Alice - Cover

Alice

by John Demille

Copyright© 2015 by John Demille

Brother/Sister Incest Story: My dowdy sister was hiding a killer body and a submissive personality. She made me happy for life

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Big Breasts   .

This story was inspired by a badly written piece of stroke on this site. I felt compelled to fix it, but ended up with a rewrite that is much more than the original in every way. It’s still very much a cliché-filled stroke story.


At sixteen my life wasn’t typical. I lived alone with my older sister Alice who’s only seventeen.

We lived with our eighty-two year old grandmother, but she fell a while back and had to be taken to live in a nursing home leaving us to live alone. We visited granny daily as she was our only living relative and we loved her dearly.

Since granny’s fall our lives have taken on a rhythm of school, home, chores and then relax for a movie.

No one seemed to know or notice that Alice is pretty except me. She stood only 5 feet tall with a well rounded build. Alice had always been very modest and dowdy in her choice of clothes; I guess that could be due to being raised by an elderly woman all her life. She wears baggy clothing to conceal her substantial bosom and long skirts to hide her legs. She even wears her hair in a bun and doesn’t seem to have a clue that she could do something about the hair on her upper lip.

Alice’s choice of attire and fashion made her look fat in her school clothing, but having seen her in a bathing suit, I knew she had a great little voluptuous body under her covering. Just like every teen, I’ve spied on her and checked her clothing and I knew for a fact that those mountains on her chest are E sized beauties. She wore weird bras that kept her boobs kind of squished and somewhat hidden, contributing to her fat look.

Sis was never popular at school, and had few friends, none of whom were close enough to have ever been into our modest apartment.

I, on the other hand, were a jock. Six feet tall and muscular from all the workouts and sports that I played.

Alice was (and still is) a sweet, big breasted, pretty girl that hid herself and appeared mousy. While she’s a lot of fun, I’m the only one to know that.

At the time of these events, I had a cheerleader for a girlfriend. Despite going out for the previous three months, I had never gotten anywhere with her beyond first base. Vicky was all promises and no action, she said she wanted me but didn’t allow any sex beyond kissing, she hadn’t even let me feel her up.

It all changed when I saw Alice through the bathroom door.

She had left the door half ajar while brushing her hair. She wore nothing but a pair of white nylon panties. Her large breasts were free of any encumbrance and sat high on her chest, white and soft looking. She had obviously showered and must have put on her panties over moist skin as they were nearly transparent showing a dark triangle at her thighs’ junction.

I was stunned! Naked Alice was smoking hot. Big tits and rounded ass made her a vision to behold.

That image remains with me to this day. I still jerk off thinking of Alice in that bathroom brushing her hair.

I don’t know what came over me to change things; probably my lust after seeing Alice in all her glory.

I was watching TV with Alice as usual. She was sitting next to me on the sofa as usual. As usual, I had my arm around my sister in a casual manner.

We had done this so many times and so many nights, now that we lived alone, that it was the norm.

Alice had on an overly large long sleep shirt that went to her ankles and had buttons on the front of the thin nylon fabric down to her bellybutton. One thing that ugly garment did was to highlight her big breasts. The image of Alice’s tits while brushing her hair returned to me as we sat watching TV.

I am not sure why I did it except that lust overwhelmed me. I moved my hand so my fingertips were touching Alice’s breast. She did not move or say a thing. I knew she had to be aware my fingertips were touching her boob. We just sat there watching TV and Alice neither said or did a thing to show that she was even aware of my fingertips’ new position.

I tested her by sliding my whole hand onto her breast, covering her tit with her nipple in the middle of my palm; no reaction.

I started massaging her generous tit. Surprisingly, I felt Alice push her chest forward giving me a better grip on her firm flesh, but she never looked away from TV nor said a word.

It was a bit surreal. I felt that if I spoke it would break some kind of magic spell. My sister was letting me grope her tit and didn’t object nor speak.

In a bold all-or-nothing move, I raised my other hand and cupped her other breast. Here I was, holding both of my sister’s breasts and moulding them with my hands and nary a sign of objection.

Alice’s nipples felt like large pebbles through the soft silky fabric. She had nice and soft tits; so nice. I was kneading her breasts and yet Alice never looked down and never said a word.

While I played with Alice’s boobs, I pulled her so her back was to me giving me even better position to handle her magnificent mammaries. Still, Alice never uttered a sound as I felt her up.

Encouraged by her lack of rejection, one by one, I unbuttoned her sleep shirt’s buttons down to her waist. I pulled the fabric to the sides and filled my hands with naked squishy tit-flesh.

Her bare breasts were firm, her skin silky, and her nipples hard. I weighed each titty in my hands in silence. Alice showed little emotion beyond the occasional deep breath but never spoke.

When I moved my hand to pull her shirt off Alice leaned forward and simply withdrew her arms as if it’s the most natural thing to do with your brother. We resumed our position with my hands cupping Alice’s big tits. I played with her big nipples and rolled them until the movie ended ten minutes later.

When the film was over, there was a stillness in the room. Alice slowly stood up and put her arms back into her sleep shirt and I watched as she closed her shirt, smiled and said a simple “good night” and walked to her room with a strange smile plastered on her face.

That night, I lay in bed and thought about what had occurred. Alice had given me permission to play with her tits. This changed everything for me. This meant potential sex right at home. Vicky could do what she wanted now for all I cared. I had a girl that was open to sex right at home. I had thought about having sex with Alice in the past, but never considered is seriously. Now it was something very likely to happen.

Yes, it would be incest, but so what? Alice is a hot big-breasted babe, regardless of being my sister. I decided that it was irrelevant. I refused to live by other people’s rules and this won’t be any different. My sister was willing so I wasn’t doing anybody any harm. No harm, no wrong.


In the morning everything was as usual. It was almost like it had been a dream.

Alice was up and dressed as usual when I entered the kitchen for breakfast.

“Will we see grams after school as usual?”

“Yes, of course.” And I continued eating my cereal.

Alice was putting the dishes in the sink and rinsing them off for washing later when I finished eating and stood up. I put my bowl next to the sink and as she reached for it, I reached out around her and cupped both of her breasts. Alice did not resist and stood there waiting, looking at my hands. I massaged her big boobs and turned her around.

She looked up at me and smiled. I leaned forward and kissed my own sister lightly on the lips. She kissed me back. As we kissed, I fondled her. Soon we stopped kissing.

“Tonight is a special on the SciFi Channel, let’s watch it.” I said as I continued to feel her up and she nodded agreement.

“I would love to.” Alice said, “Time for school now.”

And she gave me a shy kiss.

I reached up and pulled the pins from Alice’s bun so her hair fell down and loose.

“Alice, either wear your hair in a pony tail or leave it down. You look much better that way.”

“You think so?”

“I do.”

“All right, if you think so then I’ll do it.”

I turned her around and pushed her all the way into the bathroom and got my Bic razor and removed the hairs over her lip.

“You look good but you neglect yourself. I’ll shave those for today, but you need to do something about them. Wax them or bleach them. I want you as pretty as you really are.”

A big bright smile split her face.

At school Alice wore a pony tail. She looked so different, even a little sexy except for her clothes. I don’t think I’ll tell her to change her clothes. I don’t want any competition from horny dudes.

At school during study hall I could only think about Alice. My own lovely sister had given me the green light for sex. How many guys have sisters they want to feel up or fuck but can’t. I remembered Alice in those panties, her black triangle visible after her shower. I would be checking out her cunt soon.

After school we caught the usual bus to the nursing home and our visit went well. Grandma thinks she will be coming home soon but her doctors tell us she need more care than we probably can provide. It was a sad time; after mom and dad died in a car accident when I was five years, grandma took care of us ever since. It had been a hard adjustment living without her. We were lucky I looked older and nearly an adult. Nobody asked who would take care of us and child services never interfered.

Once home, we had dinner, did our homework and chores and settled in for a night of TV after I exercised and showered. Alice had a nice set of satin pyjamas on when the SciFi Channel was fired up. As usual Alice sat next to me, and immediately my mind was inside her top and on her tits.

Alice looked pretty with her new look. Her hair all loose, no moustache, all complemented by those sexy pyjamas. Soon after we sat, I reached over and unbuttoned the first button on Alice’s pyjama top, then stopped and waited for her permission. She looked at me and smiled so I unbuttoned, and helped her remove, her top.

My sister sat there, bare breasted, with my arm around her. We watched TV and I looked at her breasts rise and fall with her breath. Alice’s tits were really big for such a small girl, yet they barely sagged despite their size.

I licked my fingers and used them to roll her nipples slowly and gently. Alice sighed softly so I cupped and held her boobs in my hands. Watching TV with a topless girl with huge tits is heaven. Tonight I caressed her belly and shoulders along with her tits. Alice gave me absolute access to anything I wanted to touch. However, I was hesitant to push any invisible boundaries too quickly and ruin things.

After the movie, Alice went for a glass of water and I followed her into the kitchen.

“Great film.” I offered, standing in front of her as she drank.

Alice smiled letting loose some water and it fell on her breast and ran down to her nipple.

“Let me.”

I leaned forward and licked the water off her nipple and looked up at her face. She was smiling so I sucked her nipple and her arms encircled my head.

Alice petted my head as I sucked and kissed her boobs.

Pushing our relationship farther, I slipped my hand down the back of her pyjama bottoms and I cupped her naked butt. Alice’s butt was smooth and oh so firm.

Alice never moved or pulled away and only sighed as I sucked her boobs. I used both hands inside her pyjama pants to feel her butt. Moments later, I pulled her pyjama bottoms down and the soft fabric slid down her legs once the elastic passed her wide hips and pooled at her feet.

Alice wasn’t wearing any underwear and was now stark naked. Using my hands on her ass I pulled her closer to me and pressed my hard on against her belly.

The difference between us in height brought the tip of my cock almost to the bottom of her generous breasts. Alice’s hands went around my back and hugged me closer to her, moving slightly up and down, rubbing my cock through my own pyjama pants with her chest.

My hips moved forward involuntarily, pressing my cock harder onto her and crushing her tits against my abs.

“I want you to be my girlfriend from now on.” I whispered to her.

“You’re my younger brother and can never be my boyfriend. It would be weird in public and not good for your reputation in school, nor mine.”

“I’m not an idiot sis. I know we can’t be boyfriend and girlfriend in public. I meant here in the house and between us.”

“You’re gorgeous and popular with a cheerleader for a girlfriend and I’m nothing. How about I become your private slut? I’ll suck you off whenever you want and you can do anything you want to me.”

“You’re not nothing. You’re my sister and I love you, but I can’t deny that I love the idea of you being my slut. You can start right now.”

I pushed my pyjama bottoms down and walked backwards a couple of steps pulling her with me. I sat on a kitchen chair and I pushed her down to her knees between my legs.

“I want you to suck my cock. Show me how much you love my cock and what you can do to make it happy.”

“I’ve never done this before, but I’ll do my best. If I do something wrong, just let me know. Tell me what makes you feel good and I will do it.”

With that Alice simply opened her mouth and tried to take as much of my cock as she physically could. The tip of my cock hit the back of her mouth and she gagged immediately so she pulled off with tears in her eyes.

“Oh my, it’s not as easy as it looks on the internet.”

“Don’t go too fast. If you’ve never done this, then you need practice. Take it slow and feel your way around.”

To tell the truth I didn’t feel half as confident as I made it out to be. I was still a virgin and no girl had ever sucked my cock. The feeling of Alice’s mouth around my cock, even for that brief moment was amazing.

Hesitating this time, Alice took my cock in her mouth again and started sucking like a baby.

“Watch your teeth slut.”

“Sorry, sorry.” She said with my dick still in her mouth.

“You should cover your teeth with your lips.”

She did and things improved quite a bit. Her mouth was warm and wet and gave me sensations the like I had never felt.

“Oh yeah. That’s the way to do it.”

Happy with the praise, Alice’s enthusiasm ticked up a couple of notches. Ten seconds later I was the edge of coming.

“I’m close. You made me feel so good that I’m about to come. Be ready to swallow.”

Panic showed up in Alice’s eyes, but a frown from me made her look determined and she took me deeper into her mouth sucking hard and licking with her tongue. She was a natural at this.

I put my hands on the back of her head to stop her from letting go if things got too much for her first time. I felt her body relax under my hands and against my thighs and my cock sunk another inch into her mouth.

I could feel my balls tighten and then the strongest orgasm I’ve ever felt blasted its way through every fibre of my being. I saw stars, hell, I saw whole galaxies. My body shook in almost epileptic convulsions.

The next thing I aware of was Alice’s hands beating on my thighs and my chest. I opened my eyes and saw that in the throws of my orgasm my hands had tightened on her head and I was pulling her onto my cock hard enough for her to be gagging constantly.

I let go of her head as soon as I saw what I was doing and she pulled off and threw up immediately on the floor between my feet.

“Shit!” Alice spit out coughing.

“I’m sorry. So sorry sis. I didn’t mean to do it. I didn’t know I was doing it. Please forgive me.”

“It’s ok.”

“Believe me I didn’t mean it. You made me feel so good that I lost control.”

“I guess I need some practice to be a good slut for you.”

“Oh honey, you’re good. You were really good. I’ve never felt this good before.”

Wiping her face with a towel that was close, Alice started to clean up her face and whatever splashed on my legs.

“So you’ll keep me as your private slut.”

“Babe, you got the job for as long as you want it.”

While still naked Alice managed to quickly clean up the kitchen floor and get it back in shape.

“I hope my throwing up didn’t spoil the mood for you...” She kept saying things like that and apologizing profusely even though I felt that it was my fault. I had no clue what was going on in her head, but I started getting the feeling that I could easily get her to do anything that I felt like and that she would do it very happily.

“Enough apologizing, you can make it up to me later.”

I stood up and headed to the living room again.

“When you’re done with the clean up come to my room and bring a big towel with you.” I said without looking back at her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.