Accidental Hero  - Cover

Accidental Hero

Copyright© 2015 by Coaster2

Chapter 6: Sym Moves in ... Temporarily

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sym Moves in ... Temporarily - Ian Dunlop was not a boy to stand by and watch others who were in trouble. But by any standard, his adventures through his youth were anything but ordinary.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Slow  

"Are you sure, Mr. and Mrs. Dunlop? I mean, it's the perfect solution for me, but I'm a stranger. It's not like your daughter was living here."

"Ian has vouched for you and that's good enough for us," Dad said. "But the big question is about the rent. What can you afford?"

"Well, I was expecting to pay more than four hundred dollars per month, not counting utilities and food. Even then, I'd just be scraping by."

"Well then, three hundred a month for room, board, and utilities should fit into your budget," Dad said with a grin.

"You're serious? Three hundred a month for room and board? I'd be crazy not to accept."

"Good," Mom said. "Then it's settled. You can move in any time you like. And, you can get a ride to school with Ian, right Ian?" she grinned.

"Absolutely, Mom. Guaranteed door-to-door service, no charge."

The discussion continued with my suggestion that she move in before the school year begins to lessen the disruption later on. With my parents' approval, she agreed. I could see her look of relief and I smiled at the easy way my parents accepted the idea of someone new in our home.

"You deserve a very big reward, Ian," Sym told me as I drove her home. "You've solved a problem I didn't think I'd be able to solve. I'm going to thank you in a very personal way the first chance I get."

We were sitting in my old pickup, rolling along toward her house after a big roast beef Sunday dinner. She had moved over to the center of the seat and was leaning on me with her hand rubbing on my thigh.

"Are you going to have any trouble explaining what the plan is to your parents?" I asked.

"No. I'm afraid they just assumed I would take care of this myself and didn't give much thought to how I would go about it. They think of me as an adult now, so they feel I can manage on my own. I wish that was so, but I have more school to complete and I'm damned if I'm going to give up now."

"Well, all that worry is in the past. You have a place to live and the privacy of your own room. We even have a home computer and printer that you can use for reports and the like."

"Pull over, Ian," she said.

"What? Why?"

"Just pull over," she insisted.

I spotted an empty parking lot in front of a retail store and pulled in there. I'd barely got the truck stopped when Sym attacked my fly, fished out my cock, and began to give me my first in-truck blow job. I was in no position to protest, so I sat back and watched as she expertly brought me to full staff, then proceeded to milk me dry. I would be hard pressed to remember a better blow job. Sym had become quite an artist with her tongue and hand, while I continued my education at the reciprocal pleasure. In this case, there was no way for me to return the favour, so I left it as a debt owed.

"What was that all about?" I asked, pretty sure I knew the answer.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was about what might happen this fall? In one day, you solved everything. I just wanted to reward you for being the great guy you are. It was a very lucky day when I sat beside you in that psych class. I'll bet you never guessed it would turn out this way. A virgin no more," she grinned.

"No ... you're right. It was a very lucky day for me ... and I'm definitely no longer a virgin. I had a pretty good idea how stressed you were when you told me about your problem yesterday. I'm just glad you didn't have to suffer very long."

We sat in the cab, kissing for a while before I started the truck and we continued our journey to Sym's house.

"Do you want me to come in and explain what we've arranged with the support of my parents?"

"No ... no need. I'll tell them and they won't question it. They'll just assume I solved it myself."

As I drove back to my home, I wondered just what kind of relationship Sym had with her parents. It sounded like a very distant one. Someday I'd like to ask Sym about that. I was curious to know.

When I saw Sym at school the next day, I asked her how it went with her parents.

"I haven't told them. I'll let them know when I move out," she said, not looking at me.

I was about to say something, but stopped and held back. Maybe she'd tell me in due course. Then again, maybe not. It was one of those mysterious things that surrounded her family. It was personal though, so I would let her tell me about it in her own time.


Symphony was a clever young lady. When she surveyed the bedrooms, she took note of location and chose the guest room rather than Danielle's old room. When I asked her why, she said: "Because it's at the end of the hall as far away from the master bedroom as it can be and it's right across the hall from your room. Plus, there's a bathroom right outside the door. It's perfect," she smirked.

I could see her mind working and I smiled in recognition. The question was, when would we get the chance to take advantage of the proximity? I had always been responsible for the cleanliness of the end bathroom and my bedroom. That meant Mom never had to worry about keeping our rooms clean. Was that going to give us the privacy we were hoping for? Too soon to tell.

Sym fitted into the Dunlop household as if she'd been a part of the family all along. She didn't think twice about helping out in the kitchen, laundry or general housekeeping. I don't know whether Mom saw her as a replacement for Danielle or not, but the two of them got along really well. In fact, I felt Sym was closer to my mother than she was to her own. I very seldom heard her talking to her parents on the phone. It was as if she was alienated from them.

It was the second Saturday after Sym moved into our home when we had a chance for some privacy. Mom and Dad had gone into town to shop and didn't expect to be back until just before supper. That left us most of the afternoon on our own. We immediately took advantage of the situation.

Sym was still in reward mode, trying to think of all the ways she could thank me for rescuing her. She showed me the right way to do doggy style, we tried reverse cowgirl (regular cowgirl was better, in my opinion) and generally made a mess of the sheets in my room. Somewhere around four o'clock, Sym decided we had better begin cleaning up the place and airing out the room. She said it stank of sex. Personally, I didn't think it smelled that bad.

Anyway, Sym's timing was perfect. She had the sheets washed and dried before my parents got home and when I made the bed you couldn't tell we'd done anything at all in my room. It got a little cool in the room, so I closed the window. Mom and Dad arrived carrying a bunch of bags and said "Hi" as they came in the door. They wondered how we spent the afternoon and we lied and said we studied some and watched a bit of TV. We didn't get any funny looks, so I guess they bought our story.

Mom was upstairs after supper, putting some things away when she came down the hall to my room. My door was open, so she stepped into the room.

"You might want to try some air freshener next time," she smiled, then turned and left.

I waited until she was downstairs before I tiptoed across the hall to Sym's room and knocked quietly. She opened the door and I told her what Mom and said. I saw her eyes get big as she realized what it meant, then immediately started to worry whether that might cost her a place in her new home.

"I don't think so," I said. "She might say something to me, but the way she reacted, she just wanted us to know that we weren't fooling anyone. I guess the next question is going to be if she wants us to quit. It's hard to tell with her, but I don't think she's mad at me or you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.