.”

“That’s right, a whore. Once you do this, you will never think about yourself the same way ever again. Are you sure you want to do this?”

She looked over at the folded rugs and shuddered. “I’m sure. I don’t think I can live without those rugs.”

Henry nodded, “Very well.” He looked over at Iris. “Go get a chair for our slut.”

She returned, dragging a red beanbag chair.

“Hey! That’s mine!” exclaimed Angie.

Iris shrugged. “It’ll wash off.”

“Lie down and spread your legs, whore,” Henry ordered.

The older woman crawled over to the bag and assumed the required position.

She looked at Henry’s cock with fear. During the whole conversation, his erection never showed any sign of deflating. Precum was now dripping off the tip.

“Please,” she whispered. “Be gentle, at least at first.”

Her new master wagged his finger. “You have no right to make any demands tonight. I will treat you any way I see fit.”

Moon let out a whimper of fear.

With one thrust, Henry buried all ten inches of his cock all the way inside her well lubricated vagina.

The teacher cried out, arching her back, “Oh my God!”

He pulled out all but his head and rammed it in again.

She looked up and saw Jenny straddling her face. “This’ll be fun,” the dirty blonde said with a giggle. She dropped to her knees, pinning Moon’s shoulders to the ground, burying her pussy onto her teacher’s face.

Ms. Potter had not had sex with a girl since her crazy college days, but it all came back to her. She licked up Jenny’s wet snatch and flicked her clit.

One taste of her juices and the teacher gasped. It was like the feeling she felt looking at her rug had taken liquid form, and she was ingesting it. Her whole body vibrated in sexual ecstasy. She hungrily lapped up as much of the girl’s fluid as possible.

As all of this was going on, a separate girl sat on each of her hands. Unable to see, the teacher used her sense of feel to find and diddle their clits.

In the distance, the overwhelmed teacher heard more girls moaning. She wasn’t sure if they were masturbating or pleasuring each other.

Henry kept pounding her with long steady strokes. He was relentless in his assault on her newly stretched vagina.

Moon had long since lost count of the number of orgasms she’d had. Who knew that pussy juice could be such a source of sexual bliss?

Finally, after what seemed like hours, he finally came. His ejaculation felt like a punch inside her. The semen spurted out of her pussy, covering the floor in a big puddle.

As Henry pulled out, so did the three girls who had been riding her.

She thought she might get a moment to catch her breath, but found four new girls moving in to take their place.

A tall willowy blonde straddled her crotch and ground her clit into hers. The art teacher had heard of tribadism, or tribbing, but had never actually done it before.

Bonnie, her other student, took Jenny’s place. She stood, straddling her face. The teacher licked her lips in anticipation. She hoped that this one’s juices would be as erotically compelling as the other.

“Jenny said you were really good,” said Bonnie blushing. She couldn’t think of anything else to say as she knelt on her face.

Two new girls she didn’t know sat on her hands, riding them.

Bonnie’s pussy did not disappoint. Again, the sexual allure of her rug was given liquid form. The taste was like her sister, but different. She voraciously licked and sucked on her tight pussy, flicking her clit.

The young short-haired blonde moaned, as she rocked her hips against her teacher’s mouth.

The room was filled with sounds and smells of Sapphic lust. Moon lost herself in a world where nothing mattered but erotic pleasure. She kept feeling that she should be overwhelmed by it all, and cry out for it to stop. But she didn’t. She was surprised by her own appetite and endurance.

After the four currently on top of her were sated, they got off her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.