Ty Pranger - Cover

Ty Pranger

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A retired Army man returns to his home town wondering what to do with the remainder of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Ty walked into the hospital room and he saw Denise emitting a glow as a new mother only could. He could see that the delivery was very tiring for her. She looked happy but at the same time exhausted. In her arms she was hold the baby. Ty went up to Denise and gave her a kiss on her forehead and looked at the new addition to the family.

He looked at the baby and the only thing he could say was “Is it a boy or a girl?”

Both Denise and the Doctor laughed since they had omitted to tell Ty the sex of the baby.

Denise said, “Ty, I would like for you to meet Mark Pranger your son. He is a seven pound ten ounce baby boy.”

“He is cute and you look happy but tired. Why don’t you go to sleep and get some rest?”

Denise reluctantly agreed to do that and handed the baby to Ty who handle the baby very gently for a while and then handed it to a nurse.

Ty sat with Denise but she soon fell asleep. He just looked at her and saw the beauty in her as his wife, his lover and now a mother. He was thankful that she had decided to spend her life with him. With her now as a mother and him as a father they had the responsibility of raising their new baby. He told himself that he was going to be a good father and hoped he would be as good a father as his father was to him.

When Denise and the baby came home from the hospital the challenges they faced were no different than what every new parent faces. The crying baby, the baby that doesn’t want to go to sleep and the many other things that all babies did were met and handled.

Ty knew that after changing more than a few diapers that he had lost his taste for putting mustard on his hot dogs.

At work the crime rate was down and that was good for a number of reasons. Kurt came to Ty who was sitting at his desk and asked him to investigate a burglary. He said a citizen had reported someone had entered their home and stolen a jewelry box.

“Kurt, is there some reason you want me to handle what sounds like a simple burglary and not just have the responding officer make a report?”

“The citizen that reported this burglary is the Mayor and he is asking for you to investigate it. He says his wife was impressed on how you handle that roof top incident. She wants the best we have to investigate this and that is why he asked for you. I know you don’t have much on your plate now so do me a favor and make the Mayor happy and investigate this loss.”

“Okay boss but you owe me for this.”

Ty and Cory drove out to the Mayor’s home. They were greeted by Phyllis who was dressed like she was going out. A tight six inch above the knee skirt with a tight sweater that showcased her probably thirty eight DD cup breasts made her look very desirable. Ty could tell by how she acted that she knew she attracted men with her looks.

Ty introduced her to Cory and asked her to tell them what had happen. They followed her into the master bedroom and she pointed to the top draw on her dresser where she said she kept her jewelry box.

She said when she went there this morning the box was missing. The last time she saw the box was two days ago. Further she said there is no indication that anyone broke in to the house but she and her husband do have a bad habit of not locking their doors during the day.

Cory took a report of the items stolen while Ty check the doors to see if there were any signs of a break in. He also looked around to see if he could find any clues as to what had happened.

They left Phyllis saying they will do what they can to try and find her missing jewelry. Ty gave her his card and told her to call him if she had anything to add to this burglary. Ty told Cory to check all the pawn shops for the missing items.

The next day as Ty was driving to work he received a call on his cellphone from Phyllis.

“Can you come over now? There is something that I want to show you.”

Ty called in saying he would be late in coming in and headed over to the Mayor’s home. He had some suspicions on what had happened but as of yet he didn’t have any proof.

Phyllis greeted him warmly and showing him into the living room asked him to take a seat saying she would be right back. He saw her walk into the master bedroom.

Ty was sitting wondering if he was right when he heard Phyllis say from the bedroom, “Oh Ty, can you come in here.”

He stood but at the same time put his cellphone into the record mode as he walked to the bedroom. There laying on the bed on her side with her hand holding up her head was Phyllis. She didn’t have a stich of clothes on and she presented a very erotic picture. Her large breasts and the little pubic hair she had were like a picture of a woman you would see posing in a men’s magazine.

“Phyllis what is going on, get dressed and come on back to the living room.”

“Ty this is what I wanted to show you. I wanted to show you me. The reason I am this way is that I want you to make love to me as I haven’t had a good fuck in over a month. I know you are interested in me, I can tell by how you look at me. Come here and take your clothes off and make love with me. The Mayor is in meetings all day so we won’t be disturbed.”

“Phyllis, you don’t understand so pay attention. I love my wife and I am not going to make love to you. Get dressed!”

“If you don’t make love to me I am going to say that you came here and tried to rape me.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I will say that you forced yourself on me and I fought you off.”

Raising his hand to her showed her the cellphone that was in it.

“What’s that, what are you doing?”

“This is my phone which has recorded what you said when I first walked in here and now I have a video of you buck naked. I wonder what your husband will say when he sees this and hears what you have just said and tried to do?”

“Oh my God, you can’t show him that. He will divorce me and I won’t get anything. Please Ty, delete what you recorded.”

“Get dressed and come back to the living room.”

Ty was sitting on a chair when Phyllis came out of the bedroom dressed in a fully buttoned housecoat. She looked somewhat contrite as she sat down.

“Please delete that recording. I am sorry for what I did and what I said.”

“Phyllis, you should understand that I am not going to delete that recording. You should also understand that there is going to be a big change in your life. I have met your husband a few times and I think he is a nice guy. He deserves to have an attractive wife which he has. He also deserves to have a wife who knows how to keep her legs crossed and her husband happy. To that end I will not show this recording to anyone if you limit your sexual activity to your husband.”

“Ty, he isn’t much of a lover.”

“Well you had better teach him. That is the only sex you are going to be getting from now on so if it takes giving him head or prostate massages you had better learn to do that.”

“I don’t like doing that sort of stuff.”

“As I said, you had better learn to like doing that if you want to get any loving. Teach him as you are an attractive woman with a nice body and it goes without saying that you are experienced in the ways of making love. Teach him by what you say and do for him to be the stud you want him to be. Do you understand what I am saying and what you need to do?”

“Yes I do, I don’t see that I have any alternative.”

“Now that is settled, so let me ask you, was there ever a robbery or was this something you just thought up?’

She didn’t answer for a while but then with her eyes downcast she finally said, “Maybe I just misplaced the jewelry box, yes I think that is what I did?”

Ty left the house thinking that this is what he thought had happened. There just were too many valuable things in plain sight as a laptop that could have been easily carried away besides the jewelry if there actually had been a burglary.

Denise was ecstatic that she was a mother but she also was anxious to get back to work as a number of her cases were coming up for trial. Connie, Denise’s mother had volunteered to babysit three days a week and Denise had made arrangements with one of the girls at work mother to handle the other two days. Denise was so well organized that she had backups for the backups should one of these two not be able to babysit.

Ty was doing the babysitting Saturday morning as Denise was at work. The doorbell chimed and he could see Dale standing there probably bringing the rent check. Ty invited Dale into the house.

After giving Ty the rent check Dale said, “Do you own the woods that are south of me towards the creek?”

“Yes that is part of the fifty acres of woods that came with the land I purchased from the prior owner. When I was younger I did some squirrel hunting there. Why are you asking?”

“The reason I am asking is that when I am upstairs in the bedroom I can see the woods and I periodically see a pickup truck going into those woods. It is none of my business but I was wondering what is going on there.”

“I have no idea but thanks for telling me. I will go there and take a look when I have some time.”

After Denise came home and later that afternoon Ty remembered what Dale had said. He went to check out those woods. As he was parking his car he could see some tire tracks that were there in some mud which led into the woods. Ty walked into the woods following the tire tracks. Once inside the woods the trees thinned out and it wasn’t as dense as it appeared to be at the entrance or he remembered it to be.

Ty walked in farther and he didn’t like what he saw. There was some evidence of people camping there but the thing that pissed Ty off was the large number of marijuana plants that were growing there. These plants were not grown for individual consumption as there were too many of them. This was a commercial criminal enterprise. Ty took some photos and left thinking about what he should do about what was going on here.

Monday morning Ty asked to speak to Kurt. Taking a seat in Kurt’s office, Ty told him about the marijuana growing operation he found on his land.

“What do you think we should do about it” said Kurt.

“If it were a few plants and the way the law is evolving on marijuana I would say we go in there and just burn the plants. But this is a big operation that we need to catch whoever is running it and then destroy the plants. Since we don’t know who is doing it and they are not always there, doing a stakeout presents a problem. I don’t think we can spare the manpower to do a stakeout so I was thinking we do something different. We have the Hastings-300B warning device that we can put next to the road that would send us a signal when a vehicle goes by it. When we get this warning signal we could descend in mass on these woods. Once those responsible are taken into custody then we can ask the auxiliary to come in and help us destroy the plants.”

“It’s a good plan and let’s do it. Until we do however let keep this operation limited to a small number of people as we don’t want the word to get out what we are doing.”

Three days later they received a signal that a vehicle had gone by the warning device. Ty called a quick meeting telling those there what the raid they were going on was about and for everyone to wear vests as no one knew what to expect. He asked Dan and Kevin to bring the rifles.

The show of force was overwhelming resulting in them catching two men in their early forties. These men admitted to being the ringleaders of this operation. The reason they were doing this they said was because they were laid off from their jobs. The money they made growing this weed was more than they could make working. The next day the auxiliary was brought to these woods and they destroyed the plants by cutting them down and putting them in a big pile which was set on fire. Ty thought the burning plants gave some members of the auxiliary a high.

The annual Police benefit dinner-dance had a very large turnout. Denise looked great in a black and white strapless dress she was wearing. She had made a serious effort to lose the weight she had put on during her pregnancy. She told Ty she was back to her ‘fighting weight.’ The dress showed a little cleavage and the fine figure she had. Ty told her she was the best looking woman that was there tonight.

Among the attendees were the Mayor and his wife. Ty had a chance to talk to Phyllis without anyone overhearing their conversation. He told her she looked very appealing in the red strapless dress she was wearing. To him besides looking good he also told her she looked happy. Ty asked her how things were going at home.

She smilingly said, “Things are going good. My husband is a fast learner and a good pupil. It seems like he has discovered how good sex can be and is not shy when it comes to making love in a number of different ways. He can’t keep his hands off me and I think we have now made love in every room in the house. This morning he took me while I was bending over the kitchen table. I have never made love that way before and was a little surprised when he pulled my dress up over my hips and did his thing. It was different but it was nice. I think with the training that I have given him because of what you said I have created a monster. You know what, I hope he never changes.”

Smiling at Ty as she walked away she said, “Thanks again.”

Ty watched her and her fine ass as she walked away and thought about the Mayor doing what she said he did this morning. He knew that the Mayor was one happy and lucky fellow.

Walking back from the bar with drinks in his hands Ty saw that Denise was talking to a couple. The lady was fairly attractive and the man was an Air Force Colonel wearing his officer mess blues. Denise thanked Ty for the drink and introduced Ty to Debra and Jack Lerner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.