The Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tutor is asked to give a lift to a interested woman who wishes to join the class. He finds her very accommodating - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

After the marathon sexual adventure at Frank's beach house Elizabeth had decided that she would team up with the two brothers that were friends of Frank and had partaken in that beach house orgy. There is an old saying about 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush', well she had 'two birds in the hand and one in the bush' and the two that she held made her shiver with anticipation and when they were in action her whole being vibrated like a minor earthquake. She finalized the lease on her unit and bid farewell to Rick and Frank and moved north with the two brothers.

Rick was disappointed to lose her but in a way she had lasted longer than any other woman for he knew he lacked that 'something' that would keep a woman on a more permanent association. Also he would miss her sexual connection, not that he was without that but the women he associated with didn't have that same enthusiasm as Elizabeth had when it came to fucking and sucking; sure they obliged, that was what they were paid for, they gave a sexual release without commitment, but the enjoyment and willingness that Elizabeth had shown was absent. 'I suppose', he muttered to himself 'They will fuck the arse off her for she certainly took to more than one man at a time with absolute glee. Good luck to her, however, I will miss that willing cunt and that delightful mouth and her bum was also nice. However, I must not get too involved if I meet another woman like Elizabeth, enjoy the situation while it lasts but knowing that eventually it will end'.

Rick's days fell into the pattern that had existed before Elizabeth came onto the scene, he continued his association with the Senior's Hobby group and when he felt like studied his 'black book' that had the names of women he used for sexual satisfaction. It was just three months later that one late afternoon he stopped in at the local shopping complex to pick up a few items when a rather plumb and heavy breasted woman smiled at him and said 'Hello'. He knew a lot of women, because of the organization he was associated with, but this woman wasn't one of those, or if she was he couldn't place her. He returned the 'hello', but the woman seemed to hesitate as though she was unsure of whom she had engaged but wanted to continue the engagement and Rick whose point of interest with a woman was their tits was more than willing to encourage her. 'I think she had mistaken me for someone else', he thought but then said. "I'm sorry madam I have forgotten your name, I meet so many women in the organizations I belong to, I can't remember them all". The woman seemed to relax and her hesitation disappeared. "I'm Belinda", she replied. Rick had no knowledge of a Belinda but continued as though he did. "Thank you Belinda", he said and as the woman didn't seem to have any intention of moving on, he decided, as he had done with Elizabeth to push the button labelled 'opportunity'.

"Belinda I was about to have a light meal for the Chinese restaurant here does have a very good menu. Would you like to join me?" he said. He had no idea who the woman thought he was but his invitation did bring a smile to her face. He told her his name for she wouldn't have had a clue but phrased that introduction as though it had slipped her memory. "I hope you like Chinese", he said as the menu was presented to them. It was difficult to target a conversation as he didn't know the woman but started off with the subject of 'occupation and interests'. This opened an area in which he could communicate so by the time the meal was finished they were chatting as though they had known each other for ages. He now knew that she lived in the local caravan park that accommodated 'mobile homes'. She wasn't married but by the tone of her conversation he came to realise that the man, who she thought he was had been a friend who had found her attractive and she now wanted the relationship to continue. The offer to drive her home was met with a substantial smile and a gripping of his fingers.

"I'm so glad we have met up again Rick", she cooed. "When you said you were going away, I cried for I did think you found me a good companion and I wondered if it was because I wouldn't suck your cock that you up and left. Rick I'm glad your back and I will suck your cock. I don't want to lose you again", she sobbed. The ball was definitely now in his court, he now knew there was some sexual activity but how far had her previous companion gone? He pulled into the small car port that was beside the home. "You are attractive Belinda", he said. "Now tell me what other sexual activity were we interested in?" It was a stupid question to ask but he didn't know and by playing the absence card he hoped that she would overlook something that should have been set in concrete. "We fucked Rick", she said. "You always said that my cunt was the most fantastic you had ever ravished".

With Elizabeth he had her sucking his cock before she got out of the car in the underground parking lot of the local shopping complex, however, this time he avoided that temptation, he really wanted to know more about this woman, especially what her reaction would be when she found out he wasn't her lost lover, as he was sure she would eventually do. "Would it be possible to see you again for I have to move early tomorrow so I can't stay the night? However, this is my mobile and e mail address if you wish our re-connection to continue", he said as he handed her the written correspondence. "Oh! Rick yes I want that connection to continue". He escorted her to the front door, gave her a kiss and a nice feel of her tit and with a comment. "You have lovely tits, pity they have to be covered", made her burst into a fit of giggles.

The first e mail was in his box by the time he arrived home. 'Didn't take long' he muttered as he pulled the comments up. There was nothing erotic about the message, mainly a connecting comment. 'Looks like I will have to throw the first punch. I have to find out more about this woman, just how far she will go and if she is another Elizabeth. I already know that she had partaken in some sexual adventure, but how much and what is her appearance like without clothes'. He ponded over how to reply, finally he asked if she could send him a photo of her in the nude and a description of their sexual activity, under the guise of being away for some time it would be nice of her to rekindle their relationship in the most erotic way. Whatever went through her mind he had no idea and began to wonder as a couple of days passed if she had 'woken up' that he wasn't her lost lover and ended the communication?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.