Zhenzhen - an Interlude
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joe meets his third mate, youngest of all the angels, and finds her intoxicatingly adorable. And her constant companionship shows she finds him equally attractive. Time in Paris reaches its end, with performances by angels and friends. Simon continues his attacks but ends up losing ground against Nick. Please read the other Tales first to understand characters, plot and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First  

When I awoke, I found myself enclosed by female flesh. Eva and Helena rested along my sides, and Zhenzhen blanketed me. I felt warm of course, and sticky with sweat, but only my bladder made me uncomfortable.

"Zhen," I murmured. Her eyes opened and her smile made my heart lurch. "I need to use the toilet."

She let me slide out from under her and immediately replaced me between our lovers, facing Helena and getting spooned by Eva, both lovely angels adjusting in their sleep to embrace her.

I looked at the clock and chuckled. Exactly 6 am.

After my ablutions, I returned to the bedroom, looking at the three incredible beauties and wondering at my impossible fortune. Leaning over the bed, I kissed Eva on her cheek. "Eva," I murmured.

She smiled at me and brought my lips to hers. After the kiss, I told her of the time and she giggled and nodded and slipped out of bed.

Once dressed for dancing and filling my small backpack with a change of clothing, Eva emerged from the bathroom, clean and ready, and speedily dressed as well. We headed upstairs to Zhenzhen's bedroom. There, the three ladies, Lindy, Angelique and Consuela, greeted us with kisses, the most intense coming from Consuela for me. They had already dressed. Only Consuela looked like she wished she could have slept longer. I briefly thought about her joining Helena and Zhenzhen in my bed, but remembered Helena's presence would prevent it and silently cursed.

I noticed Consuela's slight discomfort in Miwa's presence when she joined us in the Ambassador's limo. The two sat as far apart as possible. Angelique showed little if any affect. Needing to be in her presence must have lessened Simon's efforts, and even Consuela's reaction seemed less than before.

We stopped at the old hotel to collect Vance. Lindy called up to his room from the lobby. He must have been ready, because it didn't take long for him to join us. We figured Sheila would be at the Chateau, and Vance confirmed it.

We actually met at the Opera for the briefest of technical rehearsal ever. It turned out to be more about the feel of the stage than anything else. The Double Q simply shifted back, the lights that lit them before lit us, dimmed a little, with the musicians basically in darkness, only adding stronger spots at the sides of the stage, with the one from the right strongest to create chiaroscuro effects. Angelique knew the space we had, and had defined it for Lindy in the rehearsal space.

We focused primarily on the piece we would perform that evening, tightening it to perfection. Saturday's piece followed, and we went through it just enough for the light cues for the blackouts during the piece to be timed. Samantha and Barnaby arrived, as did my wife and Zhenzhen, and after an early lunch, they spent an hour on Sunday's piece.

Helena actually didn't need to be there any longer, despite her poem being used. No more editing was necessary or wanted for it. So she sat with me for lunch and throughout the last bit of rehearsal.

"Christy's here, and she's pissed," Helena told me while we ate lunch. "She headed to our old hotel, and found me no longer there. And since we wanted some secrecy, the desk clerk had no idea where I'd gone. I had turned off my cellphone because ... well, you know why," she smirked and kissed me. "Of course when I turned it on, she had left me like half a dozen messages, ever more agitated. I thought about ignoring her, but realized that wouldn't be fair of me."

"Of course not," I said. "Was she being that much of a bitch?"

Helena shrugged. "Like I said she was pissed. I think she thought I was avoiding her. But worse, she felt somehow betrayed."

"Why?"

"Because Maria had come with her, and her inability to make contact with me made her look ridiculous to her young lover, like she really didn't have the strong relationship with me that she claimed."

"Maria's here?" I sighed.

My wife giggled. "She insisted on coming."

"But she never texted me." Our texting had continued, sending and receiving a couple texts a day.

"I think she wanted to surprise you."

"And Christian?"

"He's joining them this evening."

"So Maria's essentially alone."

"And horny, I bet," my wife giggled.

"Helena!"

"Sorry," she smirked, looking not the least bit sorry.

"I have no interest in breaking up her relationship with Christian."

"Are you sure your stud work hasn't gone to your head? Why would she not be with Christian? She lives with him. She loves him."

"He can't make her pregnant. His ex-wife insisted on a vasectomy, and he's not interested in reversing it."

"Even if Maria wishes he would?"

I nodded.

Helena contemplated the situation, during which Eva, sitting on my other side, put in her two cents, "I for one wouldn't mind at all joining you in bed with Christy if I could play with Maria. She's delicious."

I didn't glare at her, more of a confused frown, because I couldn't help but agree. Maria was delicious.

Helena ignored Eva's comment. "We either convince Christian of the joy a child would bring to Maria and Christy..."

"You think Christy craves motherhood?" I asked.

"Of course she does. She has as strong a maternal need as anyone I've known."

I nodded in agreement. Not just Michiko proved it, but I imagined Christy felt maternal towards her old troubled soulmate, and that woman's kids probably loved their so called Auntie as much as she loved them. "Or?" I said.

"Or he loses two amazing women. I believe it will be an ultimatum."

Before asking how the women would replace him, I realized both only really needed a cock on occasion. And with Maria, and even the much older Christy, seduction of males would never be a problem. Instead I asked, "You think Maria and Christy will remain together?"

"I think they are quite fond of each other. And if or when Maria gets pregnant, Christy will do all she can to remain with her. I think the only thing that might separate them is you."

"If Maria wants to join my so-called harem," I sighed.

"You like her," Helena pointed out.

"Very much. But I believe it would be best ... I mean I hope Christian comes to his senses."

Her nod and a kiss on my cheek ended that topic.

We watched, transfixed, the dancing of Samantha and Barnaby, and the amazing harmonics of the instruments and especially the voices. When it ended, Zhenzhen joined us, heading to me for a hug and kiss. "I'm almost brave enough to sing in front of a crowd," she told me. "But I think feeling your juices drip from my pussy would completely overwhelm any nerves."

I chuckled and kissed her cute mouth. "If I must," I agreed.

"Such a chore," she pouted adorably, then giggled with even more adorableness. "Where to?" she asked. "Working on Nick's book?"

"Not today," I smiled. "I have to go be surprised."

"How can you be surprised if you know you will be surprised?"

"Exactly."

My young angel looked confused.

"Bring her along," said Helena.

"Won't that bother Christy? I mean Eva's sexiness worries her, so..."

"Are you kidding?" Eva chuckled. "Both of those lesbians would have to be dead if they didn't become instantly lustful bitches seeing our cute lover."

"You say the sweetest things," said Zhenzhen, kissing her powerfully and quickly before separating lips and giggling with Eva.

After I said au revoir to Angelique, Consuela and Lindy, with kisses, we headed to Nick's limo. Helena directed the driver to our old hotel.

"They were staying in some cheap hotel, well, at least not nearly as comfortable," Helena explained, "so I got them Nick's suite, which we still had reserved for the week."

"I bet they appreciated that," I said.

"At least Maria did," Helena replied. We shook our heads. I liked Christy, but she had been acting like a cunt lately.

When Christy opened the suite door, I saw a couple of plates from room service mostly empty and kept my chuckle to myself.

"You must be hungry," Eva smirked. Happy to see Helena, Christy lost her cheer seeing Eva. However, when Zhenzhen revealed herself, Christy did a double take, Eva proving right once again.

"Uhm," she replied before Maria burst through the bedroom door and jumped into my arms. Surprise no longer needed pretending with her impact.

After a lengthy French kiss, she asked "Surprised?"

"Definitely."

She studied my close face. "Helena told," she pouted.

"But you still managed to surprise me," I replied.

She giggled. "I was a bit aggressive, but I missed you."

After another lengthy kiss, I ordered her to sit. When she shook her head, I pulled her off me and sat at the table. Since Christa had sat, I was able to determine which plate was Maria's. "On my lap then." I stopped her from straddling me. "Face the table and finish your delicious and expensive meal."

"Yes Joe," she sighed.

Silence reigned as the Dutch ladies ate their food. Zhenzhen must have been introduced to Christa while I had been preoccupied. Helena sat close enough to Christa to keep her side pressed against her. Her hand probably rubbed the older looking woman's thigh from the motion of her arm. Christa smiled at her, but mostly she gazed at Zhenzhen sitting beside me. Maria, on the other hand, hardly noticed anyone but me.

After whispering to Helena and getting a nod, Eva stood and went to the telephone to order champagne along with sparkling grape juice for the three pregnant angels.

"So," I said when the plates became mostly empty, "what does Christian think of you coming to me, Maria?"

"I want you both inside me. We play with anal sex, with Christa fucking my ass with a vibrator, but I want to feel the real thing inside me there. I know Christian wants to fuck your wife and Eva..."

"I don't think Eva would mind," I responded.

"I guess I'd allow him to fuck me anally," Helena said. "He cannot have my pussy though."

"I feel the same," said Zhenzhen. "It actually sounds like fun. I'm Zhenzhen by the way."

"Hi. I'm Maria."

"I know. And you're delicious just like Eva said."

"And you are adorable," said Maria as if noticing my cute Chinese angel for the first time, which, with her obsessive interest in me, seemed likely.

"I know," Zhenzhen shrugged, causing everyone to laugh.

"You know you're deflecting the true reason you're here," I practically scolded Maria.

"Follow me," she said, hopping off my lap and pulling me to my feet. Her hand stayed in mine as she pulled me into the bedroom. "Sit," she said, closing the door behind her. I sat at the foot of the obscenely large bed.

She sat beside me. She had opened her robe, the hotel's robe actually, so that I could see her delicious flesh between the edges of the cloth, but kept it on. Turning towards me, she took my hand again. "Christian's uncertain about me becoming pregnant."

"I heard he was adamantly opposed to it," I argued.

"Your wife has a big mouth," she smirked.

"I'm actually quite fond of my wife's mouth."

"Me too. You know Christa and I planned all this, coming to Paris alone."

"I figured."

"I knew Chris would not be able to come here early. I knew he was in the midst of negotiations. The whole pregnancy issue has been a divisive one ever since you ... did whatever you did to me."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not. I wanted to be a mother before you brought it to the fore. Christian's sterility and his reluctance in becoming a father disappointed me. Here I was, enjoying a man for the first time in my life, falling in love with him, and his wealth promised stability to start a family and he has this attitude. Perfect except for that. I guess nothing's perfect, and life has a way of tossing disappointment in the way. And Christa came along, and things got even better. I ended up with an ally in more desire for family, and I think she wants it even more than me, if that's possible.

"The issue came up again, of course, after your visit. I'm afraid I got a bit whiny, and he got a bit defensive, but I think I got through to him how important it was to Christa and me. I think he began to realize how selfish he might be, how unhappy he made us, and how unfulfilled. How his sacrifice in being a reluctant father might be far less than ours in being childless.

"Neither Christa and I wanted to make it too obvious what our plans in Paris might be, so last night I held back my adamant desire, and us ladies brought it up as a sort of fantasy, and at the same time, made the possibility practical. He had two ladies looking after the child, and he could involve himself as much or as little as he wished being a father. Of course I'm certain he'll end up being an amazing father. He didn't cave in, he remained reluctant, but I believe his position weakened.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.