The Story
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A tutor is asked to give a lift to a interested woman who wishes to join the class. He finds her very accommodating - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

A story can start in many ways as an old radio show used to say decades ago, well this story starts with a phone call and in a way still continues.

It was a Friday, just after lunch when Rick received the call. "Rick Martin" he said when he answered. "Rick this is Philip from the office", came the very pleasant voice. Rick didn't have to ask 'Philip' who he was for he knew most of the volunteers who manned the office for the 'Senior's Hobby rooms". "Yes mate", he said. "What can I do?"

"I have a woman who would like to attend the class that you run but has no transport and I'm wondering if transport could be arranged for she seems very interested", Philip replied.

"Where does she live?" Rick asked.

"Warren Crossing".

"That is my next suburb", Rick said. "If you give me the address and name plus contact number I may be able to pick her up. But Philip as I have to open the rooms that the seniors use you would have to tell the woman that I would have to pick her up about ten to nine on the Monday mornings. If that wasn't suitable well I could ask around but I would be the closest to her suburb, I don't think anybody else is", he concluded. Philip said the woman's name was Elizabeth Waiter and that he would convey the message and the conversation ended.

Despite the weather report for Saturday, it was a lovely day. "I best find this bird's address", Rick muttered to himself as he flipped through the pages of the street directory. "Jacaranda Crescent. I could ride there; it isn't that far, maybe half an hour on the bike". He finished his conversation, picked up his bike helmet and water bottle and left. The ride was very pleasant and he arrived at the Crescent well before his estimated time. He found the unit number and knocked. A woman well into middle age answered. "Elizabeth Waiter?" he asked. The woman seemed hesitant but did give a nod. "I'm Rick Martin, I tutor at the Seniors Hobby Rooms and I have been told that you are interested in attending but lacked transport". Her hesitation vanished and her rather dull appearance was replaced with a big smile. "Yes ... Yes I am, can you assist me?" she asked.

"That is why I'm here", Rick replied. "Did you get the message about the time for I have to open the rooms so I would have to pick you up before nine on Monday morning".

"Yes ... Yes I did", she replied. Then with only a slight hesitation asked if he would like to come and if he wasn't in a hurry to join her for a light lunch, a suggestion that he accepted.

Her unit was small but neat but as she produced the crockery for lunch he couldn't help observe the limited items in the cupboard, it pointed out that she was very much living alone and visits were very rare, however, what she produced was quite nice. They chatted and he learnt about her failed marriages and other 'dark sides' of her life and that the reasons for her wanting to join the 'hobby classes' was to escape loneliness. He bid farewell but didn't ignore her constant physical contact, something that registered for she did have a decent set of tits and the thought that he carried away was 'if the time and situation were right, would she fuck?'

To give the woman her due, she was ready and waiting. "Good morning Elizabeth", he said as she got into the vehicle. "I would like to thank you for the enjoyable meal you provided on Saturday when I dropped around", he said. She purred an answer at the same time gripping his thigh. He turned the ignition key and then replaced the grip from his thigh onto his groin; she gave sort of 'hiss' but didn't pull away. As he moved into the flow of traffic she smiling said. "Isn't it dangerous to drive with me gripping your cock?"

"If you were pulling or sucking it, yes it would be but I think I can handle the occasional squeeze without running of the road", he replied as he bit his lip as she began to squeeze. By the time he pulled into the underground parking his cock was thrusting against the fabric of his trousers. He turned off the engine and then without any further ado, undid his belt and pulled down his trousers, giving release to his throbbing erection, an erection that she began to stroke but when she lowered her head and took it into her mouth he had to smother the cry that was ready to escape. Suck, fuck she could suck. Slowly he pushed her head further into his groin, she sort of struggled but then settled down and he was sure not a fraction of cock was on display. He worked his fingers under her bra and as she sucked he pulled and squeezed a very enlarged nipple. He came with a gasp, filling her mouth so that before he handed her a small towel cum and saliva were already running down her chin.

"Elizabeth if you fuck as well as you suck you must be a goddess under the sheets". She spluttered a sort of gargled reply but when she had wiped her mouth and removed the essence of his balls said. "A fuck could be on the agenda".

Throughout the class he was struggling between being the tutor and remembering a suck that had his teeth rattling and to make matters worse Elizabeth made sure that during the break she kept making physical contact so that to avoid being embarrassed by a very noticeable 'hard-on' quickly returned to his seat, much to her amusement. "You are a very randy cunt", he said on the way back to her unit. "I had to sit down during the break for I was sporting a hard-on that was jutting out like a lance". She laughed and as she got out asked if he would like to stay for lunch and then with a grin added the icing. "I think I can even supply a dessert, it is spelt as F U C K".

The lunch was very basic for both were more interest in the dessert. Elizabeth made sure that it came with all the trimmings. Rick hadn't met a woman who made it totally clear that she was available. On the couch she massaged his groin while he worked her tits and fingered her cunt. With clothes removed he fucked, boy did he fuck and she responded with every thrust of his cock being matched with an upward motion of her backside so rarely was there any cock outside that very hairy cunt. He mauled her tits and sucked her nipples while she rocked to accommodate that invading cock but when he gave the thrust that emptied his balls his cock was buried to the utter depths of her crack and there it remained for she made it clear that he was not to get off. "Harden and fuck me again", she spat; a request that he had full intention of obeying.

He woke with a start, but it only took seconds to know where he was and what he was supposed to be doing. She smiled up as he began to work his now awoken cock. "Make it last", she whispered as she also began to work in rhyme. He held off as long as possible but nature called for release and like previously he thrust hard, filling her entirely, much to her delight as her cry of pleasure echoed around the room. Slowly he got off, his cock coated in cum. He wiped it over that forest of hair. "A shower?" she said as she rose off the couch. He gave a nod. The hot water washed away the evidence of their activity and without dressing she prepared a very late afternoon tea and it was then that she suggested, if he could, stay the night.

"You know", she said as they snuggled down under the doona. "You are the first man to share my bed in a long time, but I do wonder if you think I'm a whore or a slut?"

"Why do you say that Elizabeth?" he asked as he massaged her very ample tits.

"Because ... because you called me a cunt".

"That is just an erotic word that I use in the hope the woman responds in the same fashion, I find it a turn-on. I just love women who use 'fuck' and 'cunt' in any sort of sexual activity I part-take in; no Elizabeth I wasn't referring you to a slut or a whore; I just hoping that you would respond using the same word". She rolled over, a smile crossed her lips. "If saying 'cunt' is going to make your cock hard and big I will use 'cunt' with every sentence. "So my dear Rick get that cock nice and hard and fuck my cunt, in fact just keep fucking my cunt", and fuck her cunt he did.

It was a phone call that started the story, but Rick and Elizabeth didn't just part after a couple of encounters they continued their sexual activity and as this section of that story is concluded they are just as active – Rick fucks her and she in turn drains his cock and allows the essence of his balls to drip from her mouth and over her tits, much to his delight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.