Nocturnal Nurishment
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wendy is certain she needs some more spice in her life. Perhaps her behavior modification schooling did not work after all.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Violence  

I have had Jack and Andy in my employ for these several months past and I have been circumspect in commanding that neither of them deposit any of their commoner folk seeds into my vaginal tract and catch me in a way that I would find personally distasteful. I was most gratified to have both of the lads at my beck and call and admit I had succumbed to a certain sense of joy at their enthusiastic efforts to bring me to satisfying orgasm with excellent skills whenever I was in need of such pampering.

My doting husband was amused at my weakness in sacrificing my pride and dignity in search of the tingle that made me complete and eager to receive their liquid offerings in my mouth or my wide open flanks. I even allowed them to play and punish my feminine slit with their tongues and their fingers but never their cocks for fear of unwanted offspring. He would interrogate me fully on top of our marital bed wanting every detail of my wantonness and a complete description of the indignities I had suffered under the workmen's control. I must admit his forthright excitement at the disclosures generally resulted in a strenuous workout of spirited spanking followed by a frenzied poking of his cock into my deliriously happy cunt until he spewed his seeds deep inside my vaginal tract. It was with some satisfaction, I reported to him that I was with child some few months later and I have to honest in my belief that is was entirely due to my terrible wanton behavior with Jack and Andy.

My darling son was the spitting image of his father Donald and we named him Donald Jr. so there could be no doubt whatsoever. I dismissed Jack and Andy from my employ as they were becoming too demanding in their attitudes and far beyond the scope of my kinky nature.

Instead, I became close friends with my aunt's new protégée. He was a young man of only some twenty years and studying for the ministry. His looks were astonishingly feminine in their totality and the first thing I did when I had him alone in the hallway alcove was to use my wily fingers to check out his male anatomy to my full satisfaction and his obvious pleasure. I knew for a fact that my anal-minded aunt had been most likely bending over with great delicacy for his impalements hoping that he would find her posterior juicy enough for him to overlook her advanced years.

He did not hesitate to place me in the same submissive position as soon as we were behind a closed door and I granted his audacity with my open flanks ready for his attentions. This was quite different than anything with my respectful husband or the rough workmen. It was something very close to being what one could describe as "Love" because I found my pulse racing and my heart beating fast as I did my best to stretch to accommodate his oversized cock. At one point when I was near to fainting from the excitement of his manipulations, I distinctly heard him reciting his prayers as if he were doing God's work to sooth my frantic nerves and muscles. I leaned back into his manly cock and let him give me his spunk with complete abandon and loss of any sense of logic or reason.

When I kissed my young minister to be, I would leave my eyes open so I could gaze on his beautiful face and taste the wonder of his essence on my tongue. I wanted his cock inside me so desperately that I was even ready to give him access to my female slit if he wanted to risk the result. My aunt probably suspected I was having it on with the young man but she made no complaint because she was a discreet person above all else. I thought at one time that she might be spying on us from some vantage point just to heighten her sense of decadent depravity. I didn't mind because I would have done the same thing had the positions been reversed.

A few months later, my husband and I were invited to my aunt's estate for a shooting weekend and he accepted with great pleasure because it was his favorite sport. I do believe he would rather go shooting than to hump me in the altogether on a bed of roses.

The young minister in training, whose name was Vincent, was well-liked by my husband who had heard of his shooting prowess with regard to moving targets. I saw them sitting close together and thought they made a fine couple with the minister definitely the feminine side of the equation. The thought came upon me that it might be interesting for all three of us to wind up in the same bed just for the opportunity to see who would do what to whom.

I saw my aunt looking at me with much amusement in her eyes and I knew instinctively that she had sensed exactly what I was thinking and it mortified me to be so transparent. I had the distinct impression that she was thinking of expanding my thoughts of a kinky threesome into a four-way encounter with her sampling the size of my Donald's cock. These naughty thoughts kept running though my dirty mind the entire time at dinner and my cunt was soaking wet with desire as we repaired to the library for our after dinner coffee. The men of course went into the study for cigars and brandy. I think I would have rather preferred the cigars and brandy and the pleasure of male rough speech in the absence of feminine presence.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.