Charlene and Samantha - Cover

Charlene and Samantha

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Even at 9 the twins were unique. I think I fell in love with them then. As they grew older the brotherly love changed into something deeper, more like we were meant to be together forever. I remember it was on their 16th birthday something changed all of our lives. It was not supposed to be that way, but it was. What was to be a celebration offered a more fulfilling life than any of us could have imagined. Come join our little adventure group! It helps if you are a cute female model.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Genie   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

We, meaning now my so-called harem, and I decided to try Utah, Arizona, and Texas, in that order; before heading out to some South Pacific Island (Yes, there was another option there), or the Middle East.

Marge got the car, my, check that, ‘our’ new car. Mona (Yep, she was a big surprise to me as well as all her stuff she wanted to take) was coming along, Mel, Janie, Charlene and Samantha were now positioning for a spot to take, one seat and my lap became ‘shotgun’ for guess who. I kiddingly told Mel and Mona they would have to ‘interview’ for the open slot. That went over like a lead bobber attached to a steel fishing line.

Winnebago or Airstream became the choices we had to make. If we took a trailer, we would need a fifth wheel to tow it. With a RV, we would all be inside. We would limit ourselves with either choice when we were parked to go anywhere but hey. The RV with a tow bar pulling a VW bug solved the shopping issue. It, the bug, would not hold all of us but it was light and would be good in the desert.

Marge too ended up with a few extra bucks to pay bills for her, Jane, Mona and myself, while we were gone; and maybe a good bit more. We got a new lawyer to join Jane’s new firm.

I always thought that Salt Lake was way up North. Surprise, surprise, Route 80 would take us all the way. It seemed Utah was in the middle portion of the West.

I think we must have set some kind of a record in who we were, so far. Mona was 38, and the lowest age was 16, with Jane in-between. We took it easy. The RV cost was ... Hell; it was only money, right? I had a feeling that before this was all over I would be buying a few more cars or leaning a new language. Then, school, clothes, jewellery, a home, OMG, what was I getting into? Oh Yeah, that Island option no longer was in third place Oh, yeah, my harem made up for any small issues though.

I guess that was a pretty good reason for all this. I could see everyone else but still could not understand why Mona, Marge and Mel decided to come with us. When you looked at them, tall, sleek, a body like a teen and a disposition of a hungry lioness, well Mel was one of those, maybe I could figure that out too. You had to see them in a bikini to better understand that perspective. Jane just hit me every time I asked her about Mona.

Did I mention Marge, not only was she getting a few extra bucks, she was now free to do many things she always wanted, but never could do when Pete and the girls were around.

She took over my office now, and that new lawyer working along side her was not going to stand much of a chance.

We took a break outside of Chicago. I asked the girls if they wanted to see the giant ball of twine or the world’s largest waffle. After 1.3 seconds consideration, everyone passed on those suggestions. Paul Bunyan got the same response, and when I added ‘Blue or Babe’ I forgot which it was, it took 3.5 seconds for them to say ‘no.’

We were making good time. I had heard a ‘thumping’ sound. It was from the rear, either the Beetle or the RV maybe. We stopped in Naperville at an RV place. It was one of the ‘new’ RV tyres. I had the two on the right rear changed. $320. Man was that a rip-off? We ended up in a motel for the night.

There was a Goddess after-all. I saw all the girls, Mona too, in swimsuits. Not sure if those things were legal in Illinois but they sure worked for me. I had to show my appreciation that night for the ‘show’ they had put on at the pool. That night was a ‘turning’ point in our relationship. What was up until then, a collection of individuals travelling together now became a closer-knit group.

When I talked about what my plans were, it became clear to everyone that the end result would see that we all remained together, some way, some how.

That triple set of wishes for a car, house and marriage kept running through my mind. I wondered if that had been sidetracked a bit now. I wondered too if so many people could all be happy with the same things. It was getting so in life these days that even two were now calling it quits and going their separate ways due to wanting different things. I wondered about ‘us’ now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.