Zhenzhen - an Interlude
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joe meets his third mate, youngest of all the angels, and finds her intoxicatingly adorable. And her constant companionship shows she finds him equally attractive. Time in Paris reaches its end, with performances by angels and friends. Simon continues his attacks but ends up losing ground against Nick. Please read the other Tales first to understand characters, plot and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First  

My smile disappeared when I listened to Lindy's messages. The night before I had turned off my cell phone so as not to be disturbed during the divirginization of Zhenzhen. Turning it on made me chuckle. Six thirty am on the phone meant I had been awakened earlier than Lindy must have. I had a feeling my new lover had been extraordinarily patient to wait that long before our morning shower sex. I barely noticed the windows revealed nighttime when I awoke, and the sun just began to lighten things outside when I got dressed.

"Joe," the first of her messages said, "What the fuck is going on? Something happened in Naomi's room. I saw her come out on a stretcher except you know and I know that's damn near impossible. Wait. Betty's here, and Salomé. They look much less freaked out than they would if the unimaginable happened to Naomi. Definitely much less than I feel. I'll talk to you later."

The second began the same, if more irritated than freaked out. "Joe. What the fuck is going on? Where are you? Salomé said not to worry, that me and Sheila and Vance can take the Pereire limo to rehearsal. Miwa's here as well. But I want you here. At least give me a call."

She must have called minutes before I turned the phone on, so I called her.

"Joe, thank God. Are you alright?"

"I'm good actually."

She laughed unexpectedly. "Why would I think otherwise? Of course Xo's angel is hot as shit. You liked her?"

"Actually..."

"Her too," Lindy sighed.

"I still love you Lindy," I said. "That will never change."

"I know. I'm not jealous. But you're spreading yourself pretty thin, stud boy."

"I know," I sighed. "But you'll always be my best friend, and I'll always think the world of you."

After a beat she asked me, "Will you be my stud tonight? I think I need that, especially if Angelique turns a cold shoulder to me."

"Fuck," I said, as my stomach burned. I hadn't intended to say it aloud.

"I know," she sniffled.

"I'll be there for you."

"Does that mean right now? You are coming to rehearsal?"

"Of course."

"Then please pick me up. I'm not going in that fucking limo."

"I may be a little while. I'll be there as soon as possible."

"I'll wait," she said before ending the call.

"You okay?" Helena asked me. Everyone had dressed by the end of the call.

"We're worried about Angelique."

"Why?" asked Gia.

"Because your former master probably persuaded her to hate us."

"Why would he do that?" she asked.

"Because he's an asshole?"

She chuckled. "I'll give you that. But what has he got against you or Lindy?"

"Because we're friends and collaborators with his nemesis?"

"And with Angelique as well, and in terms of you with her and Consuela and the rest of Helen's copies, their impregnator, not to mention his youngest angel."

"But..."

"But nothing. You may be fond of Nick, much more than Simon to be sure, but you're not totally his minion are you?"

Thinking of my father I bowed my head. "No. Not entirely."

"And Lindy?"

I perked up. "I don't know if she's his at all."

Gia shook her head. "I have a feeling all of mankind has some of at least one of the eternal wanderers."

After nodding I asked her, "You coming with?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," she grinned, shoving her ceramic shiv into its secret pocket between her thighs.

"So Mei gave it back to you," I said.

"Why wouldn't she?"

"Can I come too?" my adorable new lover pleaded.

"Definitely," I said. "I want you to meet my brilliant lover and best friend."

"Can't wait," my cutie grinned.

We hurried out after that, and made as quick time as possible through busy Paris streets. The Chinese driver seemed quite skilled.

During the ride, I asked Helena, "How is Brianna?"

"Not good actually. She received a pretty bad concussion. Simon tossed her against the wall, pissed off that Nick had switched her for Naomi."

"He couldn't tell?"

"Who knows with that asshole, but he did inject her with whatever that shit was that he gave Helen and Gia. Since he planned to give it to you, and probably to Natasha, it must not kill mortals, but I bet it didn't help her condition."

"How do you know?"

"Nick kept close contact with her. He saw Simon inject her through that contact, which immediately ended of course. He went to her at the hospital after screwing the Ambassador into unconsciousness. His secretions will help her recover."

"Nick left my sister alone?" asked Zhenzhen.

"Not to worry," Mei grinned. "That horny old bastard snuck back into her room early this morning."

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the oldest angel decided to accompany us. As petite as Salomé was tall, the lithe and sinewy woman had an even more regal and wise bearing than Nick's African angel, and I hadn't even thought that would be possible. Her presence made us all feel much more at ease.

And speaking of being at ease, Lindy looked extremely relieved to see me when I opened the window of the Ambassador's limo. It surprised me to see her alone, although not having a lot more room in the limo, it was better that she was. Helena shifted to the back facing seat to make room for her, sitting beside Gia who sat across from me. Beside Gia sat Chanda, and beside me sat Zhenzhen and Mei, making for an Oriental contingent that conversed in Mandarin for most of the trip (although Gia tended more to speak English with me and Helena). Eva sat in the corner closest to the door, and Lindy squeezed between her and me when she sat.

"Hey," she said first before engulfing me in a hug. I felt dampness at my neck and heard a sniffle when she whispered, "I was so worried. With Naomi who wasn't Naomi, and you all ending up moving somewhere else, and me all alone, almost abandoned, and then that stupid limo..."

"Lindy," I said, pulling her head from my neck to gaze into her hazel eyes, "I could never abandon you." And then we kissed. With heat of emotions, it became passionate. Several kisses between loving looks, it couldn't have been a more private and intimate moment, even if surrounded by angels, a couple of whom were complete strangers to Lindy, and at least with Mei, to me, hardly stood as an acquaintance.

"I love you," I murmured at the end of our oral embrace.

Her tilted smile put the exclamation point to the expressed feeling. "Me too," she said.

"Hi," said Zhenzhen shyly.

"You must be Joe's new love," Lindy smiled. "I can see why he couldn't resist you."

"I'm Zhenzhen. This is my sister angel Mei."

"It's an honor," said Lindy, bowing her head to the oldest angel. I thought it a perfect thing to say and do. "I'm Lindy."

Mei smiled and nodded like a sage warmly accepting a disciple. She said nothing, letting her youngest sister and protégé speak.

"You surprise me," Zhenzhen said to Lindy.

"Why so?"

"I have seen Western dance. The women in their leotards, lean like emaciated models except sleek muscles fully displayed shifting and rippling most erotically. Though clearly athletic, they seem fragile somehow, to be tossed about by all those gorgeous men also fully displayed. I have heard of your talents, as writer, and as choreographer and as a magnificent dancer. When I heard the last, I could not imagine you the way you are, fully a woman unlike those fragile things. It makes you unique, does it not?"

Lindy laughed. "It is ironic that a body like mine, a normal body, not one specially, or even freakishly made for ballet, could be considered unique. And truth be told, I probably have to work even harder than those prima ballerinas so as not to get any thicker than I already am. It's lucky that I work so much at dance, as well as other things, as Joe can attest, though he hasn't joined me for a while doing calisthenics and especially running. Calisthenics and stretching I can get him to do when he makes rehearsal."

"Sorry about that," I said. "I should get back to jogging with you."

Lindy laughed again. "I think you've had quite a lot of cardio lately, maybe not so much in the mornings, but I wager well into the night."

I blushed as most of the ladies chuckled.

Zhenzhen giggled, saying in her sweet, shy way, "He does have stamina," and blushed with me when another chorus of laughs resulted. Despite her shy manner, I found her to speak boldly and honestly. And much like her capability as a warrior strengthened because of it being unexpected, her directness in expressing opinions or asking questions had a way of disarming coming from such an adorably shy creature. In just such a way, what could have been insulting to Lindy lost its sting, and allowed her, when she continued, the compliment that she intended. "But you are unique, Lindy. Instead of sleek poses and arcs of flight, quite aesthetically pleasing lines, very decorous, I sense a power in you, an expressiveness, aggressive in its communication, and therefore intense and memorable. Add to that a lovely, expressive, charismatic face, and I believe no one will ever forget witnessing you dance. I wonder though if a man ever lifts you."

Lindy grinned disarmingly. "I lift myself. I jump well. If a man, or even a lady happens to have his or her hands at my waist, it becomes a sort of illusion. When a woman looks like your typical ballerina, it can be quite startling."

I added, "Of course, if it's Miwa, looking like a lean ballerina, she can carry you quite easily."

"An angel?" Zhenzhen smiled.

"Nick's Japanese angel," Lindy explained fondly. "You'll meet her soon."

Which she did when we arrived at the rehearsal basement, and both angels revealed a predatory gaze towards each other. It reminded me of their fondness for their own gender.

If amused at that encounter, I had a far more emotional response to Lindy and Angelique embracing each other.

"I missed you," I heard Angelique murmur.

I heard Lindy respond with, "I love you."

What they said after that, after the brief kiss which I figured their professionalism shortened, I couldn't hear. But Angelique's nod and her wink at me suggested I wouldn't be with just Lindy that night.

Angelique came to me and kissed me, just as briefly as she had kissed her lover, but with a warmth communicating everything I needed to know. "I know you two were worried," she said quietly. "I still love you."

"Do you understand why we were worried?"

"Not really," she pouted.

I might have pursued it, asking how she felt about Miwa, or if she planned to ever join us for Nick's Tales again, but she had things to do, and having her not swayed by Simon's manipulations in her feelings towards me and especially Lindy was enough. It would be a while anyway before the question of her surrounded by Nick and his angels would be answered, though I doubted that she'd join us for a while of ever. I could see it with her indifferent and even displeasured reaction to Miwa and Chanda and Salomé, and the worst of it, to Helena.

Helena saw it too. "Perhaps I should go," she said to me. "The less angel balancing the better anyway," she gestured towards the small audience area where Simon's Spanish angel and a Nordic beauty stared smugly at us.

I sighed. "I suppose. The way Angelique glares at you, and I think even worse, Consuela, makes me want even more to tear that asshole's head from his body."

"You and me both," she practically growled. "I'm just thankful that Eva still loves us."

I nodded. "What are you going to do?"

"Meet with Father for a while until Naomi and Tash wake up, than go visit them. I'm hoping I can talk Nick into letting them stay."

I kissed her. Eva hugged and kissed her and exchanged quiet conversation. My stunning blonde lover came to me afterwards. "You'll be with Lindy tonight," she said.

"And Angelique it appears."

"That's good," she smiled. "I'll keep company with Helena. I think we'll get to play with our Chinese cutie some more."

"Looks like it," I chuckled, watching Zhenzhen embrace and kiss my wife at the exit door. As Helena exited, I noticed Simon's Nordic angel head to the old elevator. "So childish," I murmured.

"What?' asked Eva.

"This whole balance thing. But I'm not surprised he left the Spanish angel here."

"That's Berenice. She's actually pretty cool. Likes being called Bernie believe it or not. About Rosa's age, maybe a little older."

"Why am I not surprised?" I commented.

"Don't know," Eva shrugged. "I believe Lindy wants us stretching."

When the elevator arrived, it released the Pereire women before the blonde angel disappeared inside it. Marietta, Seraphine's mother walked over to a stretching Scots Amazon. Nods and smiles told of some kind of agreement. Marietta returned to her clan.

There, Seraphine looked as she usually did, pre-submissive. She barely glanced at me, and when she did, she showed her smug indifference. I didn't know how to take it. Slighted of course, as anyone would being looked down upon. Her arrogance reduced her beauty, which probably helped, but she couldn't not be beautiful. And her body obviously couldn't be any less firm and voluptuous. I might have missed that most, except I had women in my life who easily matched and surpassed her in that way. Truth be told, I had fun with her, with our dom/sub game, with her intelligence and with her complexity. But in the end, I felt relief more than anything. I definitely had enough women in my life, all of whom I enjoyed thoroughly in the multivariate aspects of those relationships, each unique and extraordinary. I didn't need her, and she obviously no longer needed me. Except I felt a little sad for her, because I think she did sort of need me.

"Pay attention, Joe," Lindy ordered, and I obeyed, getting my body ready to dance.

During rehearsal, Samantha and Barnaby arrived. They had a later call, so to speak, and could thus sleep in, the lucky bastards. I saw them introduce themselves to the two strangers in our midst, Mei and Zhenzhen. And while Barny began his stretches—I guessed being quite a bit older he needed more stretching—Zhenzhen and Sam continued chatting. My newest lover had kept her gaze focused on us dancers from the start, and except when they glanced at each other, Sam did so as well.

When we broke for lunch, ending my part of rehearsal, I asked Lindy, "Could you bring Helena's poem and sit with me and Zhenzhen?"

"Sure," she responded with a curious and lovely grin.

"Maybe bring Consuela along, and have her bring her viola."

Her grin became even more curious when she nodded.

Knowing Zhenzhen's shyness, I decided to have them take their food into the garden to a quiet bench that only had the manmade creek as background sound, and a few songbirds.

"You do not prefer Angelique to accompany you?" my hot blooded lover asked tersely walking beside me ahead of Lindy and Zhenzhen.

I couldn't have been more flummoxed. Consuela jealous? Of her best friend? What had Simon triggered in her?

Tamping down my surprise and my disappointment in this terrible change of relationship, I simply stated, "No."

Unfortunately she snuggled against my arm and murmured, "Good." Not that having the incredibly sexy and intensely beautiful woman pressing a breast against my arm could be construed as objectionable, but the situation definitely disturbed me.

Once we filled the bench with our butts, three particularly delectable ones, and began chowing down, Lindy, sitting on the other side of Zhenzhen from me with Consuela pressing against my left side, asked, "What's up, Joe?"

"Could you give Zhen Helena's poem? How long would it take for you to translate it into Chinese, sweetheart?"

"Why?" both of them asked me.

After swallowing my bite of sandwich I explained, "Zhen has an amazing voice. I think it would create amazing harmony if she sang with Helen. Hers is high and feminine, while Helen's is almost deep enough to be masculine, and..."

"They'd reflect the pas de deux," Lindy smiled. "And Zhen singing Chinese and Sam being half Chinese ... Kind of obvious, but kind of interesting."

Zhenzhen already began reading the poem, practically tearing it from Lindy's hand, eager to see the work of her new female lover.

"Very rich," she said while still chewing on her sandwich. "It will not take me long."

"I figured," I said, knowing angels' capacity for instant memorization.

After we finished eating, Zhenzhen taking longest, her delicate nature reflected in her delicate consumption of food, even if talking with her mouth full might be construed as countering it, Consuela played the melody which Helen would sing. The second time she played it, Zhenzhen already accompanied her.

"Wow," said Lindy afterward.

I grinned proudly before kissing my cute lover.

"Joe," Zhenzhen murmured after the kiss.

"Ssh, sweetheart. You were incredible."

"What's going on?" asked Lindy.

"She's afraid to sing in front of an audience."

"You never have?" Lindy asked her.

"Just my sisters and Master and a few companions of theirs and mine," she sniffled. "At first, being a child, everyone thought 'how adorable'. Later, when I got older, my sisters teased me about anything, demonstrating marshal moves, reciting, and especially singing."

"A bunch of jealous cunts it sounds like," Consuela smirked.

"No!" Zhenzhen growled. "I think they wished me to get over myself. Even from the beginning I got nervous, and it only got worse."

"Obviously. Those cunts liked to watch you squirm and piss yourself."

"No!" Zhenzhen yelled and ran off.

"Fuck," I roared.

"I'll talk to her," Lindy said, walking quickly away.

"Have you always been a bitch," I asked the Spanish Helen clone, "or did Simon make you one?"

"I need you, Joe," she responded unsteadily. "I need you to make love to me. I know we don't have time, but I think if you could just be inside me, it would be enough."

"Are you crazy? You got jealous of your closest friend earlier, and just fucked up a chance for Zhenzhen to shine. And you want me to fuck you?"

"I want you to make love to me, Joe," she sniffled while placing her hand on my groin where my flaccid penis hid. "Please?"

Her eyes shone with tears. For some reason she never looked more desirable or beautiful. Considering her incomparable skills as a sexy flirt, this realization stunned me, perhaps making it more effective.

"Where," I finally said. She probably felt my penis harden under her hand, because she smiled. The sadness in it shook my heart. "It can't be in the Chateau," I explained. "Things went rather badly the last time."

She looked puzzled for a moment, causing me to curse Simon silently before standing and pulling me to my feet. "Come," she said.

I knew the way. We passed through the hedge, ending up at the large oak. Stripping naked, she sat on the thick root where she had placed her clothes and pulled me to her, freeing my cock.

"Wait," I said after she kissed its thickening head.

Removing my clothes, I used them for my knees to rest on. My hands gently pulled her thighs open, and I leaned forward to taste her excitement. I hadn't expected her pussy to be completely flooded with nectar.

"Joe," she moaned. "I am ready."

"But I'm not," I smiled up at her.

She smiled back. "Okay," she peeped as I scraped my tongue between her turgid labia, lapping her extended clit at the end. We didn't have much time, but I wanted to tease her a little. I kept it slow, and avoided the clit most of the time, circling it and narrowing the circle. Meanwhile, knowing she needed it, our eyes rarely lost their mutual gaze. Only when her eyes closed occasionally did our stare break.

Finally I gave her the coup de gras or coup de clit and sucked it in and licked it rapidly.

"Dios mío," she moaned loudly, shivering while pulling me harder against her and shifting upwards against my mouth. But she ended it right at the edge of orgasm, pushing me onto my back and straddling my very stiff cock and guiding it to her needy center and leaning forward and sending it in with a steady descent. Her breath caught. Her eyes went wide. Her lips turned up in a grimacing smile. Her interior fluttered around my cock. Her exterior trembled. And through it all, our eyes never stopped their connection.

When her descent finally ended, she rocked her clit against my pubic bone, extending her pleasure. "Muy bien, mi querido Joe, mi amor," she muttered.

When the last echoes of her climax ended their fluttering squeezes on my cock, her hands pulled me upwards and her mouth lowered to my mouth, only then ending our oracular connection. Very warm lips met mine gently, lingering, subtly shifting, subtly tightening and loosening.

"Turn me over and fuck me," she said when our lips broke apart.

"That's okay," I said.

"But you must cum."

"I'm okay," I half-grinned.

She pouted cutely. "Some lover I am."

"That was amazing, Consuela."

"One thrust and I am gone."

"I know," I grinned. "I loved watching it and feeling it."

She studied me and smiled. She did shift a little bit on my cock, sustaining my erection. "Mmm, that feels nice."

"It does. So, my little Spanish slut..."

"Yes. This is what I want. Your Spanish slut."

"Shit," I thought. Out loud I sighed, "I have a wife, and ... lovers."

"So? I have your baby," she rubbed her tight abdomen.

"So do they. Your half-sisters..."

"Am I not sexier than they?"

"You are," I chuckled.

"And am I not sexier than your wife?"

"No you're not. No one is."

"She is..."

"She is what?"

"Not..."

"Not what?"

"Human."

"Human enough for me. What about Eva?"

"She is okay. Slutty but okay."

"Because she is Simon's?"

"Yes. Simon's," she practically purred.

"And Helena is Nick's?"

"Nick's. Yes," she spat.

"And Angelique?"

"She leads us. She is a genius."

"Consuela?"

"Mmm, I like when you say my name."

I pulled her off me cock, which had become half-erect and became flaccid soon after. She pouted.

"Do you even remember who you are or were or whatever?"

"I am yours."

"Get dressed!" I growled. "Now!" I added when her hand went for my genitals, pushing her onto her back.

She looked sad and confused, staring at me as we dressed.

I grabbed her hand and tugged her along beside me. In the basement, I brought her to Helen, tossing her to the floor in front of the betraying angel. "Fix her," I growled at the perfect blond beauty.

"Fix what?" Helen smirked.

"Fix her or lose her. Simon has her obsessing over me for some fucking reason. She can't have me because she can't stand my wife, and even Angelique is more competition than best friend. It's an impossible situation. Do it or you will lose her."

"Joe," Consuela muttered abjectly.

Helen sighed. "Okay." She went blank, recovered and stared into Consuela's eyes. Consuela nodded and headed to Angelique, who handed her her viola, looking worried. "She'll be fine for rehearsal," Helen informed me.

"She's more of your minion than Angelique," I realized out loud. "But Angelique fawns over you more than the others."

"Consuela's from a strong minion of Simon's. And Angelique..."

"Seeks dominants," I chuckled. "You're not worried about Lindy?"

"Or you?" she smirked.

"Right," I shook my head. "A couple of fragile mortals compared to a millennia old angel. Angelique is in love though."

"I'm glad," she responded, sharing a nod with me. Happiness for her favorite clone. Helen could actually act human. I thought compassion to be one of her weaker attributes, but considering her singing, which couldn't only be extraordinarily beautiful to be so affective, added to this moment, I realized she might not be quite the cold bitch she presented to us. The thought made me sad. Maybe she hadn't been such a reluctant or oblivious spy for Nick. Maybe, after becoming a rebellious young angel, she had realized her mistake over the centuries, and had returned to loving the first man she ever loved. Maybe both had been lying to conceal their subterfuge. But if that were so, it seemed as if Simon had finally found a way to neutralize it, and Helen had lost the love of her life for the second time, except the choice this time had not been hers.

I turned away from her while contemplating her situation, trying not to show my insights to her. She looked fairly happy though, and had a subtle glow. "Simon probably fucked her after changing her mind," I thought disgustedly. I tried not to think of who else he fucked, including Helen's clones, but couldn't avoid it.

"Joe," I heard behind me.

"Aren't you supposed to be busy?" I asked Angelique, a bitter tone unfortunately tainting the words.

She bowed her head sadly. "Is that an order, Warden?"

"What? No. Sorry."

"Good, because I would have disobeyed. Perhaps you will punish me by fucking me into submission tonight."

"You will join Lindy and me?" I smiled.

"Of course," she smiled back. "Can't wait."

"I want to ask you some things."

She led me to an unoccupied corner of the large rehearsal space and sat on the floor. When I sat beside her she slid between my legs and rested her back on my front. "Go ahead."

"What do you think of Helena?"

"I hate her."

"But..."

"It doesn't matter. Besides the fact that I don't hate all that well, not much passion in it, we haven't been sharing a bed with her lately, have we?"

"But if Lindy..."

"I won't be there for those occasions. And I won't be present while your wife's asshole father gets nostalgic and sentimental. But I will be with Lindy as much as possible, and hopefully with you as often as you can join us. Okay?"

"Yes."

"Good. Anything else?"

"Did you fuck Simon?"

"You mean that gorgeous Aryan god, Helen's wonderful master, and the representative of all things good in humans? I don't know."

"You don't?"

"I don't remember. But someone fucked me last night."

"Not much impact then."

"Enough to notice, but no."

We laughed. "You're incredible," I told her, wrapping her small body in my long arms and kissing her neck.

"Mmm," she approved. "Only as incredible as you wish, Warden."

"I somehow doubt that. But why are we laughing about you basically getting raped?"

"Rape is about violation, a profound trauma, yes? Why then did I have a most pleasant dream last night, and today I feel only affection towards you?"

"And the dream?"

"I believe I said 'baisez-moi' and 's'il vous plais' and 'oui' quite often, you know, 'yes'."

"To whom?"

"I cannot recall, but I begged and used vous instead of tu, so a master I suppose. Simon fits best in that way. It felt somehow like you though."

"What do you mean?"

"It felt like the best fuck, and only you have provided that."

"Oh."

She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I should get back," she said. "Your new amour has a lovely voice."

While we talked, Zhenzhen sang with Consuela's viola. It began again, a capella, with Helen's voice as counterpoint. It sounded amazing. Angelique immediately began adjusting it, for both voices and for her half-sisters and her. Neither ancient nor young angel needed musical notations, but the mortals did, so she noted changes she made to the Double Q's sheet music in her ever present laptop, and with remarkable speed, after only a couple times through the twenty minute dance, she printed the revisions.

Lindy and her two dancers worked alongside the musicians, halting when the music halted, and Lindy tweeking movement as well. She seemed mostly to work with Sam, and I noticed she had the lithe young Chinese/Caucasian beauty close her eyes quite often, and I could see the results. Sam's dancing, already strongly emotional in Lindy's unique, gestural style, had never been so expressive, despite it being rehearsal, and I had seen Sam in real performance, albeit in an intimate space with basically friends and colleagues as audience.

I felt a little guilty about staying and not joining Betty and Nick in Nick's new suite working on his Tales. We had finally gotten the ball rolling. I thought sustaining that roll, and not having to get it back to speed, would be best. Naomi may have not been available, and possibly for a while, but I figured the drawings had been made and could be edited as is. I did hope Helena persuaded Nick to let his Jewish angel stay in Paris.

But I couldn't help but remain in the basement watching. It had to be the most mesmerizing rehearsal I had ever attended. I almost hated when Lindy called for a break, but it allowed me to check on Zhenzhen.

"So you think you can go onstage and sing?" I asked her, sitting in the chair she rarely occupied since she always stood when she sang, so we could look more eye to eye.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.